Can we get a feels thread going?

Can we get a feels thread going?

I feel down on myself lately and have noone to talk to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DlrhGtOUbg
youtube.com/watch?v=zIbR5TAz2xQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel ignored all the time, like nobody knows I exist until it comes to entertaining them or when they need something. They laugh, most times I feel like its at me, not with me. I have a lot of things to say just no opportunities to do that, everything I say is a joke and I can't find a way to get through to people, shit feels bad man, like you're not even human, just live to give others a laugh but nobody cares to make you laugh

Why do you anons want to be pussies and wallow in self pity?

idk how to answer that man, I just don't want to feel like I'm alone right now

Don't think you are lesser than them. Moreover you have to believe you are better than them.

I do in a sense? I know my values its just that nobody will ever know that and that makes you feel extremely alone, even when surrounded by people, which makes it feel so much worse.

like this girl wouldn't even look at me in college today, and the minute this 'better looking' guy spoke to her, she would turn to him, laugh and have a conversation and all, but when I say something they just laugh at me without even looking then pretend like I don't exist. Its weird, just makes you feel anxious and you ask yourself if you're doing something wrong

bump

this one always get me

thats heavy man, life is brutal af fuck, the shit we take for granted when there's people that are deprived of a normal life, its sad

true man, that's why that image always gets me

Hahaha
Fuckin wrong my dude. If you go around with the attitide that you're better than everyone they definitely won't like you

so this guy I've been talking to who is long distance has ghosted me. we never even met. he said so much and now it seems like none of it is true.I am trying to forget, but it is getting hard as I remember what could have been

had the same thing with this girl this summer. I'm past it now. Still, every now and then, especially when listening to music I listened to at the time, I get memory flash backs of our time together and our conversations. I'm alone now and been ever since and it bothers me that I won't be this happy again. Exercising and writing down thoughts and rationalizing everything helped get over her, but the memories still haunt from time to time. I feel like they only go away once you meet someone new

bump

I hope so. I don't think I'll find anyone, I met him by pure luck. I was suprised that I held his attention for 3 months

life is random bullshit

im happy af alcoholic making tons of money getting sweet pussy guess what i'm gonna die not fulfilling what i want and thats just how it fucking goes idk

One of my cousins has down syndrome and his life is fucking hell. My aunt married a mongoloid because she was desperate for marriage. She could have aborted him (the doctors even recommended it) but she decided not to. The kid is 16 but looks 13. She treats him like he is normal when he is obviously isn't. He blurts out "I'm lonely" and "I wan kill myself" occasionally out of nowhere. He has no friends and even attacked his sister once because he thought she didn't love him. She is scared of him now. I feel like he shouldn't have been born. His life is sad as fuck.

Fucking hell. I feel really bad for him, it sounds like he isn't getting the support he needs at all.

fuck them feels, the world is just so unfair

Same, pure luck because it was on tinder, but tinder is bullshit, all you have to do is delete someone and they don't exist to you, its so easy and tempting at stages where you're uncertain about your future together that they mostly bail. About a 2-3 month mark for me too, its odd how similar these things tend to be, people I know went through a similar 'phase'. It gives you a bit more insight on what this whole thing is about, but still, crippling social anxiety makes it super hard to try irl. I keep failing at it anyway, nobody seems to like me in that way even if I present myself right, its discouraging but what can you do? was yours tinder too or any other online thing? I learned to avoid those now

No I met him here, we talked via Discord

still tho, its online based no? was there distance? long/short, doesn't matter, if they're not local its next level difficulty setting, especially when you don't close the distance or don't know of ways as to how

I had dinner with my ex wife last night after being divorced for two years to catch up and see my dog. She proceeds to tell me about a month before coming home from my first deployment she hated me so much for being gone she cheated on me with my neighbor and some random guy who had a beach house. She felt so much guilt she took it out on me by punching me in the face daily hitting me with pans and I only left when she threw my dog (1yr old corgi) at the wall for biting her when she tried to stab me with a kitchen knife. When I left on my two hour drive back i had to pull over because I couldn't drive, felt physically sick and in pain enough to where I threw up, full blown heart ripped out of chest pain. Attempted suicide after divorce and it's all rushing back now 10x harder.

Men don't need someone to talk to you fag.

Ah that must hurt. Sorry to hear that. I hope you hang in there man. You still have the corgi that loves you.

like anyone would want to talk to you retard, fuck off

She got the corgi in the divorce and my car because I had to move back into the barracks and according to the Marines she needs a form of transportation. I went to go to dinner to see the corgi and she didn't even bring him. Pic related is snap of my dog I haven't seen in years.

You feel superior when you want to defend yourself, not when you want to relate.

fuck. I don't know what to fucking say. I'm sorry this witch has ruined your life. But this isn't a knock on you. You shouldn't let her kick you when you are down like that. Find the strength to move on.

please dont kill the bread

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Stfu.

I'm trying. When I was on leave before this most recent deployment I finally snapped because I have an issue where I'm like a robot and show no emotion and bottle it up until I explode. I downed two bottles of whiskey and had some girl pick me up and went driving around, we were making out and I hit my breaking point when she was driving down the highway I grabbed the wheel and jerked it sideways trying to kill myself being so drunk I wasn't think about her even being in the car. We hit a pole and the cop who responded was my dad's old friend (he was a cop for 12 years) so somehow I got out of any trouble and went back to NC with new scars and bruises but nothing else. Sorry for sloppy messagi bg or working currently working on this bottle of jameson because life is too painful to face sober. Another pic of my dog for your time.

easily this

youtube.com/watch?v=0DlrhGtOUbg

having friends doesnt even matter

I'm depressed.
My studies bothers me, my Mother do not love me, I'm autistic, have no friends, I dumped the only person who still listened to me recently and I am waiting anxiously for my dad to die in the following months.

Have you tried not being autistic? That would solve your problems.

I find it hard to make friends in my college course, nobody clicks with me. I talked to a lot of people but it usually ends after the first encounter, theres just nothing there to pick up on, like these people live different kinds of lives, just normal and boring.

I met a few people outside of my course that I'm friends with now because we just clicked so well with our bullshit, but thats outside my classes, during class I usually sit in the back on my own, people sometimes come by when they're late and sit beside me because no other seats, then once we get a break they move to sit beside their friends, feelsbadman but what can you do? these people don't like my sense of humor, we have nothing in common to talk about, I can't force a connection with them and it makes me anxious as fuck every single day walking into the building, until I get a break and see my friends, still, wish I got along with at least one person in my class to make it a bit easier in the long run. I'm missing out in a lot of the social life because of that too, everyone seems to know each other and I'm this weird retard nobody wants to talk to and that people just stare at. I wish I was a normie at times but there again, thats boring as fuck and sooner or later I'd probably an hero because people like that bring nothing to the world so they might as well, I wanna do shit with my life, thats why an hero is never going to be an option, it just sucks that its always going to be a tough ride while others seem to just glide through life unphased, its ridiculous

Stop drinking, don't let a shit person be your downfall. Pull yourself at least out of spite of her and the situation.

Fucking bitch manipulated me. Yet again. I'm in love and she's leaving. As she always does. She falls in love and then she comes up with reasons on why we shouldn't be together. Fuck her

Have you tried not being condescending ? That would make you a better adviser.

it bothers the fuck out of me that all my retarded virgin friends just happen to be at the right place, at the right time to meet a girl that did all the work for them, initiated the contact, started flirting, making out and eventually wanted a relationship. They make it look so easy while I try to push myself out of my comfort zone and work on my social skills, work on myself so I don't end up looking miserable all the time but it just never seems to work, no girl is ever interested in me and there's always a chad that cucks me because now he's also an available option and I can't even compete with that. Even my fucking parents don't seem to like me for some reason, I don't understand which part of me is so unlovable and I don't know what I can do to change it

This stupid comics gets me. fuck you Sup Forumsros.

at least you are getting cucked by a chad
everytime i ask a girl out they prefer to die alone rather than being with me

Stop giving a fuck what people think.

The girls I don't get cucked with reject me anyway. Its weird, first they're flirty and suggestive, give you all the signs out need, then when you make a move they back off and rub it in your face that they don't want you. I don't know why I just can't get a single girl to like me in that way, fuck man.

I try not to but when people that are close to you don't even like you, then its bound to rub you the wrong way no? just makes you question whats wrong, at least

Have you tried men?

i'd give up on a kidney for a gf/bf that actually loves me

oh come on buddy, life isnt that simple

but ive never smoked or drinked any alcohol in my whole life, i swear the kidney is as good as new

haha lets switch then, cause ive been drinking for years now, but girls arent the problem

what is wrong with your life user?
what makes you sad?

This is old. The girl on the left probably now has multiple sexual partners under her belt, many broken boys heart as well. The boy is going trough hell right now, and he is far from being done with pain.

Fuck them if they aren't polite or don't like you why give them the time of day. Maybe if you took that attitude they respect you more.
Life became much better for me when I started having self respect and seeing everyone else as just other living breathing humans, not people I need to impress.

general unhappyness i guess, i studied finance and got a job i hate, my dad died when i was 14 after 4 years of cancer, my grandparents are all dead, so basically all i got is my mom and my brother which are both heavy alcoholics and smokers

wish i was in your situation dude
just feels like shit knowing no one will ever love me

Chin up.bro, you'll always have memes to keep you warm at night.

people will bruv
there are millions of people that feel just like you, millions of people that long ofr that fucking hand to drag them out of the mud,just keep reaching for it and itll grab you by the fucking neck and shove your stupid face into a pile of goddamn happyness alright? Man, make something of yourself, youre worth it, trust me

i don't know kinda feels i guess, the man just seems so lonely wanting to be a child again, having fun just once more, i kinda get sad looking at this picture

better now
thanks user.

is it even worth searching anymore user?
what is the point of keeping on going if the road is just to suffer?
i just dont feel like it anymore
i stopped caring about everything but myself
if my life fucks up,hell i can just suicide and no one would even feel bad after me
thats my b plan

What's your age?

I counted to ten × 2

quit advertising fagster

Source of that gif?

I stand my ground and don't let people fuck with me, I don't care for people that show me no respect, its just they don't like me for whatever reason. My friends like me and say I'm a cool persona to have around, always good for a laugh and all, just everyone else seems to have a weird attitude towards me and it drives me away from them

I've decided to just kill myself. I don't even think I have depression or anything but my life just feels pointless. I haven't spoken to anyone in my family for 2 years and I haven't even left my apartment in about 6 months, if I died at this point I'm pretty positive nobody would care/notice

right on brother

youtube.com/watch?v=zIbR5TAz2xQ

She calls herself crazy. She thinks she has a genetic disposition to being crazy and that she wants people who can accept that. We were just friends with benefits until she manipulated me into loving her. Well, to be fair, I let her do that to me because I trusted her.
And now she tells me that she can't do love because she's crazy. And that she's always this way. She falls in love and then she runs.
Well, why couldn't you do that before you manipulative cunt. Why couldn't you run away before you made me fall for you, you stupid cunt?
Someone tell me what to do..

you racism fuk

watch this shit boys, makes you feel better