My girlfriend was raped last night. She went to a guys house with her sister, they get there...

My girlfriend was raped last night. She went to a guys house with her sister, they get there, they're playing truth or dare. She gets a dare: "have sex with someone in the group." At first she says no, mentions me, she says she can't. Everyone eggs her on, her sister picks a guy in the room, he's down for it. He goes into a separate room, she's still saying no, they all eventually coax her into the room after him. They shut the door, she turns to him and asks "we aren't really going to do this, are we?" He says they are, she says "uh, no" and he grabs her hand and pulls her onto the bed and thats when she says she froze and it happened. I should also mention weed was a huge factor in this whole thing. Also, he's 19/20, she's 15. But yeah, as you can imagine, I'm lost. Idk what to do, she keeps apologizing but I keep saying its okay and idk. What should I do Sup Forums
>pic related is my gj

>apoLOGizing

underage GTFO

She cheated bro, sorry. Your relationship is over.

the damage is done, you have been cucked. only thing left is for you to kill him and then yourself

Boi you got cheated on, she just didn't know how to hide it so made up somer story. Easy way to find out is to tell her to go to the police about it, why would she not report it if it was rape?

It's not "ok" op, don't be a cuck.
Convince her to get some professional counseling and also report it to the police.

He's 20, she's 15. That rape. She should report it so he goes to jail. If she won't, she probably just got high and fucked a guy.

> filename

you should forgive her and love her despite this. Call the cops on the dude and explain the situation; that is not OK, and it is, in the very least, statutory rape. It was without consent and her mind was addled... get some legal justice here.

Be understanding and supportive, but be cautious. Slowly pressure her to go to the police (and if she says no ask why), ask around for corroborating witness accounts (not sister, she could lie) - you gotta investigate this shit bro, if you care that much. The worst possible thing you could do is leave her after she really did get raped, but if she made that shit up then you have to GTFO.

This. Also find out his name. Ex. His name is John Doe. Ask if his name is Jason Doe. If she says the latter she’s lying because you know his real name.

Fuck the court system. It only takes 10k to get rid of someone. You should always have 10k in your savings.

In other words, whore woman claims rape after the fact because she's afraid someone will find out what she did.

Same as 99.5% of all the other "rape" claims.

Post more faggot

Your fuckt, prob gonna have to ditch OP

That's an iPhone 3g/s do you actually expect us to believe that pic

>In other words, whore woman claims rape after the fact because she's afraid someone will find out what she did.
She would never do this to me because we are in love.

Call the police. Don't be a bitch and listen to all the degenerates that say don't snitch. Just file a police report

> At first she says no, mentions me, she says she can't.

And that's bullshit right there. 'Yeah, sure, let's fuck! You are a young adult I'm a young teenager, you are way to much into it and really pushy, I'm harassed to do this by all of my peers, why should I say 'no'? But, oh no, I have a boyfriend, so I have to decline." She is obviously lying to you. Why she does that is a very complex matter though.

This. She fucked another guy and gave you an excuse.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Lol bait

>we are in love.

kek

More of her

/thread

fuckin bait

Did he cum inside or on her?

Fuking gullible morons. This is a bait thread.
Or everything that’s on Sup Forums true. Dick heads

Old ass copy pasta. I remember reading this in 2010

or ur girlfriend is a slut and she fucked some dude and feels bad now she is blaming the dude and said he raped her so she doesnt seem like a low life slut who doesnt give a fuck about you.

She was raped but keeps apologizing for it. How can kids today be this dumb?

Why don't you test her and tell her to go to the cops about it?

Kill the dude, regardless of if she cheated or was raped

Tell the police or have a talk with the people involved she's a minor and even if she was ok with it it'd still be rape

well from the picture i would do some naughty things to her too just sayin

With or without a condom you should make sure everything is ok so you don't get double fucked first

I don’t give a fuck if it was rape or not.
If she’ll lay down for him, she’ll lay down for anyone. I think you should fuck her stupid until you can’t fuck her anymore.

But who are we kidding, this never happened, it’s a crush, you’ll never get laid, and marijuana is indeed funny.

Masturbate over the idea of your girlfriend being penetrated by a bigger cock.

Yeah she cheated bro. She's lying.

Same thing happened to me op

>girlfriend goes to a party with her friends
>They play truth or date, she has to fuck him
>says no at first but then plays along
>she had a cup of tea
>she goes out to buy a jumbo box of 100 condoms from the chemist
>goes back to the house, takes off all her clothes, spreads her legs
>puts the condom on him with her mouth
>has him pounding away on and off for six hours
>carries on for several months before she runs out of condoms
>fucks him anyway, lets him ejaculate inside
>becomes pregnant, they move in together
>marry at the 8th month
>he does her anally for half the pregnancy
>blowjobs only for a few months after giving birth
>slathering her little pink tongue across his heaving sweaty balls, sometimes licking his anus too
>a year and a half later, she's pregnant again
>this time with twins, they pop out the following year
>starts aerobics to regain her body
>she rides him anally once a week now, milking him dry
>They move into a bigger house, she sucks him off every morning before he goes to work
>swallows every time
>gives him a slow blowjob as a prelude to sex every evening after the children have gone to sleep
>goes on like this for a couple of decades
>she decides to surprise him, dresses in a different costume for him in every one of his birthdays and rides him until he can't walk each time
>68 years later, he dies peacefully of old age
>has 12 great grandchildren
>comes to my retirement home, crying
>whispers to me through her sobs "I said no"
>I forgive her for everything, feel nothing but anger for this guy that took advantage of her
>vow to beat him up or at least break off his windscreen wiper blades in the afterlife.
>girlfriend moves back in with me
What do Sup Forums???

She put herself in that situation. Cant blame a dog with a bone. Break it off, bound to happen again.
Sorry friend but it sounds like a high school relationship anyway, bound to go down hill eventually.

Tell the police that she was raped, had sex with someone over 18, and someone was giving a 15 year old marijuana. Is there a gun in the house because having drugs and guns in the same house is a crime too.

If you guys do not call the police youre both being bitches and letting this guy just have his way with you. Even if it wasn't rape this is still the case.

You have two choices either let this guy and your gfs sister and friends just do whatever they want with you two. Or you can grow a fucking pair and do something about it.

B-but my gf sister is friends with the rapist and it's my fault. Bullshit, grow a pair and send some lil white niggers to jail.

why are you dating a 15 year old you fucking PEDO.

FBI!!!!!! get in here!!! Sup Forums!!!!!! where are you? we have a pedo in here. get him!!!

>1 filename
>2 old phone
>3 2003 shit teir picture quality
>4 doesn't green text story

>time to leave, cunts who fall for this can stay, cya!

Not that I believe any of this shit but...

The bitch obviously wanted it because, as always, OP is a fag and doesn't deliver.

Also, gimme a full greentext, need to fap.

It's becoming obvious OP no matter what people tell you to do you're not going to do anything. This thread should stop now. You need to call the police and a lawyer then sue the homeowner. You're obviously not going to hurt them because the closest thing to that on your mind is doing nothing. That's simply unacceptable. You won't call the police, you won't call the rapist, you wont sue him, you won't hurt him, you won't even call the fucking parents. Well OP just know that If you don't do anything now you probably won't do anything when this happens to your wife or daughter. You are the weakest link, goodbye.

user, I'm going to hit you with some truth and you may not like it.

Unless she was kicking, screaming, and clawing at that motherfucker, she didn't get raped. She had sex and now regrets it because you two are dating.

Drop that whore. You don't deserve that. She a hoe.

Wow, that's tough dude. I dont know what to advise.

This. /thread

This.

Besides that whore might have wanted it at the time but because of this stupid ass PC shit, consent at that time doesn't mean shit if she regrets it afterwards.

And more cold facts; she doesn't. She is just saying that b/c she wants to justify her whorish behavior. Dumb that bitch, otherwise you will enjoy these moments every time she goes out by her self.

Did she describe what it felt like?

rape kit, police report.

report kit, police rape

Bro she cheated on you, I hate to break it to you. That's a nice story she came up with though.

lmao this

/thread

Fucking this. She’s lying to you. She is. Sorry Sup Forumsro but it’s true. She fucked him because she wanted to. Nobody forced her in there. They only used words and coaxed..dump that slut and fuck her friends.

i hate when police rapes me

this is a good Story

Definitely not real with this naive shit. Who the fuck is this unbelievably gullible?

I counted to ten three times

op here

this is his dick, she sent it to me

Looks like a jew. Check her for internal parasites.

This. She's half-child and was pressured even by her sister. Fuck them all. Talk to her. Stand by her. Talk with her to YOUR parents, then with support from THEM to HERS. Then there will hopefully be some backup ahd you go to the police and get a lawyer.

Stop posting the same bullshit story you stupid cunt

This.

Don't let your life pass you by.

no jew has a dick that big

...and you know this by your personal experience?

Story is bullshit. Condoms don't come in packs of 100. LIAR!

yes

>888
you wasted them you faggot!

Call the police you idiot.

>19/20
was he that good looking ? Also, she should have stayed away from weed. She didn't know it's also called the rape drug ? One puff and you might freeze like she did but forever

god loves me and he hates you

he was ugly but he had a big dick

Shut the fuck up you retard. It will all be better in the after life. OP, kill your GF and after that off your self. Also, stream that shit.

Ok, and you have something that back's that shit up that just came out from your mouth-ass?

Listen OP, I've had to fuck over quite a few people in my day. You might be saying things like "oh, I'm sure her sister didn't really mean to make her do it". Or yea, but they're all friends and your gf did eventually comply so it must be her fault so you don't wanna rat on em cuz that might be fucking them over.

The truth is that sometimes being a man means you have to hurt people that you don't want to, sometimes indiscriminately . You might feel guilty at first but the truth is it's no different than grabbing the last piece of pizza. Shit has to get done and sometimes it's just easier to do without asking.

Regardless, 19 year olds should not be giving 15 year old kids weed, they should not be molesting them or even saying the things that lead up to the event. And they should most definitely not be having sex with them. Of course this is just me and you seem to think it's ok.

Btw stop asking people if you should call the police l. Call them and make them call the prosecuting attorney. Call your own lawyer too.

i got trips and you didnt

>MFW OP isn't trolling, this is what Liberals actually think rape is

I'm sorry I don't understand specifically why you're saying that and am curious.

Check amazon. It's all true.

The only cure is to kill the sister.

Also yourself.

Also copypasta

digga what? And you base your assumption on that?

utter BS + trips = utter BS + waster trips

It's definitely statutory rape. Depending on the mannerisms people were making it could be rape. Definitely sounds like sexual harrasment or lewd conduct occurred prior to sex so there is that. Even telling someone to go have sex with someone could throw some legal red flags.

If a 15 year old is with 20 somethings and a 20 something suggests the child have sex with them a crime has occurred.

My first wife was 13 when I met her and although she wasn't willing the first time, she did warm up after a few months and now she loves it.
Women should trust what an older, more experienced man says, as he has more experience and knows better.

Sounds like grooming. And from my experience "older" more experienced people just know how to say something is correct to make a younger person believe it. I also noticed you said first wife. Do you kinda failed there.

>
>She would never do this to me because we are in love.
Yeah mhmm

>My first wife was 13 when I met her and although she wasn't willing the first time

Sounds Rapey my dude

Why failed? We are still together my friend.

Kit report, Rape police

>implying this isn't an average dick

My first wife implies there was another wife.

KYS
You're a faggot who can't greentext with no imagination whatsoever!
BACK TO RED DIT

Yes she was my first

Of course a rational human being would assume that when someone says first that a second existed. Correct?

Was not rape. Could of easily said no and opened the door and walk out.

Well, if is true, she did say no. And he had a hold on her. So, it was rape. Stop being such a little cucksicle just because nobody loves you.

She could have chosen "truth". No rape at all. Dump her.