I dunno maybe like 70 something?

sauce?

1, still fucking her

after yesterday my body count is 15

26. Fucked 3.

35 years of age

21 years old
Around 150
It's easy to get girls if you're as alpha as me.

dryspell for last 3 years

>22
About 10-12, not really sure

married the last

>AND I'm considered a whore
>Suspicious AF about this thread, 8 women at 25 is 1 a year for 8 years, are your cocks so bad that you don't get long term gf's that you cheat like hell on with your next long term gf?

Male or female?

I regret 3

>What are club/bar fucks

I literally don't know off the top of my head... a few dozen sounds about right. I'd have to think long and hard.

Herpes and shame is what that is, fucking idiots

male, was mostly in my younger years and high school, have had a long term for three years now.

1, still fucking her

20ish ?

married twice. really puts a hurting on the fucking of other women.

Just turned 19
Only 2 because I've been in a relationship the past 2 years.
Okay technically it's 3 considering I was molested as a kid

You sound bitter user

Bumping for sauce

>20
>after yesterday my body count is 15

impressive start grass hopper. keep trying and you will improve.

28. Fucked 4.

I had fucked 3 at 19 and current gf is my 4th

>35 years of age
>0

voted for Trump

Age 26.
Number 8.
I perfer fucking wayyy more than one time, 8 sounds like very little, but i fuck basically every day since i was 19.

40 Y/O banged 35 chicks in that time. Pic related, banged this one many times...

22 yo
11 counting bj/hj sesh

23, 12 Girls, have had 5 relationships, 2 of them long term. Still dating pic related after a year and a half (18 y/o gf, was freshly 17 when we started dating)

thank you senpai

7(not including prostitudes)
about 27 (including prostitudes)

23 and 8

Wanted to get to a round number, now I'm barely interested in sex anymore. Let's see if this persists and if I want to up it to 30 any time soon.

30, all but a handful are all japanese

Note to guys in this thread.

Interesting thing about the statistics of women, at least women over 25-30...

Women, on average, have fewer partners, but when they go high they go HIGH. There are girls out there who I like to call "super-fuckers." The numbers they put up at stratospheric and fuck up the average for other women, who tend to only have a few partners over their entire life.

Find these women, and fuck them. They are easier than Candy Land. If you find one, make sure her vag looks and smells OK and go for it. They're easy to pad your numbers with.

this is true

the best is when these superfuckers fuck EVERYONE accept that male roomate or male friend.

This.

I know a girl who is like 26 and confessed to me that she slept with 127 men. She too confessed that when talking with normal friends she rounds that down to about 30.

except*

jesus...whats wrong with my brain today

Girls fucks more than average male. They don't talk much about it.
Plus, girls fucks with real males like me not beta faggots like you.

Just to be clear I'm not making this up, and I'm not incredible looking by a long stretch, I'm above average I've just always pretty decent at talking to women.

I counted to ten three times

Soo hot
Sauce??

sorry im on no nut november

is that you?

13.. Hookups between long term relationships... cant complain

all

t.nigger

Zero
Girls are smelly

not understanding the concept of a hookup. K.

someone please sauce

29y

1 chubby white girl
1 tattooed asian chick
1 nerdy asian virgin
1 white-worshipping black girl

The tattooed asian chick wasn't the hottest, but she was the best lay overall. The black girl had the best face, which I blew my load all over while calling her a nigger whore. The nerdy asian had the best body, and I ended up marrying her.

Probably about 50, 33 and married now. Was in a 6 year relationship prior, really put a damper on things. Stupid cunt stole 6 years of my prime fucking life

did you vote for trump?

LOL

You're the "I'm sexy!" version of internet tough guy. I bet everyone's BETA but you, right?

Get back to the basement Poindexter!

if you think you gotta defend/explain your number of partners on an anonymous thread... remember

>41
>3 women
>2 men

but I got married young so that's why the numbers are low

14 girls and 1 guy

18yo
5 fuks

That's just too filthy for me, I really do think I'm better than that. I've denied more women than I've had, no STD's here (when 60% of americans have Herp)

Yes. Are you jealous because I'm handsome and alpha as fuck?

7 women. Started with 18.
3 Of them became gf for 7 years in total.

20 now
as much as i can remember its 35 and yes all different

eh, 2 of them gfs, 1 was one night stand

>1

Same here. 21 in December.

0 women
54 males

lmao i hope for your own sake that you're trolling because you look like a weak homosexual shitskin

age 31
woman fucked: 11, but only because i am engaged with the last one from 6 years, otherwhise, if i were still single, i guess that i've fucked about 40 women

Are you my wife?

Only 10 women.
Funny thing was I was my ex for 4 years then she dumped me. I lost 70 lbs. She tried getting back with me after she seen how I looked after the weight loss, I swerved her ass then started fucking a numerous amount of women in a 3 month period.

21, 3 girls.

1 was a hook up, the other two I dated for a year and 3 years. A possible 3 some with a friend from highschool and her husband is starting to seem like a possibility though.

U need some milk brother

Eva Notty

bangtube.org/big-titty-milf-eva-notty-gets-a-huge-dick/

No I'm a dude

Long ass Pringle can headass nigga

That sucks... I'm 21 and just broke up with a girl... I hope this is not my fate.

playvids.com/v/Q9qf73ulf-9

Here's the sauce bro.

In the neighborhood of 25 or so.
Not a sure count but went to a lot of raves a few years back.

so, stay with "her" costs me about 4 lost fuck girl every fuckin year

Just cause you're a dude doesn't mean you can't be his wife

20 something. I didn't know I was supposed to keep count.

STDs ahoy

Fucked about 8 in high school then never bothered to pursue sex again, I'm a sperg who's into his recluse hobbies more than pussy

16 women

But im finally getting there bois, gimme a week

Well over 100. Stopped counting a long time ago.

none

Fucked 22