youtu.be/d9zrVVlLWCQ
youtu.be/REtWHsWG5Es
youtu.be/Hhq2c7Q3PnE
youtu.be/6xgOwDDvMPU
youtu.be/zjxcAaOQvjY .

Source?

Post something funny

Wasnt she in a nickelodeon show?

I haven't been on here for about a year. Can someone please explain this.

Just like any other stupid 4chin meme. Like the banana.
Except
I'll admit this one is funny.
That's only cuz it's fresh

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of deities most of the worship posts will go over a typical Sup Forumstards head. There’s also a dominatrix outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from AHS and Scream Queens, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the worshipping, to realise that it's not simple lust - it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Jewess Queen truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Jewess Queen's existential catchphrase “I'm sorry, did I ask you to pull down my panties and blow a compliment up my butt?" which itself is a cryptic reference to Goddess worship. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Brad Falchuk and Ryan Murphy's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, I DO have a Jewess Queen tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for Jewess Queen worshippers only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothing personal, pledge. Mwah! Smoochies

asdasdasdasdasd

He's says as he belly chuckles autistically. He hasn't left his mothers spare room all day but he's hoping this is it, this is his moment. He eagerly awaits a reply as his heart starts to race and he starts to sweat profusely whilst shoving cheesy salted snacks down his fat shit smelling throat. Unable to contain his excitement his tiny clit dick goes rock solid "I've just made fun of a handicapped little girl there's no way they can't reply" he sniggers in anticipation. Then boom they reply, it's happened, they've taken the bait, his days work his goal accomplished. He ejaculates all over his bed clothes but he doesn't care because him mom will clean them. "Sigh that was awesome.." He catches his breath and the reality starts to kick in. He gazes in the mirror consumed by overwhelming depression in the realisation of what a fat lonely loser he is. Time to troll some more

Evening gents!

Dankkk

She’s ugly

Lost

Fuck off

Hey, Lori!

No it's not it's nothing like the banana one. The banana was funny this is just some desperate neck beard

Thanks for joining us tonight Bill

Only you can release the banana
It's time to roll.

>He's says as he belly chuckles autistically

why

Get a load of this kid.

Get help.

enough of ur gay shit fags spidey time

holy fuk 10/10 pasta

My boss found my Jewess Queen folders on my work PC. I have only a few saved, probably about 30 which is nothing compared to my collection at home. I started saving them since I saw EmmaR-user skyrocket with his worship posts. I have never publicly worshipped the Jewess Queen, I just like to save and document a lot of her photoshoots I come across on these celebreads and I noticed these threads have gotten pretty big as of late. So I started saving here and there. I digress. I am sitting at my desk making cold calls and the boss is on my PC, we just chatting, and it just so happens I get to a big sale over the phone when he falls silent as well. Right before I seal the deal, he has been quiet about 4 or 5 minutes and he turns and asks "Who is this Jewess Queen?" In a dry tone. I feel chills. Looking at him and he is looking at me in a way I have never seen him look before.
I half laugh and cough saying "Oh, it's just some new meme on Sup Forums." He believes it's inappropriate stalker-like content so he catches me immediately in the lie, and just explodes. "YOU HAVE PICTURES OF THIS GIRL CALLING HER JEWESS QUEEN AND PARAGRAPHS OF OBSESSIVE WORSHIP BEHAVIOUR WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU" screaming bloody murder when suddenly none other than the Jewess Queen bursts open the office door and starts DUNKING the boss' face in boiling oil while the pledges haze him harder than a banquet hall during bat mitzvah season - he falls to the floor in a delirium. I sit there in shock as she presses her bloodied hands over his mouth to stop his screams, gets right up in his face and says "Surprise, bitch you probably thought you'd seen the last of me" And gives me a coy wink. She begins hypnotizing him with her charm into submission. The oil seems to get on his gag reflex, when suddenly the Jewess Queen slaps him and says "Crown me or kiss my ass", his mind breaks into further submission. He is completely passed out now, the Jewess Queen just jumps out the window and runs off.

It's not time for spidey it's time for Jewess Queen!
Now crown the Jewess Queen or kiss my ass.

>dark-haired girl
>bleaches hair blonde
>leaves eyebrows the same color

Why do people think this looks good?

Works for Emilia Clarke.

She's naturally blonde
Okay she may have lightened it a bit in that particular gif. But mostly, her hair looks beautiful. At least to me.

Haters gonna hate. Anyway... OP did you die or have you run off to one of the other 3 ylyl threads running

>Writes story
>Doesn't greentext
>faggot.gif

>She's naturally blonde
Her roots say otherwise.