Christina Aguilera vs Britney Spears

Wait, never mind. We all agree that Aguilera is a much more talented artist, singer, etc., right?

youtube.com/watch?v=kIDWgqDBNXA
youtube.com/watch?v=RQa7SvVCdZk
youtube.com/watch?v=8x7Ta89QLo4
youtube.com/watch?v=wwCykGDEp7M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=elueA2rofoo
youtube.com/watch?v=u4FF6MpcsRw
youtube.com/watch?v=eQFIKP9rGhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU
youtube.com/watch?v=x9xQZQn-3ok
youtube.com/watch?v=nkEXfmjhCqE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I'm_a_Slave_4_U
youtube.com/watch?v=PgB3Oafixos
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ohl27FIS-w&ab_channel=NASTYRITMOS!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=h8GUCQQZS64
instagram.com/p/BYJ4JaXFzZj/?taken-by=britneyspears
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Britney Spears is the far more prolific auteur. She has released banger after banger after banger.

>Unironically listening to either of these ''artists''

A true connoisseur of music appreciates all music from all genres.

Except Death Grips. It enjoys you.

yeah but all they do on ''their'' music that is written for them is sing and they are not even good ''singers''

>written for them
Maybe Britney Spears, and some of Aguilera's first album...

Okay?

Why would you choose to listen to a puppet that is purely used to make money for some white dude in a big building somewhere? Especially when there's so much to choose from.

>Why would you choose to listen to music that you enjoy?
because B A N G E R S
youtube.com/watch?v=elueA2rofoo
youtube.com/watch?v=u4FF6MpcsRw
youtube.com/watch?v=eQFIKP9rGhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU
youtube.com/watch?v=x9xQZQn-3ok

Christina obviously. Back To Basics is one of the greatest pop albums ever made.

See, the thing is, most people abhorrent of "manufactured" pop only hate the mere idea of it, that a person sacrifices him/herself to the being of commercialization. I've yet to encounter a legitimate critic indubitably negative of artists like these women for their own actual merits as opposed to their personalities exploited as soulless facades. Let's face it, industry puppets or not, they are decidedly talented in their singing/dancing prowess and abilities. (Except that one is better and the other is not. Hint: It's Aguilera.)

-OP

I've heard so much music that bland corporate pop became something worth wasting time with as well. And why not? Why not listen to a collaborative effort of these so called "industry leading" producers of their time? Why not, if it makes my dick hard sometimes too?
And why listen to music ever even?

Christina is bae

youtube.com/watch?v=nkEXfmjhCqE

It's really easy to find this album at thrift stores. I'd recc it

Being a poptimist is tough. You gotta figure out which songs written by middle-aged Scandinavian men are EVERYTHING and which ones are TRASH

Right?
>tfw when Britney's best song was written by the Neptunes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I'm_a_Slave_4_U

Christina is actually very clever and far more talented. Plus her voice is orgasmic.

youtube.com/watch?v=PgB3Oafixos

Stop calling nonsexual things orgasmic.

Fine. You are orgasmic.

a-user...

That's what I meant LOL
-OP

Nice dubs

Back to Basics is honestly one of my favorite albums.

That was fire desu

No because I'm still bitter about Bionic.

>made music with Peaches, Goldfrapp, Ladytron, M.I.A, Le Tigre, Santigold, Sia (back when she was considered indie), basically every hip female-fronted act of the 2000s
>all of them but Sia were either limited to the bonus tracks, cut from the album entirely, or otherwise underused

that sounds like it could have been a great pop album.

BRITNEY would not have made the same mistake.

Christina

nice repeating digits, pham.

I thought Toxic was a lot later than 2003. i'm impressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ohl27FIS-w&ab_channel=NASTYRITMOS!!!

yeah totes

Damn gud posts boys

Imagine a threesome with those 2 Illuminati pop princesses in their prime

Christina is a boring hag that hasn't made anything of worth since the 00's, BritBrit on the other hand still has some fire left on her as her last album proves it.

she's doing shows in Las Vegas.

go support her, user.

Christina is waifu for laifu. Great voice and beautiful. Britney had some bangers for sure but Christina is the glass of scotch to Britney's jaegerbombs. Christina has one of the best Disney songs from one of the best movies too. youtube.com/watch?v=h8GUCQQZS64

Toxic is still 11/10 though.

I feel bad for Britney. Her beauty faded fast.

she's led a shit life full of drugs, not surprised she looks 50 when she's just in her 30s

She is not a very smart woman. Her fame got too big for her to handle. Madonna went through a similar media backlash in the 90's but she knew better than turning to drugs, alcohol and partying.

>Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster
based

i jerked off to toxic and dirty growing up.

she doesn't look like this anymore her body pretty tight and may be in the best shape she has ever been.
instagram.com/p/BYJ4JaXFzZj/?taken-by=britneyspears