Do you do things on your own, like go to the cinema, or go on holiday, or do you need the company of friends/family?

Do you do things on your own, like go to the cinema, or go on holiday, or do you need the company of friends/family?

STOP POSTING BARBARA
T
O
P

P
O
S
T
I
N
G

B
A
R
B
A
R
A

kys already

No.

I'm socially addicted 2bh. All I can do by myself is to sit home. And even then I come here to get a company.

Are you gay?

No. Why would I?

Both

Maybe you like men's bums

Unfortunately no, I love vaginas and boobs very fucking much. Live could have been so much easier.

Just admit you like men's bums

please stop before they jail him for possibly being gay

Nope. I only like mine though.

yes

How many men's bums have you touched in your life? Bet it's over 100

i do everything alone and prefer it that way
i was dating a brazilian girl a month ago, so i will sometimes do things with other people

I'm always alone

PEEEEEEE CPAHЫЙ HOPMAЛФAГ

I cant do shit alone in public, it makes me nervous as fuck, I love to take the bus or metro alone tho, its very relaxing

I think i have autism

#i'llridewithyou

I will only do certain things with friends. For example eating out or going to the movies I always do with friends. It just feels a bit weird otherwise. If I'm alone I'd rather just eat in my house or watch a movie off the internet, no point paying extra money to do that in a room full of strangers.

I do everything alone because I don't have any friends and my family would rather not spend their time with me.

My existence as a social primate is purely digital, of which is scant and anonymous.

Kek, i thought i was the only one who actually enjoyed the fact of riding the metro, it seems many people like it, i could spend a whole day in it

There is no metro here where I live. Sometimes I just get on a bus with a book and go for a ride out onto the countryside and back

I have sex on my own :(

bender

I usually go to the cinema once a month, alone. I am planning to travel alone in Europe this summer. I have no friends.

>I have no friends.
Welcome to the club, user.

Make a thread on your experience of traveling alone when you done. I'd like to travel by myself but I'm afraid it will be boring.

What about the Trans-Siberian Railway? That looks interesting

I don't know 2bh. Haven't traveled much in Russia. All cities are the same and infrastructure is shit. The only thing you enjoy here is nature. But it is kinda hard due to the reasons i mentioned above.

What about paragliding?

The former and increasingly more often since the thought of socializing is such a hassle, especially in groups
Being able to do whatever the fuck you want when you want where you want is breddy gud, it's so weird to me that normalfags regularly do stuff they dislike just to "hang out" but see as abnormal doing alone some activity one likes

I prefer spending time alone. I much prefer eating alone while listening to music rather than inviting friends. When my friends find out that I didn't invite them to come eat with me; they get upset. It's antisocial sure, but I don't really find it unhealthy. I'm not sure why everyone is so hellbent on trying to convince me that being an introvert is unhealthy and antisocial. But here I am freakin venting on Sup Forums. What a sad existence.

The only things I do exclusively on my own is work out, everything else I do with other people.

Honestly wouldn't mind doing things like going to the cinema and museums and stuff alone but I know I'll be judged for it so I dont. Don't have any friends or gf to don't with either

Yes. Parents are in their mid-sixties, sisters live in another city, most old friends are absorbed by either their careers or possessive girlfriends. If I didn't do stuff alone I would never go out.

Ever fugged your sister?