Are Black Canadians different from American Blacks?

Are Black Canadians different from American Blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=biLxvTMtcz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just more gay and less noisy than the american nigger.

I don't think ghetto culture is a prevalent in Canada as it is in the US. Most black people I've met have been normal, hard-working people, although I live in a city that's white as fuck so my opinion might be different from someone in Toronto.

Very different

By and large there are no blacks in Canada, blacks in the states have been around forever

Blacks in Canada all seem to be first gen immigrants, Jamaicans, idk if Somalis count

first kike shill, best kike shill

the one exception to these posts is Halifax. The blacks there are mostly American slaves that were freed by the British during the revolution, and they adopted the same ghetto culture now.

coincidentally, Halifax also has a massively inflated violent crime rate for it's size

You don't know what you're talking about at all, try having french black neighbors screaming at all times

You guys don't have these in your country?

youtube.com/watch?v=biLxvTMtcz0

I said that canadians niggers are less noisy, not french. At least try to hide your autism you leaf cuck

Itt: people not from southern Ontario

Not as bad as the states but we definitely have a nigger problem and it's only getting worse

>not having a folder of ever-ready memes

vintage

American education at its finest. French is an official language of Canada.

If they speak French, yes.

Kek.
Im not near my pc my leaf pal

I don't live in Toronto so I don't really know. The Somalians though, those large foreheaded cunts are the same everywhere.

not in Ontario, all the blacks I've met have been decent individuals compared to when I was in America, even African immigrants. Even in the thuggish part of Toronto very few act like hoodrats.

>American education at its finest
Says the American.
However I WAS wrong, so yea... that's that

They speak French or are Carribbean, and are generally more productive, even bro tier, see PK Subban and Drake for example. I've never been afraid around Canadian blacks, though I've heard Somalis are bad. There aren't very many blacks here altogether though.

Halifax really is a shady place. Don't get me wrong, the nice areas are incredible, but there's a lot of dindu thuggery going on.
>gottingen street

Yeah, they apologise to you before they rob your house

This. Over all blacks in Canada are not as bad as the states. Nigger ghetto culture is not as prevalent throughout the black community here. Also, the black community here is somewhat split between different groups.
There's regular native blacks, similar to the states. A lot are pretty nigger tier, not as bad as the states but still pretty bad. Recently their niggery has been propelled by Toronto being blown into the mainstream thanks to Drake and other Toronto based rappers.
There's immigrant blacks. In Quebec this includes African blacks, mostly Muslim ones that are pretty shit tier. In places like Ontario it's blacks from former British colonies like Jamaica and that. These are alright tier. Some are niggers some are hard working people.

Recently though there's been an influx here in Southern Ontario of immigrants from Somalia and that area. On my opinion these ones are worse than the regular niggers. They're stupid, they're violent and they're Muslim. If you turn on the news and see a wanted criminal in the latest shooting/murder it's always some nigger named "Anwar Rahim" or some shit like that. This problem is only getting worse.

You guys can't be serious...have you even been to basically any part of north Toronto in your lives? Rexdale, scarborough, north york? Even out in Hamilton where I live now...They are fucken zoos

lots of places are sketchy as fuck, but 99% of the time, only people who had it coming are on the bad end. There's a lot more violence than there should be, but if you're on the receiving end, you probably deserve it

>the one exception to these posts is Halifax
>tfw

I live in Windsor Ontario where a lot of slaves escaped to. The black community that are of American decent are pretty bad. African's are good unless they are Somalian and muslim Sudanese background.

There is some place in Montreal police dont make arrest they wait until the dindu leave the getho other wise they will go all chimp mode on people

No. I've only really met them in Ottawa/Gatineau area.

Canadian born blacks in Toronto are fucking worse than American niggers.

They are so fucking retarded they low ride while wearing a fucking belt.
A FUCKING BELT
IF YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE YOUR PANTS DROPPED DOWN TO YOUR KNEES, THERE IS NO FUCKING REASON TO WEAR A BELT
THE FUCKING PSYCHOLOGY OF THESE NIGGERS ASTOUNDS ME

Suburban blacks are great

The only problem I have read about is Blacks coming from the third world and keep acting shitty , joining gangs , etc.

But any blacks born here are usually great

Unlike he abos..

Blacks coming from third world countries are the only fucking okay ones.
They've lived through shit, and fucking know how to behave, respect, and work without complaining. Unlike fucking first world born niggers.

Canadian blacks are the descendants of the mega uncle Tom's who fled with the British after the war, so probably.

>Are Black Canadians different from American Blacks?

Yeah. One don't belong in Canadia, the others don't belong in America.

They say "sorry, but can I have your money" before robbing you.

They, along with all the Arabs who act like they're black and speak with a retarded Jamaican accent are turning intercity GTA into one massive ghetto.

Fuck off cuck

did you just discover a new word?

Yes

A lot of our blacks come straight from the Caribbean or sub-Saharan Africa. They're mostly middle class citizens, and are largely unaffected by American culture.

The domestic blacks, the ones who came up to Canada as loyalists, or escaping slavery tend to be a bit more roudy and tend to be in the lower social class. But still not nearly as bad as Americans because their communities are small and diluted into the larger population.

Cucktrio

KPBP

>They say "sorry, but can I have your money" before robbing you.
Don't be stupid, that's what norwegian drug addicts in oslo do. Usually just beg though, not as annoying as the gypsies

I'm on the "Somalis are worst niggers" train, even if biologically they're the whitest niggers. Finding out that Somalis are actually Caucasian was pretty shocking to me.

No, he was right.

French Canadian != Real Canadian

Fuck off Francais faggot

Many American blacks are different from American blacks tbqh. Especially those who didn't grow up in the dysfunctional and ignorance-glorifying stratum.

Canadian backs are wanttobe nigger they try to be american blacks but they know they can't because canada is the softest place in the world. Saying you come from canada in Compton they will think your a fucking clown and tell you to get the fuck out

>neverbeentoToronto.jpg

Gang culture is responsible for the decline of Rexdale. If I left my Humber dorm window open for a night you could hear gunfire most nights. Glad I am out of that shithole.

They at least have the decency to say sorry after they rape and murder white people. It's not much, but it's an improvement.

>nigger