What is the best capital of South America, and why is Santiago of Chile?

What is the best capital of South America, and why is Santiago of Chile?

Buenos Aries, there is nothing to do in Santiago. Lima and Bogota are cool too.

Buenos Aires. Have fun dying crushed by buildings in Chile.

Buenos Aires just to be amazing...but today is a shithole. Dirty, poor and full of douchbags

Literally not an argument. Santiago is comfy as fuck

>Buenos Aires
It has become brazil tier nowadays. I would hve loved to live there 60 years ago though

Ceuta is richer than all latino cities sn african city

Have you been to those cities? I heard the weather in Bogota is among the best, can you confirm?

Madrid should rule all Latinos

>that negroid shithole

what has that faggot done to you for you to post him all over Sup Forums, faggot?

what is the name of those mountains in the background? can you hike/camp there? How is the weather? is it cool throughout the year? How expensive is Santiago, like on average how much do you pay in dollars for an average meal? How much would you pay for an apartment in a middle class neighborhood for a month?

This. I fucking hate this city.

Because it has mountains, downside is that is full of chileans

Capitals are shit
Medellin is the best city

all cities suck
they are soul draining

this

el del pueblito

Yep

I think the one on the far left is cerro provincia and the peak in the middle is cerro san ramon. For more challenging mountains people usually go to cerro el plomo or marmolejo that are behind those mountains

Bogota weather is colder than southern cone capital cities due to the altitude. And it rains a lot. Medellin has better weather desu

Buenos Aires, not even a close second.

Looks like burger city, not very unique.

Tenía entendido que las temperaturas medias son parecidas, solo que acá, al menos hasta el año pasado, estaba lloviendo menos