Long time user here in need of assistance, so let us have a general advice thread...

Long time user here in need of assistance, so let us have a general advice thread. I am probably not the only who needs some advice

So here is the story:
>be me a couple of months ago
>going to a classmates bday party
>is pretty gud
>me and one of the girls in my class almost instantly get eye contact
>very quickly develops into flirting
>she sits beside me on the sofa and I put my arm around her
>on several occasion she swings her leg across me, almost sitting on top of me
>showing crystal clear signs of interest in me
>she even puts my hand on her breast saying she would choose me over the other boys there
>we aren't very drunk and my friends also pick up on her hints and send me a glance "you've got it"
>suddenly she walks away
>I follow her but it seems like she is ignoring me so I just pull back and let her be for the rest of the party
>the party ends and I think nothing of it
>kinda like her tho
>I meet her about a month later on the way to school
>and this is where it all went wrong

should I continue the story Sup Forums?
It has put me in quite the pickle and would appreciate some advice

>long time user
>in my class
Underage b&

Continue

well compared to the nude and trap posting newfags I would be a long time user

cont.
>i had good time that day on my way to school
>walking slowly listening to a podcast
>she walks up from behind me and paces by me
>shesureiswalkingfast.exe
>in that instance i think nothin of it and walk up to her
>I say good morning and some other customary and mundane things
>can't think of anything to say
>panic
>say nothing for 10 minutes until i finally figure something out and we start talking about some class
>awkward af
>we get to the classroom and I sit down beside one of my friends with whom she is also friends
>she almost instantly writes him
>"omg user is such a fucking creep"
>"he is so fucking disgusting"
>"I hate him so fucking much"
>wtfisgoingon.jar
>my friend shows me thinking it's a joke
>it sure isn't a joke
>she hurls the next insult after the other towards me not realising that I have seen it
>she gets mad at our mutual friend
>"you must be blind if you can't see why I hate him"
>I have no idea what is going on

Did you do anything autistic or spread your political views to any normies while drunk?

False claim of sexual harassment coming in 3, 2, 1 ...

Did anything happen afterwards?

/thread

Don't be a cliffhanger "cont?" cunt, OP. Just give us the whole story already.

cont.
>later that day I tell a couple of friends about it since I am still clueless
>pretty sporadic and not the least hateful messages from a girl i liked
>not gud
>none of my friends know what is going on
>i write her text asking if she is mad at me or if I have misunderstood something
>no answer
>i let it be for a couple of days
>turns out she has told her friends that I groped her and half my class think that I am a fucking sex offender going around groping girls
>whenever we are going the same way which is quite inevitable since we see each other everyday say literally runs away
>no chance of me talking to her and asking what is going on
>i can abstain from the hate, opinions and weird looks as long as it doesn't affect my school
>she actually goes as far as to email the teachers that she never wants to be in a group with me

sorry, it wasn't pretyped

I did not, I was hardly drunk anyways

yep, you guessed it

That is pretty much all there is to it.
What am I to do?
One of my friends said I should talk to the student adviser about it.

I am just afraid that it will end with both her and my teachers also thinking I am a creep

First, you are a piece of shit for doing the "should I continue guys" bullshit. So fuck you for that.

Second, get a third party to arbitrate this shit. Get the school involved. Get a lawyer. Get ahead of this situation because it can ruin your life if she decides to do something about it. Doesn't matter if you are "guilty" or not. You're a grown man. Take charge of your fate.

What are you, in high school? College? Graduate college?
HS won't matter too much, but college it can become a serious issue. You need some people (male & female) to back you up if she starts saying you were doing shit you weren't.

Sneak into her home at night and ritually sacrifice her and her family to a god of your choice

OP you need a fucking lawyer immediately. What advice were you expecting here?

Last year of high school fortunately. I ahve good friends in my class both male and female who will back me up.
She has already told people that I groped her tho, and her friends and those who don't know me well will obviously trust the "victim".

There's two ways to look at this.

You were either an autist, missed her signals and offended her by not doing anything with her. So now she's trying to flip the narrative and make you look bad so that she gets attention and sympathy for being a victim.

Or

She's just a crazy bitch.

Stay clear of her

In both cases it's best to steer clear.

This:

Hard to know what to do. This is an abusive weapon women have easy access to, and that's just the way it is.

Not to sound too beta but probably a good idea to get some info from friends and online about a girl before getting too casual with them (not just touch, but jokes, etc.)

There ought to be some kind of database of crazy bitches guys can use so we know what to expect.

This, what you've been telling us about her it seems like she is a crazy bitch and will do anything in her power to fuck your life up.

Steer clear AND get a fucking lawyer or at least get the school involved. Best case this shit blows over and you took the high road. Worst case she decides to go to the cops and then everyone HAS to get involved and you end up a sex offender.

Have you not seen the news this past couple of weeks? This accusation is serious.

The thing is tho, I did steer clear of her for some time, but then she started emailing the teachers
saying she would prefer never being put in a group with me,
and that'll leave the teachers wondering and thereby negatively affect me. I am pretty sure she didn't go into detail as to why, but then again I haven't talked to her and therefore I only hear it from other people.

I have indeed, and that is why it is so hard to know what to do in such a situation
in order not to escalate it further.

I can't help but to notice you (OP) are steering clear of solid, practical advice and instead seem to want to talk about it more. Like you want the thread to gain some traction (further indicated by that "cont.?" nonsense).

>I just want to hear some more opinions on the matter, that's all.

No fuck you. You got the best/correct advice already. Grow some balls and go to the school about it today. Fuck around some more and you deserve what you get.

Thanks Sup Forums, I appreciate the advice. I'll go to my student adviser and get the school involved (before she does).

I did want to hear some more opinions on the matter, and I appreciate the solid advice.
It can be hard to know what to do when you are standing in the situation yourself.

The one problem you have is that you were at a party, with witnesses, that may have seen your hand on her tit. The context is less important than the visual.

What was your relationship with this girl before this incident happened? Were you friends or as she just a bitchy stranger?

I've been in a similar situation. The best thing you can do is walk up to her and call her a lying bitch the next opportunity you can. Publicly dispute her ass. Takes balls tho

We were not friends per se, we had talked before and had a fine relationship as 'semi-friends' I guess you could call it.

In relation to the witnesses, they were mostly friends of mine who knew the context. Most of them even encouraged me to go further. Only a few of her friends were at the party.