Why on tinder all the fat girls match with me

Why on tinder all the fat girls match with me

Do you smell like cake frosting?

Because you are destined to fuck some tight, squishy fat girl pussy

You may look like your packing enough to please them. Fat chicks like a lot of D

Because there's nothing but fat whales on tinder.

meeting girls online is a mistake

you'll only get
>fat girls
>ugly girls
>girls with mental problems
or a combination of all of the above

don't worry OP fat chicks try to match with me all the time too, even though I'm objectively far above their league. I think this has something to do with human psychology, as even mediocre guys like to try and match with really high-class women on tinder, on the off-chance that fortune smiles upon them. This is perfectly normal.

So much this, just trash

its the fedora

they think you get hard for lard !!!

because fat chicks are basically the equivalent of a normal male.

they would fuck anything consenting because they lack sex.

I can confirm this

but I'm a decent looking guy and if a cute girl does match with me she never replies back

I don't think that sounds like something I would do, user

Lol I got a fatty match today. Fat girls need love too man

I actually found the 3 online : my 3 exes

Never found a mix of the 3, that must be plain horrible...

Because if they're cute chances arethey know . They will get hit on by more attractive guys than you. They probably look at you and go...weeeell, I guess if everyone on the planet died...but then when u suddenly like them back. For you to have fattys like you. You must've liked them too. You only know when u have actually matched. Stop liking fattys you fatty lover

because they are leftover trash no one wants

where my sublime test 3 bros at? #sublimegang

Kek, the hottest chick is into girls

some truth hurt more than others...

that pic is really not true

You're lucky.

why ?

not being fat is pretty much the only requirement for a woman to swim in a pool of men...

go for you user.

Probably because you're fat too.or just ugly.

Fourthed

To be perfectly honest this works both ways.

If that's all you care about, then that's sad. Get some standards

thats not honest,

Not you, society. This is how it works.

That covers 99 percent of females, online or otherwise.

Because you're matching with them first you fucking moron. If you use the app like it's intended, that would happen, but instead you sit there and swipe yes to everyone, without looking. Like a tard

Your pic is cliche, but the reality of it is that it can be simplified to two statements:

Men: Have money, means, or power.

Women: Take care of yourself

It is honest, as in it's my experience and I'm not lying about that. Even seen with this thread guys imagine we are above some girls meaning we don't aim for those lower. Same as in that pic. I know I don't want a fatty, I want a supermodel, butt fuck it how do I get one? I can't stay within my league.

I'm not him, but it's true. Not all women are sluts, there are tons of isolated, frumpy girls, who have enough sense not to jump into the social media bandwagon for retards, and so they aren't as visible as some attention whoring literal prostitute that smiles and calls you daddy on the first day. charisma isn't just an innate trait for women, anymore than it is for men.

This

Tinder works by mutual matches. So, if someone is matching with you, it means you matched with them, too. So, are you retarded? Why would YOU choose to match with them in the first place is a better question.

So wrong I dont even know where to begin. This is what autists that cant get laid tell themselves. Meanwhile, as you get older you'll realize that men are the ones that demand good looks in their mates and not really vice versa. I see chubby, unattractive fucks with ridiculously hot girls quite often. My cousin in law is a prime example - she is a literal 10/10 and she married some overweight Chad simply because he exudes confidence (which most dudes register as cocky douchebagedness) and likes to party, shows her a good time. You just cant be a morbidly obese slob and expect to land a hot girl. And you cant be autistic. And you cant have bad hygiene. Those are really the only requirements.

Protip - you cant get laid if you dont talk to girls. Not like, I tried it once 3 years ago and I got rejected so I am not trying again today. I mean like you should be making it a point to talk to girls every day if you're trying to get some pussy. Not even the girls you necessarily want to fuck, you need to network and practice and demonstrate to girls that you are not an autistic and/or dangerous fuck. Once you have several girls that you are friendly with, its much easier to get set up with or meet other girls.

Tinder is shit. The men and women on there are about half a step above cracked out streetwalking hookers. Some literally ARE.

Not OP but when Tinder first got big, and I was using it to get laid, I would just swipe right on everything and pick which of my matches to talk to. Can confirm I got a lot of Warpigs. And them Warpigs were haungry

You sound pretty "haungry" yourself, son.

Because those are the people interested in you.
Man the harpoons m80.

It's almost as if both sexes are just as shallow, just about different things

Stop being retarded.

Say it ain't so user. You're fracturing my Victorian world view.

They are, almost exactly the same. But not quite.

The fact of the matter is that there's good and bad in all of them, and it's too cliche to just hastily generalize one sex or another.