This came from my GFs vag while she was menstruating. What is it??

This came from my GFs vag while she was menstruating. What is it??

your son.

you shouldn't'a done that; he was just a boy.

Condom

The bulls son

/thread

Really? He's beautiful

Congrats on being a father

A demidog larvae like from Stranger Things.

You guys are fucked

Thats a baby fuck face. She isnt on her period shes had an abortion by a pill.

Congratulations, it's a boy.

fuck I smelt that from here

Weew

Abortion by pill? How do you know it isn't a miscarry? Looks very early stages of development it would be hard to even detect

Nice trips

Rip lil man :—[

Eat it.

Thats how it comes out when its a pill abortion. Personal experience here user. The next day pill just makes her bleed alot and cramp up but this is the pill you can take until 9 weeks which causes this.

This is true, same experience OP

Fingers giving devil horns. Bad omen, OP.

Newfag

Man, that's really sad.

Non autistic anons who feel things

Pot Roast, yum!

It's rare, FUCKING NEWFAG

this

Nah the dude is right, my cute gf going through the same right now. Op's girl has had an abortion and probably hasn't told him. If it's early enough you only take one mouth pill and 4 vaginal pills which ends the pregnancy hormone, she bleeds and passes clots for a bit until it's over

That's 'red jelly' it's a material for creating a dungeon.

It's uterine lining. Sometimes it's just huge chunks like that when girls have their periods.

>American sex ed

No one in this thread being helpful smh. It's normal to shed big chunks some times. It doesn't look too bloody, which is a good sign.

Instead of an ambulance you might want to send a hurst.

lost

Even real user can into feelings

Congratulations user! You're a father!!! Whats his/her/xi name?

That’s either one of three things:

1. Miscarrage, your gf needs to go to the gyno, a sonogram will tell for sure.

2. Abortion a la pill.

3. A decidual cast. This is what it looks like to me. A piece of endometrium.

Put in a zip lock in the freezer OP. Take it to the gyno and they can say for sure.

/thread

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.