Why is weed bad for you?

Why is weed bad for you?
Are stoners who only smoke sativa, also lazy fuckers? Please elaborate Sup Forumsrothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VxKrskPyBuI
thirdmonk.net/high-culture/terence-mckenna-shrooms-space-probes-aliens.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

burned weed is the biggest bitch to deal with it and it stinks. cleaning glass or dealing with roaches sucks. weed doesnt do anything to a person, if youre lazy and smoke weed youll just be high and lazy. if youre smart and smoke weed, youll continue to be smart just high.

I smoke sativa before I work out because protein supplements as pre workout gets me too hyped and I end up hitting muscle failure before I should because of improper form, too much weight, etc. The sativa mellows me out but the pre-workout and protein supplement keeps me from being a lazy fuck.

It's not.

It's not bad for you; Sativa is good for slowing down people who have hdhd, but may result in anxiety from others.

Isn't it indica that slows you down tho? Isn't sativa supposed to make people super hyped up? Durban Poison and Super Lemon Haze?

Thanks for elab tho!

You are brainwashed by gowerment, if u ask that, there is some bad effects, but only if you smoke fuckton of weed dayli. If you smoke just time to time, there is nothing bad at all.

Correct, but people with ADHD have a different brain chemistry. That's why they basically take legal meth (Adderall) to slow down and concentrate.

This. Stopped Adderall shortly after smoking for the first time because I preferred the weed high for being gradual rather than the sudden drop off from Adderall.

Yeah don't waste your time smoking weed, if you want to try it then do so but don't get into a everyday habbit, don't fall for the 420 blaze it ereday culture. I regret the last 7 years of my life wasted smoking my bong. Go and live, smoke weed occasionally with friends, don't make it your life.

The only way weed is bad for you is if it's sprayed with garbage like Forbid, Avid, Myclobutanil, Paclo, or it has a bunch of mold on it, etc.

This!
Don't be a fucking degenerate.

You may enjoy mushrooms

don't put this much thought into how much weed you smoke, it's no big deal the amount you do. if you're one of these people who is ocd about how much you toke, stay away from pot.

It's bad because you're inhaling a burning plant

Its not bad. Like anything its perfecly fine in moderation. dont abuse and ur good.

Anyone could enjoy (which is probably an understatement) mushrooms, but the experience is very personal and subject to mind set and setting.

What a load at shite! Bad for ye, fuck all. Holier than thou cunt!

why is everyone in this thread fretting over indica or sativa. its dro or reggie, the rest matters very very little. you will still be very lazy, very coughy, and very high.

Weed isn't bad. The government and corporations that fund them just don't like the threat weed poses to them. Weed is better at solving problems than the government which is why weed is illegal.

But with 10.000+ strains, isn't it possible to 420 blaze it all the time, as long as you stick to non-narcotic strains? Based on www.Leafly.com there are people who are on weed literally 24/7 to help them.

Don't all people need to stress off, or get your mind off this fucked world? Media and ads everywhere reminding us how horrible a place we live in.

Also, all - ALL animals do some sort of drug. Could weed and mushrooms really be a big part of evolving the human race? Mind altering substances, you know.

LSD and Mushrooms also get a bad fuckin rap man. They have helped me through some dark fucking times.

Weed is massively overated

Smoked my first Joint being 14yo. Began very seldom and got more and more.
Started to feel strange while being high, felt like everyone judged me when they realized I was high.
Even when I was just hanging out with my best friend stoned, I got paranoid about how stupid I would've acted because how I high I was.

But I didn't stop eventhough it felt really bad everytime, just because It made me listen to music on a different level.
Music has always been my weak spot (am musician and producer and what not) and I only smoked so I can go home later with the 'cmon one last sticky before I leave' to listen to music high.

This shit got me down a fucking spiral and once I lived on my own, I started smoking alone in my room, fapping and listening to music, isolating from everyone, and everytime getting very very paranoid. But I couldn't stop. I started hearing voices laughing about me and since I lived in a shares flat, I couldn't tell if there were real or not. Because sometimes, I heared laughing eventhough I KNEW nobody was home since they were out partying but I was too scared to leave the room and check if there was somebody home.

It became worse and made me a hell of a mess. Stopped 2 years ago but now still have severe social anxiety and am afraid of a lot of things, having a fucked up and broken image of myself. I can't really identify with me or my past, feels horrible.

Don't smoke weed if it makes you feel not ok just because there is some tiny benefit.

I use concentrates with glass.

When I smoke traditional plant, it's still ONLY through glass, preferably a water pipe/bong.

I have a few tenants when it comes to weed to not be a lazy fuck or a degenerate.

1.) Don't smoke before work or go to work high
2.) Don't ride my motorcycle high
3.) Don't smoke before shooting firearms
4.) Don't smoke first thing in the morning on days off

So basically I go to work, come home, and then decide from there when to dab up.

my plants are looking almost that fluffy and dont seem to be growing very fast. how long till harvest?

Do you still need a medical card to buy from a dispensary in CA, or is it only if you're under 21?

are you me?

total same thing, smoked for 12 years, stopped 3 months ago because of the anxiety. I still hit the joint when im out at parties (i just love weed just like you) and most of the time it kicks me 360 out and im blazed as hell and get anxious/silent/strange as fuck. At least i stopped to smoke alone

It seems like the pistils are contracting themselves, and most of them are brown as well. The white pistils seems very immature, so I would say it's harvest time ASAP before it starts to throw out pollen sacks.

Remember that the harvest is determined by trichomes - NOT by the looks of the cannabis plant itself.

This happened to me! Exactly this shit, wtf.

Thing is, I stopped smoking and started to vaporize my cannabis. This made me feel healthy and happy about myself. I also avoid all narcotic strains, and am pretty much only vaping a 50/50 sativa/indica with 1.2% CBD, around 20%+ THC.

It helps me with anxiety, pain and motivation :).

I still have my glass pibes and bongs and what not, but when I smoke from them, I get the worst anxiety ever. I even stopped weed completely for a while, but me being sober isn't a good thing - I get hyperactive and make bad decisions that I always regret later.

I only smoke flavrx disposable vape pens

I got to a point of anxiety where thinking about how I'd act while being high on a party completely saves me from trying to smoke. If I imagine myself into a party where I'm high my heart rate rises immediately and I start to think about all the awkward feelings and situation that would get me into.

Mh, sounds interesting. I'd really like to try this, just to calm myself down, but I'm afraid it would get me on the hook again.

Very glad to hear you dudes experienced the same shit. Always made/makes me feel like there is something wrong with me and I'm the only one.

nigga that's cause you an addictt. i'd recommend AA cause that's what works for me, it's startling how many people there have been through exactly what you and i have been through.

Party and weed sure isn't a good combo either for anxiety. When I am drunk and smoke some weed, I get to the point where I pronounce words completely wrong, and I feel so fucking awkward that I just leave at this point.

I figured I ONLY - ONLY drink at parties, and when I am back home alone, I get blazed as fuck and enjoy it for one or two hours, then I go sleep.

Also, did you use tobacco in your weed? Tobacco is also a MAJOR contributor to my anxiety!

I wouldn't advise you to vape up or not, but I can tell you that if you are strong, you can't be addicted to weed - it's a psychological addiction, it sure isn't physical.

If we enjoy doing something, we SURE AS HELL will do it more than once, twice or a hundred times. Fuck, we as humans pursue what we enjoy, but it's all up to your self-control!

thanks, thats actually useful advice.

Well it is kinda rare, but honestly it was always kinda like this for me. When we smoked when i was younger everybody got on with their stuff, talked, hold conversations etc. I was the one with the very very red eyes stoned out of his mind, not functioning well... but it was kinda ok at this time, i didnt think too much about it. As i grew older something changed, the perception of everything, i soak up all the vibes and they mostly turn out bad for some reason. I guess when you are happy with who you are, if you are popular, if you have the job you want, if you have a lovely girlfriend, if stuff is fine then it is different... I have a lot of stuff going on im unhappy with, and when i smoke it all shows up in front of me - but the thing that shows up the most is the broken self image. Smoking weed shows me my degenaracy and most of the time i dont get off the hook and am really afraid of social interaction with people im not super familiar with

Well like I said I stopped two years ago and never touched any weed ever since. I don't even trink alcohol anymore, not in the smallest amount, because I fear lost of control in general. I don't think that AA would have anything for me, what I need is some professional help from a shrink, but I'm too afraid to do that, too.. so... fuck me.

yes I always smoked with tobacco because I'm a poor fuck. And yes it would definitely be a psychological addiction. But dude I couldn't even stop by myself. I stopped because I got cancer and went though chemo. It put me into a new life situation and a new position to watch the world from. It definitely got me a shit of self-control, but I cant control my anxiety and am afraid it all hits me again when I try to smoke one more time. So I don't know. I very appreciate your input m8

You've never heard of stoned ape theory?

Yes. All of my yes. It's like me talking here.
Except for one thing: for me having a lovely gf didn't change this. Yes it gives me a lot of happiness and I'm kinda proud of myself that I got myself this fucking clever, cute and hot gf (don't really know how I did this though, I think it's pure luck) but it does not change what happens to me when I am stoned, I guess.

I didn't try yet. But it feels like nothing changed. Sounds stupid, I know. I think I have some severy mental problems that need so be solved by more specific solutions than a girl.

being lazy doesnt mean youre not smart btw.

No, can you explain it to me?

>stoned ape theory
youtube.com/watch?v=VxKrskPyBuI

What are the bad effects and how much is a fuckton?

that's an interesting fucking thought

you just made me lose no nut november

>Shrooms Are Organic Space Probes Sent to Earth by Aliens
thirdmonk.net/high-culture/terence-mckenna-shrooms-space-probes-aliens.html

Faggot ass weed culture

/thread

Most people that say weed is bad just have bad sellers of weed.

If you buy from a hard drug addict it's no surprise you hate weed.
It's literally that simple, but most stoners are way too dumb to get it.

Weed per se isn't bad. Depends how you handle it, how much you smoke and if your mentally ok.

I started when i was around 14 because basicly peer pressure and didn't smoke often( basicly like 1-2 times /month with friends) A few years later my mother died and so I started using it more often to not feel down all the time so i smoked basicly every day, skipped school etc.

I noticed i got more and more anxious and paranoid while high worrying about trivial shit and made a mountain out of every fucking molehill) and when i was not high I had temporal realityloss wich is really exausting in the long run. I also got more and more self concious and worried that i was annoying the people i was around while high because i can't control myself when im high (i.e i burp loud, i breath extremly heavily and i am constantly shouting). So i smoked alone wich made me even more paranoid than i already was. Long story short I got a full blown psychosis.

Stopped for a few month, went to therapy and made some rules to myself like don't smoke alone, on weekdays etc.

I am better now, even tho i still have episodes and still occasionally smoke weed, like once a month

TL;DR
>Use weed (like every drug) responsibly and don't use it to escape reality

This. So much this.

Organic all the way! When I smoke the shit on the streets, I have the same fucking high, no matter what lol. And it's always just the same fucking relaxing effects. When I get some homegrown from my buds, it is the best feeling ever, and it actually tastes like berries and what ever they grow. The street qual. is seriously so bad, that after I have gotten used to my friend's weed, I can literally puke from the bad qualities now... That kinda sucks tho

> smoked weed everyday since age 18
> EVERYDAY
> Have degree in mathematics
> Run successful indie game studio

I do feel weed can make some one who is already a loser, even more of a loser. But whether or not you are a loser as a person has nothing to do with weed.

You are newbie bitch ass. Sativa is uppity. Indica is what puts you “in da couch” ie. lazy.

I smoked weed almost everyday for like 7 years or so. Now I grow for profit and always have a lot in my house.. Only smoke every once and a while these days though because I get really fucking high. Only toke at night and it's sometimes good and sometimes bad. When its bad I get paranoid and fixated on things. I'm thinking of just quitting but I always have so much weed around... I think these people smoking before work or school need to get a grip.