Hey Sup Forums wtf is wrong with me?

Hey Sup Forums wtf is wrong with me?

I dunno but I just thought HP is such a out-dated gaming concept and somebody should come up with a more complex health system in rpgs.

Looks like you got fucked up

What?

Were you from.?

Definitley.
Blood loss and cut limbs should affect gameplay

use one of your twelve stimpack u nub

Not an answer to my question. Usually when somebody says "what," they are requesting that you reword your statement, because it wasn't clear what you meant the first time.

>Looks like you got fucked up

Please clarify.

you named your character "paper"

You posted a photo of fallout in this photo it shows what's called the pip-boy and it shows many things such as the health of said player and in your photo it looks like he is

>>fucked up
>you the player
>got fucked up

Did that help?

I'm not OP. Reading comprehension is scary on this one. That means there are more like you.

Checked and terrible year tho and I've been up a few days on dope so I'm surprised I comprehend anything..

AIDS

What I meant to say was I jumped of a wall roughly three foot high and smashed my temple against a fence and now I have a headache I feel dizzy, nauseous and all around shit. Also side note, I have been taking paracetamol for back pains and it's not helping my headache.

(Sorry for being a retard)

Sound fun. Not really but did they give you done good meds? In the narcotics department?

No sadly

Seems like you lost your head.
And leg.
And you are women, because Paper is a womans name.
So... you are fucking disgusting.

You know its funny you say that, I feel the same way. Whenever I play games like this I always find myself thinking "You know, if a regular person like my main character was shot once with a gun, they would be on the floor dying."

I find the whole no health bar/keep getting injured til death or heal back up to be more realistic than the health bar, but obviously it is also unrealistic because you can't just heal back to full after 5 seconds usually.

The most realistic way for this to make sense is to even the playing field for everyone at the lowest level, and incorporate actual realistic armor padding to make enemies more difficult to kill. And still limit your character to 1 shot dead, but can also wear armor.

You'd stop playing a game where an AI kills you in one hit..
>Be you
>walk around in a fallout-type game
>Killed by sniper shot from out of nowhere while exploring
>Repeat
see, that isn't fun.

WHY DOES SHE HAVE BALLS

'cause it aint a she.

That's what often happens trying to melee a deathclaw.

Swap your switchblade for something better and you'll be fine

what exactly is the proper pronoun for a hermaphrodite? because that is clearly a vagina nested behind those balls.

herm, I guess? or Sh-He? say it like "shuh-HEe"?
I' unno. I'm not a tumblrina.

Nigga you gay