Hey guys. Im making a personal army request. Ive been here for a long time but never asked in my life...

Hey guys. Im making a personal army request. Ive been here for a long time but never asked in my life. This man poisoned a dog and the owners got this on camera. I just want to know a name, facebook page, phone number. Anything. So please guys, help a brother out. Im sure theres some doggo lovers out there.

too bad i eat dog, sorry

Well thanks for bumping the thread never the less

country?

you're expecting us to dox a 4 character license plate in a shit third world country, fuck you and fuck that dead dog

You need to give us info to work on, country, city, state, any known names? Anything really and more photos. I will get the facial cum recognition software on it and see what it blows out.

i'm about ready to poison the neighbors stupid fucking dog, constantly barking for hours on end, all hours of the night, 3, 4, 5 am.. stupid fucks leave it out in the cold and it barks incessantly right outside my bedroom window when i'm trying to sleep.

Look the patent then go to the police the find him

same

Bark back

Malaysia

Bumperino

He's not dead. He's pining for the fjords.

bark louder

when the fuckers cannot look after their dog and let him shit on other's property, it should be the dog owners to be doxxed

Poison the neighbors for being shit dog owners, not the dog.

sounds justified to me dude. dog life is worth nothing. maybe their next dog keeps fucking mouth shut

Bump for doggos

worth more than yours, tbh

fucking crematorium escapee gypsies

Some dogs deserve to get poisoned, also not your personal army and next time try and sweeten the deal with some tits.

You can take this to the police, you know.

bump

Sorry if dogs were Jews
I'm hitler

we get it, youre gay.

you seem pretty socialized. congrats to your sociopathism. at least you try hard to play like this here.

This sucks, unfortunately Sup Forums is a fucked up place, I wish I could help

>in msia
>for probably killing a dog on his own ground by i guess placing rat poison bait in his garden
for sure dude

yeah kek he definitely ist
dog life worth more than a human life
hilarious

Hello newfag, this is the internet, learn to read the rules, especially the number 65.

my sides

maybe it was one of those fucking dogs that don't stop barking and annoyes the fuck out of the entire block but the owners are so fucking idiots to notice it
i killed a good share of those kind of shits

Bumping because nothing interesting ever happens around here any more, not because I care about the situation.

Its ironic because a truly empathetic person wouldn't suggest that its okay to poison an innocent creature because it creates a minor inconvenience for them. That was his point. So yes, you are in fact a retard.

you dont do shit, faggot, go back to your moms basement

you can feed it sleeping pills or something, dont kill the dog fam.

All dogs deserve death, they killed my baby cat.

just poison yourself, then sleep well sweet prince

How do like the muslim and nigger cock in your ass faggot nazi ?

Dog did you're cat a favor. It would have had a life of the utmost suffering being with you

my ass stays virgin. i hope you stay human below your pretended edginess

SO many edges bro.

u need some one to zoom into that shit op

I’m pretty sure Sup Forums could do it. The HWNDU campaign demonstrated how efficient weaponised autism can be.

Your cat deserve to die

That was Sup Forums, dummy. Sup Forums hasn't done anything noteworthy in a long fkn time.

that actually was good work. too bad they live on another planet. can't stand those redpilled threads for more than 10 minutes.

Sorry user but I am not a hacker or something like that I can't help you and I don't think someone will

Its just a dog, get over it. There are too many of these barking shits anyway

If I ever meet you, I will genuinely rape you and my girlfriend will hold you down

there are some bad people out there.
you cant fight all of them

very much like people.

Any idea what poison they used ? The dick across the street from me has a german shepard that barks non stop , ive been throwing chocolate in the yard and the dog eats it but hasnt died yet , need something a bit more potent .

A gun
Shoot yourself with it
Never hear another dog again

>my girlfriend will hold you down

>girlfriend
kinda doubt that, but i might be fine getting raped, ONLY if you're a trap

Let's find that son of a bitch
Any site for get organized

Why the fuck do you care for dogs if you're in malysia???
Use your energy to help the people you fucking autist. Fuck that dog your shithole has bigger problems than a poisoned animal.

Shut up you autistic newfriend.

Spoken as a true zoophile.

Did you wanted to say newfag ?
asshole

Malaysia?

Why don't you eat that dog then?

don't lash out because you are not upto the task user.
when the pokeman coordinates are posted you can participate again

as if your in any army other than the faggot legion

Engine coolant works well. Will kill

>dog barking
>keeping someone more important than me alive at night
>they can't do their job right the next day because they couldn't sleep
>someone I, or someone else loves dies

Way to be a selfish piece of SHIT.

No, I'm here for a long time newfriend. You should lurk moar before you post, cause you are making yourself look like an idiot right now.

HACKERS UNITE.

QUICK JEFF, RUN HIS LICENSE PLATE THROUGH OUR DEEP WEB SOFTWARE.

STEVE, TRACK THE GEOTAG ON THAT PHOTO

gl making the dog drink coolant.

That will teach them to let their dog shit anywhere

Actually, cats have toxoplasma gondi which causes toxoplasmosis. Its a pretty shit parasite. That dog did you a favor.

RICK, RUN THAT MAN'S FACE

not an unrealistic possibility

That ancientfag reference...

H-how dare you.

If you aren't respecting life of any kind, then you are the sociopath, fucking mong.

Malaysia isn't a country of animals, its fairly progressive.

Its actually one of my favourite countries in SEA, Georgetown, Penang has some amazing food.

DARELL, WTF ITS COMING BACK AS A FALSE FLAG!
THEY"RE BACK TRACING IT NOW!
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN

Cat's are shit tier

They are pests and where I am from it's illegal not to kill them when spotted. They have destroyed several species of bird and small fauna in the UK, AUS, NZ and pretty much everywhere that we have introduced them. Not to mention the disease they spread, basically creates crazy cat ladies, predisposed to loving cats. When rats get the disease they stop fearing cats and make themselves known so they are easily preyed on. It makes humans more likely to take risks. Anyone who is head over heals about cats be weary, they probably carry the toxoplasmosis virus .
I love taking my air rifle out. We call it catting, plinking as many as we can. Pet or not, like I said, it's illegal here so there is nothing the owners can do.

empathy is something i have for people. dogs are controlled by instincts. they do what they get triggered to do. if a dog has to die, the owners are to blame for not being able to controll their little shitting machine. dogs are man made not natural. it is like a toy you buy at a store.

did You hacked it ?

dogs are not equal to humans. if someone takes a dog life more serious and important than a human life, he is sociopath

That is complete nonsense, dogs are extremely empathetic, that is why they are so adored. They share our characteristics when it comes to emotion. Anyone who has owned a dog would know they would die for their owners. They know when you need company. I used to cry and my dog would come and rest her head on my knee to say dw bro, its all good. lets go walkies or something. Anyone who has owned a dog knows .
Cat's really do not give a fuck. They dont even respond to their names being called... literal killing machines. All they do is hunt, they see something move and they are transfixed, no input from a human will stop them.

i owned a dog before and treated it as such. dogs are happy when they know their place and have a strong leader. they don't like to be humanized. i never let my dog annoy anyone else.

thisenjoy your projecting user

Fuck all of you, dogs are the worst shit tier, they kill animals for fun, they are cowards and they only kill smaller animals.

You're thinking of cats, user. Honest miatake

They don't eat dogs in Malaysia?

Oh right, Malaysia is muslim - they don't eat dogs, they just hate them because holy scripture.

it will be done

there are many chinese living in msia, so i guess yes they are eating dogs in malaysia as they do in china. and vietnam. and korea.
honestly there is no reason not to actually. pics are quite similar to dogs if you treat them same way as dogs. quite intelligent and able to adapt to human life. they stink and are ugly, that is the only difference.

Dogs eat meat, while pigs eat mostly grain and non-meat.

Dog meat must taste horrible.

pigs are actually like humans omnivores.
taste is nothing to argue about. i heard it has strong taste a bit like wildlife animals (that many ameritards and eurofags love btw).
funny thing is many asians do not like this wildlife animals meat (rabbit, deer, etc). also they consider you crazy when they hear people eat raw fresh ground meat.

So they would balk at pic related but gladly eat dog?

Strange world we live in.

rollin DUBS wins

they won't eat it raw because they might die if they did this in their place. it is too hot, they don't have any cooling chain. their butchers sell meat on the streets with no cooling.

food is a cultural thing. if you and your ancestors grew up eating dogs, you would not even mind to so do.