Hey Sup Forums, I am in need of a personal army request

Hey Sup Forums, I am in need of a personal army request.

I got a sandnigger living here with me. He's on an education visa. He is not on the lease but signed a paper to "okay" him here. He won't pay bills, yells at my dog, insults my family, pisses on the bathroom floor, and won't clean his shit up.

The management company can't / won't evict him and I can't move.

How do I get him out?

NYPA! grow a pair of balls and confront him

Throw his shit out the door and lock it. Tear up that piece of paper and act like you've never seen him.

Kill him

fuck the management company,
> file a police complaint
and no matter what anyone says, only stop when the matter is resolved.
> sandniggers like your roommate , these motherfuckers need to be murdered with a crowbar by hitting in only one spot
> fuck your company if they go against you , don't even listen to your family take the case to police and give them every details.

You could file a lawsuit against him

Eat pork slowly while making eye contact with him. Complaints will ensue from him, they'll be forced to move you.

Also enjoy heart disease.

When he leaves the house wrap bacon around all the doorknobs.

Have a lawyer write a letter to the management company. Do not dirty your claws. Have it handled professionally.

Op here. I fucking kek'd hard. Might just so that

Good idea. I'll ask around on those spiffy attorney sites and see who bites

change the locks when he's out, then pack up all his stuff and leave it outside for him to collect.

Bacon... lots and lots of bacon.

Punch yourself in the face and blame him. The cops will arrest him and he won't stay after that.

You can't bully someone of Arab descent out of your flat? Are you fucking retarded?

"yells at my dog" ... FUCKING KILL THIS NIGGER

Cut off the electricity to everything eexcept the fridge and your room. No law says you can't do that.

When he is gone, decide it is time to take the door off his bedroom. Store it at your moms untill further notice.

Invite some tranys over, have them do the windmill outside his bedrrom. This might however entice him to stay longer

You can't. you are trying to get rid of an minority and that makes you a racist.
Its not him, its you that is the problem.

Might entice me to stay longer ;)

Lol how do you know I'm not a minority?

>Rents apartment
>Cares about dog and family
>Can internet

Well, I'm not black at least

minorities can also be racist.

I counted to ten three times

Why is he there and why can't you just kick him out? Where do you live? Hell?

Probably lives in Sweden

good job you managed to prove how much of a newfag you are

Trick him into raping someone. "hey, porchmonkey, did you know when a girl dresses like that it means she really wants the d"