So Sup Forums I need your advice

So Sup Forums I need your advice
>Met a girl a couple of weeks ago in a dinner with more people. She is 27yo and has nice hobbies, almost everything I like in someone
>She is chubby, almost at the limit of being just fat, but has a pretty face and so
>Showed me some pictures of her from 6 months ago, she was like 20kg less, slim body and just fine
>Told me she gained that weight because some meds, that she always was thin and she is currently doing a lot of exercise, diet and gym

Do you think she would be a good invest for the future? She could be a 7-8/10 but Im not really sure about if is it possible to change this much in less than a year

Do it youll be happy plus it builds her frust more which mean you get more

Trust

THAT whale is like 100+ kg/200+ amerifat units, so more like -40kg to slim. She's showing you 10 year old photos. Do not believe her lies, she will never lose weight. Make kids and she will be even more of a whale after. Trust me on this, not worth

She might be nutter butters OP.

Was in the same boat some yrs ago, I'd do it again.
Go for it.

if she likes analsex, then date her!
good time and nice titfucks for u!

Fasting is the best way to lose weight

Do it. She'll get comfortable and think she doesnt need to exercise anymore because she got a man and can not get fatter.

Open bobs deer

Is she on the pic?

go for it op even if she wont give 20kg or so you still have some meaty pussy

If you do date this girl you need to motivate her by staying fit and showing her that you are not a lazy beanbag yourself.

I would totally jump on that. She's not ugly, not that fat, and Boobs !

OP here, pic related is NOT her, just a random girl from Sup Forums

OP, pls, send her pics

Feed her

Dont ever pass up an opportunity to be with a woman, you will regret it if you are alone in the future

you are right user, I always remember those missed opportunities from the past and how I thought I didnt like them or didnt want to hang around with them because of what others may think of me

You'll have more sex and blowjobs from her than a stuck up, smoking hot, attention whore. She's a keeper.

this guy speaks true.

I dated a fat girl, she started gaining weight and it was awful
Cos. She was a lazy piece of shit.
However, if your girl isn't a lazy piece of shit, keeps active, eats healthy, I don't see a problem.

I want to see those tits, date her get nudes

you could help her getting thinner by fucking her everyday