Rec some music for this lonely-ass friday night

Rec some music for this lonely-ass friday night.
Also, how are you holding up Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYrLkreZ55s
youtube.com/watch?v=2eSn9pJPUlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-HYwQn5CHjU
youtu.be/Hh1S3Gj8fao
youtube.com/watch?v=NzhTA4m0Dw8
youtube.com/watch?v=a_bgCHKGl4A
youtube.com/watch?v=nhuNb0XtRhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i have almost no truly close friends anymore and i'm not sure how i feel about that

i have you guys though

Good luck

youtube.com/watch?v=QYrLkreZ55s

Better than you

it is a lonely one for sure
youtube.com/watch?v=2eSn9pJPUlQ

This song is stuck in my head, and I am alone

youtube.com/watch?v=-HYwQn5CHjU

We are always gonna be here for you anonymous friends

I moved away from my shit home town to a new university. I've been at school for three days and haven't met a single person because I have social anxiety. I miss all my friends back home. Been texting my girlfriend non stop, I fucking miss her so much and she is planning to move out here next year but we have to do long distance for a year while she saves to get an apartment out here.

Was driving home from the uni and listening to pic related, fucking loving it but I guess the National has always been one of my fav bands since I was in high school. Anyway it started raining as I drove home and it just clicked with my mood and the music perfectly, really beautiful moment.

not good user...the grimes thread has some of the most replies right now...

I always thought Kate Bush was corny for the most part but this is beautiful man. James Blake vibes.

>Corbin and Shlohmo finally dropped something
YES!

>girlfriend
shut the fuck up you fucking normie

I'm finally developing a crush on a girl I work with after 5 months of being miserable after ending a bad situation with another chick so I'm feeling alright. Currently listening to Emergency & I.

R.E.M. seems tasteful these days.

>friday
youtu.be/Hh1S3Gj8fao

normie taste for normie life

My life feels kinda stagnant right now. I just do the same drugs, go to the same college, and play the same video games. Even new music barely excites me. I want to go do something new, but I can't be bothered too, weed made me even lazier than before. And it's so easy to be okay with having no friends if you just smoke all the time.

I listened too the Doors tonight.
Do you think you're the type of person to need friends? It does get lonely without anyone sometimes.
Emergency & I is one of my favorite albums ever. Good luck with this new girl.

>girlfriend
>apartment
>driving
>not Chad

You're honestly kind of a piece of shit for making multiple paragraphs about your life like it's this agonizing struggle when I think more than a few people would like to trade places with you.
You're a fucking faggot and you should grow up.

youtube.com/watch?v=NzhTA4m0Dw8

not so good actually ^-^

youtube.com/watch?v=a_bgCHKGl4A
here you go user.
fwiw missing your girlfriend is a totally valid thing to feel, and I understand completely even though the robots might not
I've loved the national since highschool as well, I need to give the new album a listen but I don't want to bum myself out too much - I just finished the new season of Bojack
feels good to feel something for someone, doesn't it?

Drinking at my workplace, got Monkey Goes to Heaven stuck in my head.
Feeling pretty comfy atm.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhuNb0XtRhQ

One of my favorite tracks. Feels sarcastically upbeat.

Not the guy you replied to but I had a similar situation at work and it was bittersweet honestly.
Like, it does feel good to really truly care and have affectionate feelings for someone you admire but the other side of it is that you don't even know where you stand with them. You're insecure because you feel like you're not good enough for them and you wonder if they even think about you at all or if they'd be weirded out if you told them how you felt about them. Like, I still dream about this girl in particular from time to time but she's far away now and probably doesn't even remember my name.

art school is fucking gay

That applies to pretty much everyone else in this thread too. I'm sure there's some impoverished kids leagues below the poverty line who would like to trade places with all of us. but that doesn't mean what we feel isn't valid. Maybe you can't relate to it, but... yikes, man.
I'm sure cursing out anonymous strangers on a Latvian potato-peeling board makes you feel better about your own life, but I'd save it for the people who are actively making the quality of this board worse, instead of people whose pain doesn't meet some arbitrary standard.

can someone please just suck my dick

you can pretend it's a girl's dick if you want

You underestimate just how many gays are on Sup Forums.

My girlfriend dumped me on Thursday night. I haven't had time to grieve.