Why are white """men""" such pussies?

Why are white """men""" such pussies?

why dont you go to your local bar and ask?

Feminism

Lol, I'd stomp that man's life out he tried me. You're just confused because you never challenged a real leader

Because some15yr old isn't really considered an adult

He's 28.

why does niggers look like they smeared shit all over them self?

If white men are pussies how did black men let a bunch of pussies make them slaves

Robles road

smooth

idk you tell me putin?

Where you live bitch? We'll find out in person.

russia

Biased and unreasoned point with a context of dumb old picture.

every robbing nigger that died in hands of police is a laugh worthy

this is why i carry a .44

It's just a white western men.

>he needs a gun to feel safe kek

well if you want a actual answer based off analysation of this photo and some generalized basic knowledge of social and economic issues of the US (i will be assuming this is in the US for the purpose of this post) then the black """"men"""" shown in these situations are usually violent and more often than not the white guy shown is just a pussy himself and thats why he is being picked on. the roles could easily switched at any time. also the black "thing" is obviously larger in height and build and judging from the fact a picture was taken he had at least one other thing with him. so all in all its just a case of genetics mixed with the fact of being outnumbered that lead to this situation (unless the white guy knew any form of fighting techniques or had any weapons then giving in and not getting the shit kicked out of you and having your stuff stolen is the best option). I could also go into the fact that most likely the white guy is not from rough background so he never had to fight for anything where as the other thing might have been raised in a situation where he is used to violence and is willing and able to use violence against anyone especially those who seem to be weak. All in all this is basically a case of intimidation against a weaker opponent and has nothing to do with the skin colors. I hope that satisfies your question user.

Because brains makes more money than being a savage

Why are white men responsible for every singe major achievement on this planet? We can’t answer all the questions OP. Think for yourself for once.

What do you mean OP? White people aren't the ones who immediately get triggered and reveal true fragility over the word NIGGER. White people are the ones who ended world slavery. Remember that

“My high school history book only had white people in it! That MUST mean only white people made history and not that only white people made my history book....right?”

Who is taking the picture? If anything there are 1-3 other niggers that can jump in if the white kid tries to retaliate. Most of you hard asses here wouldn't try fighting back.

Most niggers were sold to white people in Africa by other niggers