OC is the best C

Other urls found in this thread:

daftsex.com/watch/-85032330_456240745
xvideos.com/video31298043/teen_sissy_take_long_dildo_ball_deep
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the best webm

hey!!!

ugh hot moar

>I agree with you, because since my first faps that i always wanted to wear girls clothes. This site and internet only helped me to intensify my desires of becoming a sissy. It is hardwired in my brain since i was born.

This is a stupid thing to say. It was't hardwired in your brain when you were born. You grew liking for it due to outer factors and surroundings through your life.

I'm not talking against you, I love dressing up and masturbating too, but don't misinterpret stuff like this when it comes to this fetish.

Bye.

it would be the best, if she was in chastity, cumming handsfree

wasn't*

>censors the dick
>massive gaping asshole

Hey :)

>that huge mannish chin and masculine facial structure
Please stop

sissy me

You don't get it, idiot.

More

dunno what you got

Anti trap propaganda bullshit get the fuck out dude
Dressing up is more than just a fetish

You don't belong in this conversation you don't now anything about this

>there are people who find this attractive
The world truly is a disgusting place

dat ass

the thiccer the ass the tinier the clit

no sorrry^^
^^

Are you a Simpson? Your skin is yellow

It is very confusing. Since my 12 or 13 olds that i started to notice that girls clothes make them very sexy. So i imagined myself wearing them.

That where sissy desires came from. Not from Sup Forums or bbc worship or hypno sissy.

This shit is confusing because I kind behave like an alpha male, and I want to eliminate and be better than any other male.

Also when talking to girls, especially hot ones, I find myself nervous and anxious. With hot boys, I don't. This shit is so confusing but so exciting.

keep the pink top on but lose everything else

now

Don't be a faggot

You can't seriously think that bony ass counts as thicc right?

I would enjoy it so hard

Any trap/cd from Sweden in here? o:

lol ok, whatever suits you, and i never stated anything against traps, dressing up and similar

lol its about light

Similar situation here. I regularly get this desire to be dominated.

Lol

if only
sorry but i'm not alone
^^

that ass is semi thicc

but its really built for speed

it could take a serious pounding

I don't agree with you. I grew up around many males. Why are we so different since environment conditions were basically the same?

That's the stance of people who hate traps you stupid information regurgitating faggot.
You're just making yourself look worse

>that fridge body

ok

Fucking sauce please

lol hotter than your sister^^

I was the same way, I remember the first that got me curious in all this stuff, it was a Even Steven episode were all the girls had a sleepover and he was caught spying on them so the dressed him as a girl, tied him to a chair and put a wig and make up on him, I was so young, had no idea what that was, but I liked it

locked tonight :3

add me on snap traps, 8 inch cock

sc: hornyaj

More of that pussy.

Btw does anyone have Kik or email or anything to contact eachother,nothing super sexual (unless we want too) but just to keep in contact and talk about our sissy discoveries and road to sluthood, maybe it will encourage me to pick up and put back the butt plug

cute, show butt

pics?

>Sup Forums filename

I mean I dont really do crossdressing as much anymore so no, but would like a few traps to chat with

Yes, it is very strange. Why do you like it? Surrounding factors? Or do you have it hardwired in your brain? We were innocent and nobody told us that sissy stuff is exciting.

>black guy

Fetish is a dismissive word people use to describe things they don't fully understand. It's far deeper, I've lived with it my whole life and I still don't understand it. I tried "straight" and it only took me so far, so bi it is.

I counted to ten three times

But am I bi? I mean I don't feel any attraction with boys in real life. Even if I were a sissy full time, I think i would be a lesbian xD. I only feel bi with bbc worship.

There's no point in doing it for one night. You should be weeks and months on edge until you're trained beyond thinking of it as a means to satisfy yourself but recognizing that release can only come from your body and its holes being penetrated by a real man.

>New Trap/sissies/mental illness

Fuck off and die. Take it to the non-existent faggot containment board.

Search Kimberlee and Darnel user c:
You can find the vid on VK.

dream fuckkk. I love BBC

daftsex.com/watch/-85032330_456240745

old pic

No

moar

>I only feel bi with bbc
You're here with all of us fags talking about being fags, reassess what you think and do.
If this pic turns you on, you're bi/gay.

where's the dick?

I enjoy the novelty of old pics, but try looking girly and demure first, then work down to cock-engulfing slut.

in my shorts
lol

xvideos.com/video31298043/teen_sissy_take_long_dildo_ball_deep

Yes, I use to get all tingly (didnt kniw how else to explain it) as a kid when a character on a show would get changed into a girl or something

Not exactly trap, but twink. I don't own much else other than some sexy underwear and thighs though.

Ok, that pic turns me on. But because I am jealous of that trap. If it were a woman or a guy would not be the same thing.

I am basically attracted by the trap fetish, not by boys.

You Sup Forums i need your advice.
Should i fuck pic related?
It's a sissy bottom that lives in my town and wants bare cock and cum up his ass. I never fucked a guy before thought.

Do it, make him your bitch.

Lol, did you show any degree of face back then? It's semi-visible now.

I think I'm pretty

:)

need to see more if you want accurate advice

Very cute. Of course, I'd say girls with their tounges out are trying to get their mouths into some kind of trouble...