Hello, I just got back from the future and boy you wouldn't believe the shit that happens a few months from your time

Hello, I just got back from the future and boy you wouldn't believe the shit that happens a few months from your time.

Anyway, just to let you know here are the winning teams of the relevant trophies this season:

Premier League: Chelsea
FA Cup: Spurs

La Liga: Real Madrid
Copa del Rey: Barcelona

Bundesliga: Bayern Munich
DFB-Pokal: Dortmund

Serie A: Juventus
Coppa Italia: Napoli

Ligue 1: Monaco
Coupe de France: PSG

Champions League: Bayern Munich
Europa League: Man United

>Champions League: Bayern Munich
>La Liga: Real Madrid

What difficult predictions

LEICESTER

whos winning our league and why is it viitoru?

by revealing the future to us, you have altered it

you had one job

one goat onthe shirt

>Champions League: Bayern Munich
>Europa League: Man United
>Bayern beating Real
>United winning anything

I thought it was vitor-lul. The "lul" part is a very rude word in my country *s niggers audibly* whenever I see it.

>Implying LESTAH won't win the CL

>spurs
>winning at wembley
>TWICE

Is Trump dead yet? Kinda getting bored with all this bullshit

Literally United have won at Wembley more than Spurs this season

Liberal but kinda hoping he stays. He's generating a lot of salt from people who voted for him. Some lady's husband (and father of 5) is getting deported and she voted for Trump. Now she's losing her shit lol.

Thank you based time traveler! I was getting worried about United getting Champions league soccer next year, but this calms my nerves.

>USA USA USA

>Europa League: Man United
They couldn't score at home against a U-12 girls team without relying on long balls to Fellaini and Ibra, and you expect them to win the EL.

>Relevant
>no libertadores

who the fuck cares you paki

>tfw an actual Paki
>tfw always get mildly offended when someone dismissively calls a bong a Paki

Are there really that many of us in England?

Not really, just a few percent of the entire population. They tended to be concentrated heavily into areas too, such as parts of London or northern cities. I don't see them down on the south coast where I live.

>our country is changing for the worse
>lol
XD my dude

>Coppa Italia

This post doesn't make any sense.

unironically this
just confy waiting for everything to burn down

(OP)
>Coppa Italia: Napoli
ok

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Still don't like Shillary and I was curious enough to give him a chance thinking he's rich enough to want to leave a great legacy and actually doing things to benefit but I suppose the expected is happening and he'll MAGA for the very rich and powerful
Don't understand how all the poor whites in flyover states didn't see pic related coming
Brexit will also be funny, mostly for the same reasons, all the ridiculous benefits they have here and workers' rights will dwindle, the bereavement benefits are being wrecked.
Kind of feel bad for all the suckers without money

>Coppa Italia: Napoli