I'm gonna stab some motherfucker

>I'm gonna stab some motherfucker
So, long story short, my gf is being badly harrassed by some nigger when she goes to her dance lessons. I'm currently on vacation on my hometown and in 2 weeks I'll be returning where we live. Basically I plan on getting 2 buddies, remove the license plate of a friends car, sunglasses and baseball hat, drive to where this fucker usually is (he is one of those shitass niggas that you have to pay to park your car here in this third world country) and beat the shit out of him / stab him if I feel crazy enough. Any advice on how not to get caugh? I think I covered up most of it

Not a advice, but I want to give my support to your noble cause. Godspeed and fuck that nigger

Badly harassed how

Explain how they harrased her and we will help

Catcalled a lot, when she turned arround and told him to go fuck himself it got worse and followed her some blocks insulting

Does he still do it after that day or was that it

Consider that she might be lying.
She wanted to fuck him, he said no, she's mad.

It happened some time before, and the last incident was yesterday. I'm not gonna wait anymore for that niggas to get away with it, some of her friends were also catcalled a lot by them. Nobody wants those leeches in my city, so I consider it doing a favour to everyone

Drive to another town and dumb murder weapon there by burrying it somewhere where not many people come.

No weapon = no evidence.

SeeNobody wants them, every girl hates them because they catcall them and fuck up your car if you don't pay. They even stabbed a clerk once because he stood up for the drivers

Know this sounds lame because it is, but don’t risk going to prison over some coon catcalling your gf, that in and of itself is nigger behavior. Elevate yourself above that shit and have your bitch file a restraining order against him. Get that jig caught up in the system, it’s a nightmare in there.

Kek, trying to get the retard thrown in prison?
I suppose if he's a scumbag that would murder someone for saying words, then he deserves it.

As shitty as it sounds, no one gives a fuck in the police about it, even with all the feminists and sjw the police itself catcalls and harrasses women themselves. It got to the point that one day one of this niggas stabbed a store clerk because it stood up to a driver refusing to pay, and that fucker still walks free. Justice by your own hand without getting caught is the best way here sadly. That's why I'm trying not to get identifyed and fuck him up.
I'm not trying to murder, just fuck him up so he learns the lesson,

Are you retarded, if something happens in X city; Y city does not start an investigation. Hence why they're less likely to look for the murder weapon in another city thats out of there jurisdiction.

Brand him. Take a hot iron rod, flame it up real good and leave a nice brand for other faggots to see.

That's a good alternative, my brother as a cheff has some of those portable torches, might fry up a litte bit him

Godspeed oh remover of negroid blood! May death come slow to your enemies

Rape is always good

I'd rather get an ISIS styled execution than rape a filthy nigger.

Make sure you were in incognito mode when making this thread

Kek

That doesn't do anything. Also changing pc when I'm returning there. Also the police doesn't dispose their scarse digital investigations willpower on shit like this. They would say something like "that fucker must have had business with someone" and call it a day, they wouldn't care less

Bro do something that doesn't leave evidence... Hot iron bar, put him on your car battery something like this. They cant track electricity or melting iron

OP, make sure you go empty pockets, carry nothing you might drop, also wear some cheap clothing to easily dispose

If you do end up putting the nigger down, shave off any arm arm hair and tape up your finger tips(mainly finger prints) preferably with elsctric tape

OP, dont forget to use a car that isnt new or has built in satnav as they track where they go, at least my bmw does. And god sake dont use google maps to get there.

It's a friend's Ford Fiesta, we will remove the license plates and park around the corner, also I know exactly where it is.
As I said in Police here doesn't give a fuck and won't do anything that advanced to track me down