ITT: post your favorite video game(s)

ITT: post your favorite video game(s)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MDOTPxzODL8
squallsdead.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=q2XcWdZOAEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good choice. I'll add Morrowind, Chrono Trigger, and The Mass Effect Trilogy.

youtube.com/watch?v=MDOTPxzODL8

Ugh. This brings back how mad I was that Final Fantasy went from Nintendo to Sony, and Rare going to Microsoft.

I'm also a big fan of Medieval Incest & Murder Simulator 2.

this is backwards compatible on the one now, thinking of dloading it and replaying it again. I remember it being real fun

This is a trash fucking uninspired platformer. It felt like the worst platformer ever

nah

Shining Force 1-3

The controls could be a bitch, but I loved the whole look and story.

Nah

I haven't played any of these but I heard they're all great. Any modern way to play Silent Hill 3 besides on PS2?

Mos def fam. Resteckp.

with a ps2 emulator in pc?

Finally playing it all the way through on an emulator

link to the past
pretty much every mega man game except past the 4th X
FF6 (3) for sure
chrono trigger
lunar - silver star story
fantasy star 4
fire emblem
FF4 (2)
parasite eve
TMNT

props.

Is it just strictly video games?

fuck out of here with your neckbeard SHIT

Yeah yeah anons are gonna cal it b8 or call me a faggot but I love this game and think it’s the last good cod they made.

>mom this guy likes stuff I don’t!

Other than WoW, that is the game I spent the most time playing.

Out of all the games I have in my collection, the free dowload Magic: Duels is by far the one I've spent them most time on. Fucking addicting when you can play alone in your comfy room getting stoned listening to music. Barely touched The Witcher 3 or Destiny 2, but almost have 100% of MTG cards unlocked. I'm so cool.

Bloodborne

im with this guy.

KOTOR II will always be my favorite game.

What deck(s) do you prefer? I enjoy aggressive darkness instants, zombies, demons, that type of stuff. White angel decks are also entertaining, if you can get them to work.

My favorite game ever. I almost lost my mind grappling with the theory that Rinoa is Ultimecia. As the story goes, Rinoa inherits Edeas powers and Adels and it is believed that a sorcerous can live forever unless mortally wounded. The events of the game pass and Rinoa considers this to be the greatest experience of her life. SeeD being trained soldiers think about it as just another job and go their own way. Rinoa grows depressed and misses her friends whom eventually die while she lives on. She reminisces about the past for centuries and in her despair decides to attempt to compress time so that she can live the best moments of her life over and over again.
Rinoa's white wings turn black over time symbolizing her descent into depression. Ultimecia's castle is located at Edea's house where she and Squall promised to meet each other if they were ever separated. Ultimecia also summons Griever, Squalls lion.
God level story.

This broken as game I have a love hate relationship with.

squallsdead.com/

God tier choice OP.

great choice user

How was it?

Stupid theory. I might believe it if the ice lance hit squall on the left, but it pierced his right side, missing his heart. In a world with time travel and magic such wounds are survivable.

Oh yeah, all the runs farming gear, pub rushing for noobs, good times.

This game is a masterpiece.

I’ve always been partial to a blue/black deck, planechase was a good addition, I think it was on mtg 12’ or 13’

I keep my vintage nes hooked up just so I can play this occasionally.

life is strange season 2
best ost ever

youtube.com/watch?v=q2XcWdZOAEI

mah nigga
¿ever played tactics 2?

Neck yourself

This and exodus, yeah just a 2d side scroller but way ahead of its time and still one of my all time favorites.

>hating on people for liking a game
return to your containment board

See—And spare us the autism

Best of the gta’s and my favourite.

Wrong you are

Only if you like nigger culture

That’s my #2

A worthy choice. I am sure a lot of us have spent hundreds, if not thousands, of hours in that game

There are Magic games on pc and console, so it counts.

That's probably my favorite too.

You gotta play both light and dark world or it doesn't count as complete.

I do have it on console but I still prefer the cards.

THE dungeon crawler

Gotta love it, soon as you enter a game...wug?

HAHAHAHAGAHAGAGAHAHAHAHAHA.
>tfw you're so stupid that you prefer nu re over the classics

I preferred a deck of nothing but prodicle sorcerers and lands to run them. Games over in 5 minutes every time

What order? I always used to start with metal man, but I'm sure there's a strategy.

Good choice OP.

This and KFII were amazing in their day

Has anyone said "Goldeneye" yet?

No

Solid game.

Mega Man 1 is god tier.

In order, I prefer MM>MM3>MM2. I first played the original Mega Man in high school in '88 or '89. Almost didn't because of the utterly trash artwork.

I like the first one better. I get that the second one is too edgy bro, and so deep and morally ambiguous. But it all feels a little disjointed (even taking in account the cut content). Although I will admit the villains are more interesting than Malak's corny ass.

Super Smash Bros Melee

Fucking casuals. It seems like every kid in match making can shoot but they have the in game sense of a 4-4 cal-o player.

X-men mutant apocalypse and The Lion King for the snes.

It really is a modern masterpiece, much more than the DS series. In 10 years when everyone is anticipating PS6 leaks, I bet Bloodborne will still get posted in these threads.

Only other game that I've played at release and thought "yeah, this is special" was Earthbound.

That's a close second for me.

The nips got it right though

The box art, if for nothing else.

A crystal clear memory for me was finally beating MM3. I didn't know quite what to feel. I went out of my room and the rest of my family was watching Mork and Mindy, the episode where they go up in a hotair balloon. Mork was so happy, just ecstatic, and I was right there with him.

See—And sure kid

This game scared the crap out of me when I was kid... mainly because I was a little nerd and this shit sounded scientifically possible.

You already posted it OP.

we /tg/ now

One of my all time favorites. Ahead of its time, and just fucking amazing.

MM was insanely hard, but then again so were a lot of the original nes games.