Wake up itching like hell

>wake up itching like hell
>see little black bug crawl across my arm
>recognize it as a fucking bed bug
>get scared as hell as we had to replace our entire carpet, and all but 1 of our chairs
>lay on floor, try and go to sleep...
>realize they are in the fuckign blanket
>go to closet, the very bottom, and pull up the thing at the bottom
>covered in little white bed bugs, my closet is fucking infested
>consider suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mWxpL03_nU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You need to call an exterminator.
It's worth the cost.

burn your house down. Then you both solve the infestation and collect the insurance money, it's a win/win!

I feel ya, I had to deal with this shit for like a month before I could call the exterminator... basically laying in my bed knowing perfectly it was a fucking literal hive for them... disgusting and depressing but literally nothing you can do but.. deal with it... for now...

White bed bugs or translucent bed bugs are the babies, if they already have babies then you are infested. They will not go away on their own.

EXTERMINATOR

U don't need an exterminator, bedbug carcasses make up half the mass of the furniture in my home. Just soak it in enough alcohol to kill them but make sure no open flames are anywhere in your house.

oh damn dude. godspeed OP

Well, you didn't throw out enough. Bed bug infestations are almost impossible to get rid of. Prepare to spend a shit ton of money. Bad luck user.

Burning down your house costs little to nothing and you get paid by the insurance company, you actually MAKE money! Not a hard choice

PICS!!!!!!!!!

no they are not
unless you let it get really, really, really bad
then you might as well burn the shit down

i fought with bedbugs for six months. eventually i burned the mattress and moved to a new apartment.

my mistake was in throwing a housewarming party and letting three manky teenagers fuck in my bed.

You have to burn the house down

youtube.com/watch?v=2mWxpL03_nU

One of the things that are so bad about them is the psychological factor of knowing when your day is over and you eventually have no choice but to lay down in bed and sleep, you know that in your sleep you will have bugs crawling on you and biting you and you can't do anything about it, and when you wake up it proves that's what happened

>my mistake was in throwing a housewarming party and letting three manky teenagers fuck in my bed.

Fucking degeneracy...

My condolences OP. I've had them and they are hell. Ended up throwing out almost everything I owned and moved to a new place with no shared walls.

I now have strict protocols involving mattress covers, interceptor traps on the legs of the bed frame, never letting blankets touch the floor and never letting the bed touch any walls. That coupled with weekly checks (lifting the mattress and box spring and checking every inch top and bottom, especially corners where they sit in the frame). So far so good for 6 months.

OP here, my entire county is apperently affected by bed bugs currently. We have no idea how it started, but, all over town people are finding their homes getting infested.
So, basically, we're all fucked.
I honestly have no money to spend on an exterminator, and I'm afraid burping the place down would only make them angry

>Paranoia increases

They aren't cockroaches op, a single match in the bed sheets should cause a large enough blaze to take the house down and destroy every last one of the little hellspawn

I had them for a month. Bought a mattress cover that kept them locked inside only to find out some were in the bed frame. They die out in heat and luckily this was during the summer so I took out the parts of the bed and left them outside for two weeks. I a sprayed my room with alcohol and vacuumed my carpet like 10 times. No bed bugs since.

>little white bugs
Not bedbugs. Probably psocids.

What is this bedbug thing?
I am a privileged Norwegian who does not understand these magical creatures you are speaking of.

I only wonder why you Americans don't call Mr. Trump, and just bomb the shit out of them

Drown the filthy cunts in talc.

This or nuke your room and the closet with insecticide and then air your mattress outside in the sun for a day or so.

I feel you fam. Bedbugs are the goddamn worst.

I had these and I just changed my sheets and sprayed the unholy fuck out of everything with flyspray and np

Leaving the place open to the cold for a few weeks with NO heat sources should about do it. It works for Russians.

I worked in a hostel in Australia for a while. They had occasional bed bug outbreaks. I used to carry out the operation to clean the affected rooms. So,

> Buy a good quality steam gun
>Bag all clothes in area in bin bags
>Wash clothes, dispose of bags outside house
>Create a clean space in the affected area (section of the room that has had every inch steamed, even brick work
>Decant every item from the unclean section into the clean, steaming them as you do
>Expand the clean zone as you go
>Don't miss a thing

It's laborious and boring, but a thorough once over should solve the problem. But treat it as if you're dealing with Ebola or something, cos you only need one egg to survive

diatomaceous earth food grade

Order some 10 pounds is enough for many dwelllings, this shit works on roaches, ants, bedbugs and a bunch of other shit

It takes weeks for the end of all issues but its the best coat and recoat every other week or every week to keep yourself busy

This shit is slow but good and should be applied every 3 months for a year to rid all crittters for good
Even typing this up has me itching
Fuck these bugs

Don't give up OP, They are indeed plentiful, but with enough patience and determination you can beat these little fuckers.

This is why i live where the air hurts my face, we have bed bugs and cockroaches, but they are barely around because of -40 weather.

spray some of this wherever they nest for 3-4 weeks. had them all over my house and haven't seen any bedbugs since.

Sleep in the bath tub

"I am infested, it happens just like that"