Why do girls like this exist? basicly look at pic related...

Why do girls like this exist? basicly look at pic related, there are girls that go to DreamHack (a gaming convention) with signs saying "kiss? hug?"

why do fucking whores like this exist that would do anything to boost their ego thinking they are hot and shit.

fkn whores, if youre a dad and u browse Sup Forums u better make sure ur daughter doesnt turn out like this

women hate thread? or atleast slutty women hate thread?

Video games and whores.
Such a waste of time.

i didn't say retards could post in this thread

ok have fun with your whores

i didn't disagree with what you said, i just fucking hate red flags

is this real?

Puss means something entirely different to me.

Why would white girls go to a video game convention? Aren't most people there white?

True

"do it with a nerd"
One of you?
Please?

Spot the social reject amirite

lol norway

Yeah. It is.

I'd kram my dick in the 1 on the left's puss all night

How to get herpes in 3...2...1...

>video game conventions

Kram! Puss!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha oh god

Shut the fuck up sweden you filthy kike nigger. We should glass your continent. Kill yourself.

Wtf? Are those swedish girls because I was always told Sweden was full of hot ass women. Have I been lied to all these years

Krampus?!

Women feed on attention, and there is no better way for a woman to gain cheap attention than to show up somewhere where 95% of the audience is male.

If I was at a gaming convention and I see a young beautiful Swedish girl holding that sign, could I get away with rape?

Yeah fuck having fun in your one short life, what a waste of time.

Do they also offer free blowjobs? The one in the middle looks like a natural for it, but then again swedish women are notorious for being whores. I bet if i told em a sob story about coming from a war zone, lost family i could squezze an anal out of them.

I've got something I can Kram in her Puss if you know what I mean.

they are whores lol, they'd fuck anyone

Almost all swedish and german women go exclusively for dark/black cock

thats actually not too, because most brown and dark people are short

It doesn't matter, where I live. When you are dark you get what you want

yeah, just say you are a 15 year old muslim.