I'm going to mcds what do you fags want

I'm going to mcds what do you fags want

My dad back

a big mac

to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their women

McRib is back
Definitely McRib

das fish

fish fillet, microwaved for 30 seconds, and a diet coke

280 for sure

Big Mac made with Quarter Pounder patties. It's my dream, and someday I shall have it!

world peace

A delicious trout

A happy meal only to be disappointed by the fact I'm not happy

What soups do they do? And i guess whatevers on the wine list.

Tell the waiter hes an asshole.

A supersize paper bag filled with french fries.

Bacon egg and cheese bagel with no breakfast sauce

I work at McDonalds....So what do you want?

A royal with cheese

10 peice Chicken nuggets with that seszuan sauce faggatsl. And a small fry and soda.

double quarter pounder with cheese large fries and a coke

Cunt only medium or large

Doe maar een McKroket kut

I've had it, it was the messiest burger ever. Pretty good though.

Then get a medium you faggot. God

hash brown and sausage mcmuffin w/ egg

Uncle burger and a hot n ready

Whopper with chili cheese

so right op.. and some chili cheese nuggets..

>what do you fags want

Someone to love me

Checkt

Large Mocha Frappe and 2 Breakfast Burritos.

You crazy fucker

Clearly the best of mcd's.

Holy fuck. Cords for these sluts please. I wanna eat their furburgers

20 quarter pounders

A royale with cheese

Some dead Asian kids who probably fell into the meat grinder.

Frenchfag detected.

Get me some of those soggy ass tenders that smell like the underside of my ballsack

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered from outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

WTF is breakfast sauce?

You autistic? Go inside this girl is probably game for a fuck

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

stale pasta is stale

Newfags will reply to this copypasta seriously.

>0/10 mcdonalds don't serve stale pasta

>autism

Goes for a pack of smokes?

I'm going to need bout tree figgy.... Oh and a mocha frappe.

Oohwowowow.. San Andreas - nostalgic

Is is wierd that I miss working there. After I learned how to make everything and do most of the work and even though time slipped by relatively slow. I remember working my ass off for what felt like 15 mins only for 5 mins to go by.

But shit after a supper rush going out back and lighting up a cig with fresh light snow coming down on me and that cool air tickling my skin after being all sweaty and hot in the kitchen. Clocking out and getting a super cheap meal of my favorite childhood food and just relaxing.

Co-workers I will always remember being the nicest and hardest working group of people I've ever met in all my working career.

Maybe I just hate my current job and only remembering the good parts of my younger years.

the cutie cashiers #

Lekker man, zo een kroketje naar binnen schuiven. Daar is dat plebs hier helemaal niet bekend mee.

comfy thread, eh?

Sichuan sauce

I'll take a triple bossy deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

A lobster roll

50 Apple pies. And a mcdouble, no onions.

Hook me up for anything with .99!

steak, egg, and cheese bagel

damn, I wish I waited for another microsecond.

You know he's in jail, daquan. Stop whining and start selling crack like the rest of your family.

Teriyaki and famous star plz

Why do people order big macs? A double quarter pounder is the same thing without an extra slice of bread. You fatasses don't need those extra carbs

4 cheeseburgers from coupon app, and one shake

I knew I would find this comment if I looked hard enough.

The grand Mac is pretty close.

Bass....

>something i read every other week is nostalgic
wat, that bullshit quote is all over the internet all the time