/heem/: rumble edition

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4GHThK_x_Bk
youtube.com/watch?v=1G9mNBUymP8
youtube.com/watch?v=dm6xexu_wJY
youtube.com/watch?v=GJX9QnrZtfc
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
mmafighting.com/2017/4/5/15187816/morning-report-daniel-cormier-is-tired-of-jon-jones-getting-a-pass-you-cheated-i-know-what-you-did
youtu.be/C8kZ3HfeqtA
youtu.be/urwJGvbqAGw?t=106
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>orangutan - Johnson
>little black guy - Cormier
>water - octagon

anyone hope cody memes on tj?

can anyone stop this man ?

The Chris.

you can only reply to this post if you killed your boy in a game of CSS or CSGO

youtube.com/watch?v=4GHThK_x_Bk

>can you try to kick musasi in the head

lol don't do it chris!

I never played any CS, I got over 2,3k hours in TF2 tho

>le natty "dutch" gamer boi
how contrived. sad!

cody beating TJ, DJ, then Goobs (in that order)

>implying Goobs won't retire after beating Floyd

>fight Jon Jones
>not walking out to this

Just had my first session rolling today. Found that i was pretty decent for a first timer. Seems all my autistic heem posting has paid off.

How do i go about improving? Should i focus on strength,cardio, flexibility or is it all just technique?

Good idea, bad execution bro

youtube.com/watch?v=dm6xexu_wJY

yeah i thought about that but it needs the sirens at the start imo

sirens + transition into bad boys would work very well

Start training your flexibility so you can do some meme 10th planet Jiu Jitsu

i guess cardio is a good place to start, i gassed badly in my first session last week and basically was a grappling dummy

If you train hard enough your cardio will improve. Just worry about the technique so you don't develop bad habits

>listening to the MMA hour
>Ariel says if you want to see the best fighting the best in one organisation you're a selfish fan and the most important thing is the fighters making money
>Says the reason wmma fighters get paid less is because there's less wmma promotions

>tfw i could honest to god heem every here

>an anime memelord
>heeming anyone

lmaobud

You're just an average bloke, /heem/

HOLLA

IF
YA
HEAR
ME

Why would someone learn BJJ if they weren't planning on being a pro fighter?

If you're just cross training fair enough but if you're one of these goofs who only know BJJ for self defend you're gonna be in for a rude awakening one day.

A trip to soccer kick city

OUR BOY IS BACK

oh wow super hyped dude cant wait

for fun and to stay/get in shape

>Why would someone learn BJJ if they weren't planning on being a pro fighter?
>why would anyone ever bother doing anything productive

lol this neet loser faggot.

>if you're one of these goofs who only know BJJ for self defend you're gonna be in for a rude awakening one day.

youtube.com/watch?v=GJX9QnrZtfc

>le hand to hand combat self defense maymay

more like a trip to 15 rounds of hot metal in your lungs

>I ordered some furniture from thailand, I was waiting for it to be delivered

>even against a hammered drunk barely-standing casual ryan hall still wrestlefucks
like poetry

Are you that wrasslin faggot from last thread who got so utterly BTFO by jitz user's that you resulted to pretending you were trolling the whole time

That doesn't make sense. Ryan hall waits for you to hop in guard

Dexter really brought the karate aspect back into Jujitsu

>Brit
>Wrestling

What do you think?

daily reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

>brit
>doing anything

I wanted to give you benefit of the doubt

oh wow super hyped dude cant wait

> sheriff Brown

lol, perfect. Since it was officer Brown who was in the video with Jones being pulled over for drag racing.

Russian muslims with unibrows and chinstrap beards are becoming worse than white dudes with tats and mohawks at this point.

It's kind of sucky that Weidman vs Moose is a three round fight.

It really is. Hopefully DC doesn't make weight

I think Weidman would be way more likely to win in a five round fight, too.

Most likely but these 2 main events as exciting as they are to me, have the potential to be fucking stinkers. I'll wait to be disappointed if the fight is a fucking war that was stopped short by 3 rounds. If It's just chris leaning against moose and a couple of range jabs then I'll thank based Dana for only allowing 15 minutes

mmafighting.com/2017/4/5/15187816/morning-report-daniel-cormier-is-tired-of-jon-jones-getting-a-pass-you-cheated-i-know-what-you-did

Based DC. People forget that Jones popped for the exact shit that Brock popped for but are so willing to buy Jones' dick pill excuse while throwing Brock under the bus.

Jones is a drug cheat and he is a fight cheat. It's not enough that he pokes guys in the eyes and kicks their knees back to win but he had to use steroids too.

He's a complete piece of shit. Psychopath tier.

Cause Cormier is more likely to miss weight.

DC and TJ get way too much shit by casual fairweather fan champ nut huggers, man

You're right on point with that mindset, I think. They have potential to be pretty bad. That's one thing about the way that they do the matchups that can be bad, in my opinion, is that the whole concept of losing three in a row being this terrible thing.

At a lower level, yeah guys might get more desperate and you might get a few bangers as a result. But all of that changes at the elite level when "ensuring a win" means a lot more than just gutting it out. Guys playing it ultra safe can ruin cards and if Moose loses he'll never get a title shot and obviously Chris doesn't want to drop three straight. So that one definitely has potential to be boring.

I liked DC vs Rumble the first time around, though. I think that one is more likely to be exciting.

ya im definitely upset with that and not the whole crashing into a pregnant woman, don't even check on her, grabbing his pipe and running away thing

Germany I doubt you're around but I watched the chick kickboxing fight you mentioned.
Wasn't great, but nice SHEEM which I reckoned I might as well webm

>Psychopath tier.
I'm not a big Jones fan but I'm sick of this meme.

he grabbed his cash, he left his pipe

the old "left the pipe on the coffee table and mom found it" rookie mistake

And this is why you don't send your fighter out as he's sleepy

That's the whole argument of should you show each rounds scoring at the end of it to cause more action or would it just cause the person up by two rounds to be a cunt and coast it out.

me myself I think fans would kind of sort that out by booing and then not watching the fighter after he outs himself as scum but that's probably just wishful thinking

>I liked DC vs Rumble the first time around, though

That was my first public PPV at Buffalo wild wings. for some reason everyone in there was a titor and rumble babby. I've never been more smug than that night.

Well what do you call it when people does all the shit Jones has done and still sees himself as a victim?

He's not sorry about what he did, he's sorry he got punished. He'll still continue to fuck up exactly because he thinks he's above the law as a psychopath would.

I think it's a bad idea to show scores. Guys would definitely try to coast out a win, especially if their back was against the wall and they couldn't afford to lose again.

>I've never been more smug than that night.
lol people just don't seem to like DC man, I don't know why. I think it's hilarious and I think he's going to win again.

I don't think you know fuck all about how Jon Jones really feels

more blacksplosive brits!

I don't even know why people are discussing this DC vs Rumble rematch. It's going to end exactly like the first one.

Rumble has no skills or cardio and DC is highly technical and has massive amounts of cardio for a big guy. It's the biggest mismatch out of all the top guys. The only way Rumble wins is by a haymaker in the first exchange other than that expect him to give up by the end of the second/early third like last time.

DC is the betting underdog.

DC + Weidman yields +300 right now

>getting out alpha'd by someone half your weight

just look at the posture and social tells

i hope youre at least charging him rent my man

literally all of them bro.
Cardio when rolling can only really be achieved through rolling, as running conditioning is so different.
Flexibility is absolutely essential, especially for triangles and shit

>don't get paid until week after fights

this. Practice makes perfect and stretching is so fucking helpful and you'll see almost instant results from the labors of your intense stretches as opposed to the long journey of building up your cardio

>TJ becoming some tatted up Tap-Out bro

is callen the top? unironic answer please

It's the only way to beat NoDad. Cruz didn't become him so he was consumed by him

Jes

Don't be too flexible

Guys that are really flexible are easier to wrestle/bbj from my experience

>tfw just found out I'm working a 12 hour night on Saturday

This is why it's faggotshit for the UFC to have these long stretches of nothingness.

Callen unironically fucks kids, so yes he's a top. Did you ever wonder why we got so worked up by pizzagate? Give it a couple more Fight companions and The Brah will finally break that rat, on the spot execution by twister.

lolwut. Now I know you're a lying manlet

>bbj
I see flexible men are easier for you to give Brazilian blow jobs to

This desu. He was so white and Christian and pure. He's ruined himself.

*winks at u*

Name one elite fighter who started purely as an MMA fighter.

Having a base style is s MUST.

Rory MacDonald

Rory Macdonald is all that comes to mind

Jiu Jitsu is fun and challenging. Hand to hand combat is awful for self defence and should only be practiced recreationally.

Rormac mind

>he wasn't originally redpilled by Deus Ex
youtu.be/C8kZ3HfeqtA

maybe some of the younger ones cos
combing martial arts isn't that old tbqh

Jon

Got his ass kicked all the way to Lellator once he reached the highest level.

Funny considering for years Rogan was talking about how we're coming into the era where all the fighters are gonna be pure MMA babies

Jon Jones.

Oh, you're shitposting. Thank you based brits for ruining morning heem

RoMac_Gorilla

I hate this meme. Cross training has happened for decades. Even all the old guys at my judo club say they did boxing/wrestling/karate/muy Thai at one point.

MMA = a specific rule set to fight in the UFC
Jones was a decorated Greco-Roman wrestler

>old guys at my judo club

Man, you're just being a contrarian for the sake of it. You're just replying to everything going NUH UH ACTUALLY

Kys schizo

You want to start shit with me to shitpost on heem again like a lunatic

In honor of my Lord and Saviour Succ, I present the best 40 seconds of media the UFC has ever produced
youtu.be/urwJGvbqAGw?t=106

>I'm fine Jon

It took you 20 minutes to think that up?

Okay chief well if you're gonna be that picky about it then you're not gonna find any answers since the very concept of "MMA training" hasn't existed long enough for there to be an elite fighter.

Ask again in 5 years when the new generation has taken over

I don't know how fighters don't just get up and start swinging at times like this.

Because Fighters aren't dummies and know that

A. It's gonna get broken up in 2 seconds so why not just wait since you're gonna fight anyway
B. Athletic commissions are fucking faggots and will charge you absurd amounts

Aint you the flexible af breakdancing twink? That means everyone here ragdolls you?

Don't be scared homie

>I-I'll forever be your bitch Jon?
>Ya
>Hmm well we'll see, we'll see....but I like it Jon, I like it.

wew

*blocks your path*

*starts backing away immediately as you approach*