Protesters come to an otherwise peaceful event, fuck shit up, and are generally obnoxious assholes

>protesters come to an otherwise peaceful event, fuck shit up, and are generally obnoxious assholes
>It's Trump's fault this is happening

Someone redpill me on the anti-Trump protests because I just cannot comprehend this logic.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/05/24/politics/donald-trump-albuquerque-protesters-police/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ARE

YOU

KIDDING

MEEE?!?!

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE !!!

Well remember, it was Zimmerman's fault he got out of his vehicle. If whitey gets out of his vehicle, black man doesn't have no choice but to assault him.

Same thing here. If you say something they don't like, it's your fault if they burn they city down.

>SHUT

>UP

Holy shit

>WHITEY

Yeah again I don't get the logic. Why don't people call out the protesters for being the assholes? Why is violent protest allowed?

>cnn.com/2016/05/24/politics/donald-trump-albuquerque-protesters-police/

>There, anti-Trump protesters -- many critical of his positions on immigration -- loudly chanted, "F*** Donald Trump."
>The protesters had broken a glass door to the convention center. Some taunted police and jumped on police vehicles as officers in riot gear and on police horses moved them away from the convention center's exits.
>Police reported rocks and bottles being thrown at their police horses

GIVE BC HIS 200 CHEETOS BACK

The logic is thus: these people truly believe that Trump and his supporters should be prevented from speaking and they are willing to do whatever it takes to shut him down. It's the next level up from the shit you usually see on college campuses across the US whenever a conservative tries to speak. These leftist thugs need to be dealt with and dealt with hard before we lose the Republic for good.

This is how you respond to a fascist threat. Actually taking matters into your own hands instead of posting on anime forum might be a concept that's foreign to you limp wristed cucks.

If you had any balls you would be fighting back.

What does he mean by this?

Cause and effect are notoriously hard to determine. These people take advantage of that. Notice this is where they usually slip their shit in: X causes Y.

They have simply categorized certain kinds of speech as violence inducing. It's a judgment call. If they can get about half or more of the population on their side believing that saying X justifies violence, then it does.

Doesn't that just help his cause, though? I've seen plenty of evidence both in my local area as well as on the news and the internet of people who were kinda on the fence but then inspired to research into Trump's views and galvanized in their support for him specifically because the protesters were being such assholes. Like the protests trying to "shut him up" just proved how fucked up our culture really is and why he needs to be president to change things.

>I already gave him back his money!! Dumb ass
>I don't like drama
>hey keem MLGMasterDutch wants to murder me tell everyone
fug :DDD

> Peaceful Trump rally attendees - FUCKING BIGOTS
> Violent thugs attacking peaceful rally - PROTEST AGAINST OPPRESSION AND RACISM - HEROES

Liberal logic baffles me. I hope you guys will vote Trump in. Even the street-shitters think he's better than Shillary or Obuhmuh.

You're right. It does help him because normal Americans don't react well to seeing thugs rioting because they disagree with someone. These morons don't realize that though. They truly believe they can bully and intimidate the American people into agreeing with them because they know the media is on their side.

POO

>Person X said something I don't like
>This means I can break shit and throw rocks at people!

???

Liberal logic?

The way the media is spinning it is that Trump is responsible for the violence. The headline in the paper here today is 'Violence Breaks Out at Trump Rally'. Makes it sound like Trump supporters got violent rather than it being the Trump haters attacking the peaceful attendees. For Joe Average scanning the headlines on the way to the sports section, the message that Trump is violent gets picked up unchallenged even though it is incorrect.

Yes, they categorize it as "hate speech" or "bigotry," and in their minds, anything is justified in trying to stop it. The categorizing is a very important step. I don't know what it accomplishes, but somehow it helps them reach the conclusion they want to reach.

I'm not saying any of this is logical. I'm just saying it works.

It's just fucked up, is all I'm saying.

At least I did my part. November can't come soon enough.

this, it's the same way with our national news, only by carefully reading will you get that it was the protesters that attacked, the headline looks as if the Trump supporters are at fault

Same way they say Trump wants to "Ban muslims" when he just wants a temporary moratorium on muslim immigration until the ISIS situation gets under control, or "he says all mexicans are rapists and murderers" when he was talking about how a lot of ILLEGAL immigrants are involved with the cartels or are escaped fugitives/career criminals, and that home invasions and rapes and murders and such have occurred a lot from the ILLEGAL immigrant population.

It's pretty dispicable once you actually start looking into things. Like when people read "ban all muslims" it makes it sound like Trump wants to burn down all the mosques, deport every muslim in the country, and make the practice of Islam illegal or something. Which is entirely false.

So the media portray Trump in a false light so he won't get elected. But the media know better than their false narrative. So they have another reason they don't want Trump elected. I wonder what it is.

They're Democrats. They always have been. You won't get an unbiased view of politics from the media in the US. They will shill for the Dems every single time. This is why the left is constantly attacking FOX News and talk radio. It's the only media they don't control.

We should be able to sniff out the reason somehow, with time.

What if a Trump supporter or a police officer got killed in the next riot? What would happen?

Why do I only hear this stuff happening at Trump rallies?

its
>YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE

We have jobs, lazy nigger. I don't have time to go be a dumb nigger on a Tuesday night.

Because it's the only place it happens.
People don't do this at the rallies of Democrat candidates because the people opposed to them have better shit to do than start riots. As for the other Republican candidates, they were all irrelevant from day one because the media never covered them, creating a situation where people came to one of two conclusions; they were either generic Republican #477 and therefore not worth their time, or the lo attendance and lack of media coverage meant that their goal of causing a huge spectacle could not be accomplished.

The world has mostly gone completely mental, War is imminent.
Also
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO BENEFIT THE PLANET?

Trump instigated the violence by having opinions contrary to their own

Soros funded the protestors in Albuquerque.