When did you realize you had a thing for fat chicks?

When did you realize you had a thing for fat chicks?

in my teens, i have a thing for almost all women so... but obese#2 is not my thing that is just not good... ( tried once ) what you posted is the fattest i think i would like to go. the things i would do with her body

its
ok
to be
white

>filename
>mANDY

In high school. Although the girl in op pic is WAY too fat for me. I like chubby, thick girls, not 450lb butter tubs.

Noticed when I subconsciously would over feed my gf

High school.

Encountered a ridiculously thick white woman, stacked with a mix of muscle and fat. She wore a tight shirt, and tight jeans.

She wanted to be a stripper in the future.

(Yes, I am an idiot for not asking her out)

When I realized I could only get horny for a fat girl.

Years ago, when I first met my friends girlfriend. Even further when he gave me his old computer & didn't wipe the harddrive.

I can relate to this (giving women too much food).

Junior year of high school had an English teacher , blonde with the fattest ass ever and humongous tits. Jacked off thinking about her multiple times back in those days.

Then from there the floodgates basically opened. thick/fat blondes kind of became my fetish and still is.

One time that teacher called me "sweetie" when I was asking her a question after class and I don't think my dick has ever gotten harder in my life.

i fugged a few whales already. The biggest was nearly as big as Op's, some chubsters too, but the excitement of screwing a whle, oh dear, this is something off the charts. Not to mention they never say no to buttstuff. My guess is that they drop turds the size of my forearm, so my dick won't be a problem in her intestines.

right before I tried to kill myself. Didnt work though

Teachers in the South tend to be fucking huge. No doubt they contributed to my fat fetish.

Makes sense. Anal is one of the easiest positions for a fatty.

When I realized that all the shit my 7/10 GFs wouldn't do, my 4/10 fatties would pretend to be into for attention.

I literally jokingly said "I'm going to fucking piss down your throat with my shit-covered cock" while I rammed the asshole of a fatty (only spit for lube), and she TURNED AROUND AND OPENED HER MOUTH.

...So I did it, but I didn't really want to.

Also, pissing with a boner is fucking difficult.

>When their labia are over an inch walls of fat before you can actually get inside them

>When your dick pops out and you've been slide fucking their pussy lips without realizing it for a bit

Yeah. I mostly resort to this weird sort of jackhammer thing, where I hold their asscheeks apart, standing over them, and do squats into her ass over and over.

>Be me 17yr male, 1st time sex
>Railing skinny bitch pretty good
>"You're being too rough user!"
>Bitch, there's no such thing!?!
>Breakup, her bestie is next
>In pussy B4 Slampig's a thing
>She's chubby like "Bluewat"
>She loves it and ask for more
>Make her pussy ground zero
>Hooked ever since
>Doesn't matter who she is
>Wife/gf, mom, sis, aunt, bestie
>She sexy chubby?
>I be lurkin from a distance
>"Luv 2B ballz deep in dat ass"
>Pic related to prime example

Bump for interest.

>be me at party
>meet that fat chick
>we instantly click
>night goes on, many drinks, some drugs
>end of night really wasted
>still with whale
>time to fuck
>on the floor because no rooms available
>can't get wood
>do dirty things
>eventually fist her anus
>find a wee poo-poo ball the size of a marble
>take it out fro anus and put it in her mouth by surprise
>she says "you fucker" but doesn0t get mad
>eventually get wood, ram and cum in her ass
>months later watching crappy local TV channel
>see her playing a clown in a childs show
>mfw I fisted that clown anus and fed it with ots own poop
>mfw

>Those legs
Jesus, is she fucking a literal grizzly bear?

>prime, phat white ass
>looks at hairy dude's legs

>>/lgbt/