Austria rigged votes

Is there still hope ? Did van de cuck only win because it was rigged ?

m.diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/4994292/index.do

dietagespresse.com/wahlbetrug-fpoe-waehler-berichten-von-personen-in-wahllokalen-die-van-der-bellen-waehlten/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/1N4f5sG.png
i.imgur.com/cWsPwsu.png
i.imgur.com/DIlTgZl.png
youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I
diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/4995602/Van-der-Bellen_Kein-RegierungsbildungsAuftrag-fur-FPO?_vl_backlink=/home/index.do
wahl16.bmi.gv.at/
m.oe24.at/oesterreich/politik/FPOe-bringt-Anzeige-wegen-Wahlfaelschung-ein/237040816
thelocal.at/20160525/far-right-party-in-villach-files-election-complaint
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go riot

What happens now? Do you wait until 2018?

Didn't VDB say he would never swear in Strache as chancellor if they win the election?

This

get over it idiot. your countrymen are cucks and you deserve butt raping for giving around 50% to marxists. kys my man

Stop being a sore loser.

There are actual tweets from FUCKING ANTIFA and COMMIE PARTY MEMBERS coordinating how they will have "THEIR PEOPLE" counting the votes.

You guys are fucking CHUMP KEKS with that type of BLATANT EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD... on the record... for the whole world to see.
...yet you do NOTHING about it but bitch on twitter with hashtag "campaigns"

Your democracy was STOLEN from you by commie shitheads and you do FUCK ALL about it.

Therefore, you deserve what's comming with your laizefaire "oh well we were close right?!?! that's something!! maybe next time!"

There won't BE a next time.

>There are actual tweets from FUCKING ANTIFA and COMMIE PARTY MEMBERS
its fake twitter profile. i want reddit to leave.

eat a sack full of rotten dicks /letypol/ shitstain

oh look another mentaly handicaped idiot. whats your problem son? you believe everything you see here? half of it is just pure trolling, you have to acutaly take information and make some research, not blindly believe everything others say. kys

>dietagespresse.com

Have the Austrian papers said anything about the weird percentages?

Why the 2nd link? I mean that's satire... Can't tell that you're trying to be satirical here.

REMINDER THAT BENFORDS LAW DOESN'T APPLY

i.imgur.com/1N4f5sG.png
i.imgur.com/cWsPwsu.png
i.imgur.com/DIlTgZl.png

RIGGED

raging fuck.

Present your 100% evidence? Talking as if proving the whole system wrong is a thing to do in a few fun emails to [email protected] .

austrian papers are liberal af
of course not

Well keep up the rightwing opposition regardless! make sure he moves further to the right.

it's over user

what data were you using?

>austrian papers are liberal af

Whole western media is liberal af

Whats he gonna do about refugees, the EU, the economy all that has got to be first and foremost right away! Whats his plan? the questions need answers now!

Thread's theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

>Legitimately afraid of what could happen to Austria.
>Too pussified to riot.
>In fact, too pussified to do anything at all.

What in impasse.

The right wing must now co-ordinate in opposition.
Exploit any weakess on his security of the Austrian people...examine every one of his government appointees which ones are the leftie traitors which ones are weak on border control!!

>The austrians prefer to have the illusion of live in a non-corrupt system than demanding a new independent recount.

Fuck you cuks. You should be coordinating RIGHT NOW before the new government destroys the votes.

>"E-heh m-maybe its good that green twit is president because when this country goes to shit in the next couple years everyone will blame him"

t. our right wing cuckboi mentality right now

THIS IS THE FIRST THING TO BE LOOKED AT WHO LET THESE ANTIFA TERRORISTS IN WHICH POLITICIAN WAS RESPONSIBLE , QUESTION HIS/HER BORDER CONTROL POLICY.

votes: 4.643.154
absentee ballots: 885.437

20 % absentee ballots

nothing to see here

>Didn't VDB say he would never swear in Strache as chancellor if they win the election?

Yes, and he said it again:

diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/4995602/Van-der-Bellen_Kein-RegierungsbildungsAuftrag-fur-FPO?_vl_backlink=/home/index.do

A true democrat.

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/
Second round of voting. First round applied to the law

Daily bump for the new Reich

THIS JUST IN:

m.oe24.at/oesterreich/politik/FPOe-bringt-Anzeige-wegen-Wahlfaelschung-ein/237040816

ITS HAPPENING GUYS. SOME PART OF THE FPÖ IS DEMANDING A NEW RECOUNT

thelocal.at/20160525/far-right-party-in-villach-files-election-complaint

Well what are you going to fuccing do about it

nice conspiracy theory

>Did van de cuck only win because it was rigged ?

shh..

suck my dick france

It's nothing. They're only complaining that postal votes were counted to early.

>before the new government destroys the votes
they don't have to, they just make up a few 100k postal votes.

how fucked is Vienna?

I will move to Floridsdorf this summer, how fucked am I?

Yes, but if the new recount shows that the FPÖ had actually more votes it will be a happening.

>wahl16.bmi.gv.at/

look at region where hofer is leading
>invalid votes: 4-5%

look at region where vdb is leading
>invalid votes: 2%

Stay away from Floridsdorf (worker's district).
Better: Stay away from Vienna.

Nice & friendly culturally enriched neighborhood

well shit I could live for free there

I want to bring my wife along, shes Austrian (voted Hofer) but I don't want her to get raped :(

Become a "refugee" and you will.

>FPÖ hat Beisitzer in allen Wahllokalen
>muh Manipulation

Welche Zahlen hast du verwendet? Die absoluten Zahlen jeder Gemeinde?

I think vienna is pretty okay, just don't walk alone at night in dark corners of the city like everywhere, compared to other cities vienna is pretty safe tbhfampai

*NEWS* kurier.at
Neben Villach, soll es auch in den Kärntner Bezirken Villach Land, Wolfsberg und Hermargor zu Unregelmäßigkeiten bei der Auszählung gekommen sein.

lmao i did my math ia on that.

>muh manipulation
damn, you rightists are a butthurt bunch

Stefano, I like being optimistic as much as the next guy, but that's not happening.

>Wahllokal
>Briefwahl

>dietagespresse.com
LOL

>Hey fellow anons if i keep typing "kys" I'll fit in here and not look out of place... right???????

wo hast das bild her. wann war hier eine adolf deutsche bahn aktion.

Depends. Stammersorf and Strebersdorf are alright. I live in Leopoldau which is enriched, but it's still safe. Everything around the Spitz is fucked imo, but still mostly safe.
Where will you move?

They did. Staatsfernsehen did too. It was an error on the website, not in the actual counting. They filled in test values before submitting the actual counting and forgot to correct those sections.

It's not paranoia if they really are out to get you

Come on Austria, at least tell me people aren't buying that?

War nicht ich, hat einer auf Krautchan gemacht.

not an argument

Compared to anywhere else in the world, Vienna is safe. If you don't walk around brainlessly you'll be fine. Hell, even if you walk around totally wasted you're probably fine most of the time. You'd rather get in trouble with cops than with criminals.