Tell me about The Wall (female kind)

Tell me about The Wall (female kind)

Is it real? What are the signs that a female has hit the wall? And what age does it usually take place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aw poor thing can't get married

this thread is a repost from last week

thanks feminism, now women everywhere will adopt nigger children and kill their nations from within

There is no true wall for women

There are always beta bitch men that start a relation with them purely out of desperation.

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

No its not.

Stupid wench

What's the next step of your master feminist plan ?

>Tell me about The Wall (female kind)
>female kind

So this is the /r9k/ crossover shitpost thread?

How about we talk about the male wall? The fact that most of you /r9k/ people want to indulge in some fantasy where you come out on top in the end after spending most of your life being a fuckup and getting rejected?

Is it just a sour grapes thing?

We all know about the wall by now. What you don't seem to realize is that the men that fetischize it so have already run into their wall. They'll never be ahead at 30 or 40 and get all the women they wanted when they were young.

Even if you do get to hookup with an 18 year old for the first time at 35 years old it'll never be the same thing. You missed out on life and there's never gonna be a time where you get to make up for that mistake.

This fantasy is just keeping you from putting in any effort into your life right now.

why do I hate humans of jew york most of all facebook pages.
It's revolting

She's
>over 25
>or overweight
>born ugly

That's it really

It is very real.
Signs that the woman in question has hit the wall is publicly denouncing the party girl bullshit, as well as becoming more clingey to their boyfriend if they have one and starting to talk about finally having kids.

Women generally feel like they hit the wall in their early thirties. Men generally notice a woman has hit the wall by her late twenties. It just takes a while to dawn on the girls because they're a bit slow and prone to cognitive disonance.

People as they get older tend to accumulate money. If you have money you can always get babes, no matter how ugly you are.

TELL ME ABOUT THE WALL!
IF I BUILD IT, WILL MEXICANS DIE?

>What are the signs that a female has hit the wall?

A former party girl is now a "born-again" Christian

King Solmon said "There is nothing new under the sun." A few thousand years ago.

Life is a repost Kiwibro.

Just saw an article on the front page CNN money that talks about 30+ 'career women' having egg freezing parties. Basically where they go to get talked into spending obscene amounts of money for a procedure which doesn't work all the time.

Buried in the article were mentions of how women rarely understand just how quickly their fertility drops off, how much the risks of marriage and complications in pregnancy rise once you get older. Not that it's discussed in any way to imply it may be a better idea to have children sooner. No way.

Everything else is just intuition. It's a very long time from 35 to 80. Humans are built to be social and have kids, and 40 years of emptiness isn't easy to fill with vacations, material things and watching your friends all have the family you never made.

>Someone who lets themselves go will look worse than someone who works to maintain
Stop the fucking presses!

She fucked up her life but she won't fall because the safety nets are too thick.She will find a desperate beta provider to leech until she gets bored and divorce-rapes him

25 years and older. Some can keep the game running until 30 if they dont age too fast.

t. Man under 6ft

>marriage

Autocorrect on my phone misunderstood miscarriage. But to be fair those can sometimes be synonyms when discussing career women.

>being independent for so long
>going from place to place and man to man

It would be extremely painful (for them)

YOU'RE A BIG GUY

A couple women in my family are going through this right now.

My 40 year old aunt is literally living with my cousin (her daughter) because she has no man to support her.

She spent her marriage doing drugs and fucking the town crack head while my uncle worked his ass off.

Drank himself to death.

>If you have money you can always get babes

Yeah like Hugh Hefner. Old limp dick grandpa.

What the fuck is the point of being a decrepit old fuck surrounded by women who are only near you because you have money?

You think they'll stay around for your old age? You think your sexlife is going to be great now that you can only get it up once a day?

You're gonna have kids when you're 30 or 40 or even 50? Some autistic or retarded spawn due to your shitty sperm that you won't even raise properly because you're too fucking old?

Tell me what you envisioned in your mind when you bought into The Wall fantasy?

>You're gonna have kids when you're 30 or 40 or even 50? Some autistic or retarded spawn due to your shitty sperm that you won't even raise properly because you're too fucking old?

The fuck is wrong with having kids in your 30's as a man?

That's the perfect time

No man it's all genetics. That's why I don't have a six pack

I was just making an observation, I don't really care, calm down. Besides, 30-40 is not as old as you think. That's the male prime, you should still be able to get it up at any time.

>used up whore feels bad because she was chewed up and spat out

KEK

The Wall (tm) is simply the part of a womans life where her looks and general sexual market value starts to drop noticeably below that of her younger peers. Women tend to be in their prime between about 16-25, after 25 it's downhil but most women can stay relatively youthful until about age 30 without it being terribly noticeable. At 30 the vast majority of women are now noticeably less attractive than their 16-25 year old peers.

Thats not to say they're ugly or used up or whatever, but the difference is there and for men who have options (good look, good body, money) is going to pick the perky 25 year old over the slightly saggy 30 year old.

Also at 30 is about the time womens biological clock becomes noticeable, they often get baby rabies around this age where their body makes them feel the tingles when around children and they can't stop thinking about having one. Most women are risking a healthy birth much past 30 and certainly past 35 so they have a very small amount of time post 30 to marry and settle down.

Of course womens hypergamy pushes them to dump men over and over again for someone marginally better during their youth when they have a naturally higher sexual market, they also ignore men their own age and tend to shoot for men with more money and power so they date older, men tend to want younger and more attractive women so they date younger.

Basically women who hit the wall no longer have the sexual market value to net the man they feel they deserve, instead of settling down when young and attractive when they had the most value to barter with, they waste it by sleeping around and then wonder why no one wants them.

maybe they are wondering why you would shoot a man before throwing them over a wall

4u

did you ever think on why women are beautiful and don't look just like men? and that they are the most beautiful when they are young?

ok schlomo

>going place to place and man to man

Is that Pam?

Pam's married and has 2 kids.

>If you have money you can always get gold-digging sluts, no matter how ugly you are.
FTFY, brap.

Woman offer more than just their looks..

Have the problems with western women been solved? No? Then it's still a valid topic of discussion.

like what?

Man, that sucks. Women who decided to use their best years to fuck as many chads and Jamals as possible while consistently putting themselves first with regards to sex and their career, are finding out they're not wifey material and no one wants to marry them. Thats terrible.
How will feminists find a way to blame men for this? Will they try to pass bills that will force men to marry middle age women with loose dried up vaginas, or give government subsidies to men who will marry these old whores?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q

35+ is the wall. They whore around till then and gasp as they realize that all the well adjusted, financially stable guys are taken, or are being pursued by women who are younger and more attractive than they are.

They then have to settle for people who are less than ideal or hope and pray that one of the well adjusted guys takes some time out of his day to notice her. Her value as a person is mainly rooted in looks, while the male's value is mainly rooted in stability. Can he provide and take care of her in the long run? However since women's value is mainly rooted in their looks, their value quickly plummets once they get past the 35+ mark. No one wants to spend their life with a person that has whored around their whole life and only now reaches out to you, because she needs stability. It would be like giving monthly living payments to a drug addict, no one wants that.

What you want is someone who isn't so deeply set in their ways, and who has the sense of morality and self worth to not whore herself out for the majority of her life. Men want women of character, who look relatively good and can provide a pleasant living space. Single women 35+ generally don't meet any of those requirements. They're usually single because of a divorce (red flag), or they have whored themselves out their whole lives (major fucking red flag). They realize that their lifestyle cannot continue since the chada are going for younger mkre attractive females. They get desperate, then they try and keep a man by doing the only thing they know how to do, whore themselves out. Which unsurprisingly doesn't work that well, especially not with men 30+ since they have the wisdom and experience to see that this person is worthless in their own eyes.

I'm 40.

When I was a teenager and in my 20s, I was poor and skinny and desperate for female affection. Hundreds of women rejected me, often even when I'd shown no interest whatsoever or even been aware of their presence. I got severely depressed and even suicidal until I decided to just swear off women and focus on my career.

Now I own my own business and I have muscles. Women of all ages literally throw themselves at me. I go to the supermarket and teenage cashiers sexually proposition me. Too bad I'm in seminary school you fucking cunts.

>baby rabies
holy shit user, 5 internets, I can't believe I've never heard this expression

>implying men have a biological clock like women.
>implying its unnatural for middle age men to marry twenty something year old women.
Sweden, please.

You are hilariously dumb, you dont understand the point of the wall or the analogy at all.

>humans of new york
>humans
hehe nice try, reptilians

I'm Laughing at you.
Not even an /r9k/ poster but I'm literally pointing at my screen and laughing

Mmm no. The male wall is MUCH later in life closer to 60's, remember that males sexual market value is not primarily based on looks but rather money, security and power. That typically increases significantly as you get older.

As a 32 year old man with a really good career (already a director and part owner in a business) I get to flash money, take women on expensive dates. The women who are

#rekt

Any woman over 30 is garbage tier, desu

18-22 years old is the time when they will be worth doing something long term with.

After that, you need a prenup and will likely end in divorce.

This. When I was a teen and during college, women didn't really notice me. Now I'm almost 25, have 2 MAs, and younger girls literally drool over me.

Girls that are smart notice your maturity and that makes you attractive as all hell to them.

I'm
Laughing even louder now.

You know why you're alone milady?
Because you're a know all cunt.

If you were half bare-able someone anyone would be with you but you aren't.

Older men would rather be with their hand than put up with your salty shit

This

It's men who hit a wall hardest, actually. Doubly once you account for balding.

>25
>so much maturity girls drool over me

*tips fedora*

Translation: I've wasted my best years on the cock carrousel, free of worries and responsibilities. Now I am worn out and Chads won't look at me any longer so I'm looking for a rich desperate beta provider like the dozens I turned down in my early 20ies to support me.

Your persecution complex is adorable.

Again, it's just a fantasy for you people to justify your own failures. You aren't Sup Forums. You're /r9k/ robots.

You've failed in life and instead of building yourself back up you sit there and imagine how all those who rejected you will be shown up by the wall.

Meanwhile they actually got on with life, with the men you couldn't compete with.

See, in your mind the crazy cat lady who's 39 and "looking for love" is all the good women who rejected you in your youth. The truth is that the women of worth settled with men who were actually worth something earlier.

You're stuck in revenge fantasies and self-justifications, as if that will let you recapture what you lost.

These threads always get me depressed. I'm a 25 year old NEET with no friends. Why should I even bother getting my life on track when I'll never have a shot at getting a gf anyway?

My entire life is pointless.

I'm married with a wife and two kids.

It's you out here airing your Laundry. You opened this can of worms my friend so please publicly rationalise more about how we are to blame for your life choices?

Make America Great Again

Yeah me too mate

>Woman offer more than just their looks..
Some do, sure.

But what do women offer that men cannot get for themselves? It matters what men want, and men can get things like money, security, intellectual stimulation and such like, from other men, hobbies and work.

All women have to offer that men want but cannot get without them is basically sex, intimacy and reproductive access.

>holy shit user, 5 internets, I can't believe I've never heard this expression
Common in the UK, women who get it literally cannot stop thinking of children night and day, it's normally around 30-35 and it makes them a big risk for men who aren't interested in children, because it becomes so powerful for them that they'll sabotage contraceptives and all sorts of devious shit. It's also the age where many of their peers will have started to have children and in their social circles they will see them and babysit and whatnot.

>Girls that are smart notice your maturity and that makes you attractive as all hell to them.
Yes maturity is important, they'll notice the effort and sacrifice you've made to build something for yourself. At 25 that's the time your SMV really starts to take off and while generally speaking it'll be less than most moderately attractive women (they'll still be calling the shots) it's the start of a change which will ultimately lead to the average mans SMV passing that of womens around the age 30.

Graph is related, it gives a good idea of what you'll experience. With your 2 MA's you'll do really well in life and by the time you're early 30's you'll be bossing it and the tables will have turned and you'll be turning down more women than sleeping with. At that age the women who are 30 who want to settle with a family will be all over you and like the woman in the OPs post, you can shoot them down and fuck the younger women. You'll be no competition for the men who are your age now or younger.

>Most women are risking a healthy birth much past 30 and certainly past 35

What?

Almost everyone here only gets children after 30.

Then get up and do something about it, faggott.

There's literally nothing worst than a dude that bitches and moans about their shit life but refuses to change.

>I'm married with a wife and two kids.

Great job. If that's the case, why the fuck are you supporting this navelgazing nonsense?

> You opened this can of worms

No, OP did. Every time this piece of shit thread is reposted we get more /r9k/ losers.

ITT:
>older women don't please muh cispeen, therefore bad

Look at the statistics for women giving birth above 30 and then again at 35, the odds of there being a complication or congenital issue starts to go up very fast. The chance of there being at least 1 thing wrong with children born to women at age 35 is massive.

A lot of women know this, many men do not, if you're a man looking to start a family and have several kids, she'll ideally need to be having them around 28.

HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU WHORE!

Because it's clickbait of the worst kind. It takes real, complicated human beings and reduces them down to small, easily-digestible little blurbs perfectly tailored to the average dipshit low attention span psuedointellectual facebook user. It takes real people and turns them into caricatures for the amusement of others.

It also doesn't accurately portray the people who live here. The guy who runs the thing only posts people who are easily approachable and say interesting things, which paints NYC as a city filled only with quirky, artistic, interesting people when in reality most of the people who live here are just normal, average, uninteresting people just like everywhere else in then world. The NY portrayed by HONY is basically an idealistic version of the city as seen through the eyes of a white middle class millenial.

You sound bitter, user. Sincerely bitter.
Go lie down a while. Breathe. Clear your head.
Do some yoga.

I'm sorry all the women were taken by the immigrants.

>Yes maturity is important
Really? I notice women find me funnier when I act childish on purpose.

She's still hot. I'd suck on those fat titties any day.

When you have children you learn very early to just let them do their own thing, its part of their own learning process and helps them develop identity.
By you getting so salty over what others discuss just airs out your own insecurities.
Thats why I am laughing at you.

>white

This, most dudes here think they'll be jacked millionaires on $80 million yachts when they turn 50, while in reality, they'll just be another Bill the balding IT guy .

Funny is helpful but it only gets you so far, it wont make up for lack of good genetics or having money and power. Women rate sense of humour high on their desires in men but alone it's worthless. And acting childish can put the sense of power/confidence at risk.

Your sperm is just as old as you are, your 30s sperm has a lower quality than your 20s sperm but then again, the difference is minimal compared to how the female egg ages.

I don't really care, I'm always just testing how far I can go with my jokes. Women in general are unfunny as all hell, if I act like le mature guy as well the whole conversation would turn very boring, very quickly.

That's also why I don't really talk with women.

>baby rabies part

Well women are extremely boring, they have extremely shallow interests and rarely have any hobbies or activities they like to do, at least none that have any depth or complexity to them.

With women it's all about how the feel in the moment, so being funny is a huge bonus because making them laugh and feel good is big points for you.

But when the confident guy steps in the room who has money and influence, that's hard to compete with just comedy alone.

>you learn very early to just let them do their own thing, its part of their own learning process

It's funny you'd make an argument for your own position that of an absentee parent.

Just let lil Billy stick the fork into the toaster, YOLO.

> getting so salty over what others discuss

Unlike you I believe in something and have a moral compass.

Sperm always gets produced anew once you blow a few loads.

Eggs are already there, right from the start. When a women gets born, all her eggs are already there - and then get used up one by one. That is why they are shit after like 35 years, well because they are 35 years old eggs. Rotten as fuck.

This isn't necessarily true, but if your sperm is better in your 30s than in your 20s, it means you were an unhealthy layabout hack in your 20s

>You sound bitter

I'm not. I'm angry that we're letting this shit infest the board. The defeatist backpatting loser men with their dead end world views isn't a benefit to anyone.

Sup Forums has the potential to make young men actually create something out of the ashes of our shitty civilization. But all the while that attitude of defiance in the face of an amoral society is beset by people who want to be complacent about being failures.

I already made the choice not to bend over and take it. I've got my family. I just wish we fostered a go-getter attitude, instead of this crap.

Crashing this gender, no survivors

Humans of New York is so fucking retarded

Haha she's on New York City?

Good luck honey.

maybe because your standards lay next to fucking dinosaur bones.

It's from a miiverse post...

Just because a woman or a man is "ready" to "settle" with that other person doesn't mean they will put up with being "settled for". What that is essentially saying is, "I don't think I can do better than you in the foreseeable future, it's a safer bet to stick with you". Is that an attitude that speaks of the great respect that is due to someone's future husband/wife? No, it isn't. That isn't a gender thing, it's a shitty person thing. Women are probably more likely to think in such terms, but I've seen men talking/thinking like that too, with less cause, because the time in which they have to make healthy children isn't as limited.

Don't worry brother, I feel your pain. 20 year old KHV here. Hardly like I'm some fat neckbeard either, just a complete autist around women and ridden with anxiety. I hate myself.