Guz I just smoke some and my mom is home, and the worst part is that I smoked in the hall. And...

Guz I just smoke some and my mom is home, and the worst part is that I smoked in the hall. And, i think even my dog is high as a kite right now. Whati do, i freaking out that she would find out.

kek

Jabba the Hut smoking weed.

9/10 geeks recommend it

laughed my ass off thanks OP

Guz?

kek too funny, may I save it?

who?

Thanks OP, u da man

Just to funny made my week

she can smell it and knows whats going on and if she doesnt immediately confront you that means she has already given up hope.

Op was not a fag today

just best thread ever

rolling in epic bread

kek too funny his head looks like tree stump and he's smoking weed, which is also a plant like tree.

someone screencap this for posterity reasons

Filename faggot

just too good lel

Jesus Christ. If this is what passes for an epic thread these days, we're fucking doomed. Why am I even here?

She's saying that why are you making that noice, something wrong with your throat? I'm watching SpongeBob and can't stop stop laughing weirdly and am high as fuck. Can't even type.and my dog is laying on the couch on my side and is trpping balls i guess. And my mom is asking me are you two alright? Fuck

deserves to be made into a tv show

I'm fucking shaking am going to my room.

always that one newfag doubter. I though summer was over.

Pic with timestamp and I will dedicate the entirety of my being to your problems for the next hour.

My mom just asked me what do i want for dinner tonight, and i don't even know what did i say and and my dog haven't moved a bit. He'll be all cool Right?

And am from sweden

What does it matter if she gets mad at you. You can ignore it and go smoke again later.

What are you fucking 12? I used to get my dog high all the time. We would chill out and be bros.

I guess she has. What do i do ?

No, am not. I hope, thanks user

Aba la jabba da