Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7TmZFm6NHfA
youtube.com/watch?v=nCBiLkMZ73g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I had halo halo today

More like what went right

filipinos are hideous desu

>this is a 10/10 in philippines

Nothing. Europeans and Asians had always interbred what with living on the same continent. It's no coincidence they're the race that resembles white people the most closely.

her opinion goes well with her need for approval

Every woman in the world will fuck foreigners if given chance desu.

People have no self respect nowadays

racist

Muh heritage

Sure

Asians have higher average IQ than whites; racemixing with them confers a competitive advantage to your offspring. Just look at Finnish PISA scores.

Muh... muh heritage

Yes muh heritage

>purple eyes

Asians might be more intelligent on average but whiteys are prettier on average and also...

inb4 but fingolz lol
well Finns have an average at best IQ score in Europe.

Does this mean I have to date 4 Asian women to keep up with the demand?

You mean best AQ. Autism quotient.

racemixing is bad though

Asian girls are absolutely disgusting and it confuses me how they manage to con people into dating them over and over again. Yellow fever might be an actual mental disorder.

>he finds this disgusting

Well if by that you mean Finns have higher average IQ than other peoples in Europe, I don't think so. Last time I looked at some of those maps it showed Finns as being pretty average.

If your point was that Finns are only average in terms of their level of autism then I dunno what am I supposed to say to that, thanks?

Maybe that was your way of calling us normies?
Maybe you're here to troll? Doesn't it get repetitive?

thigg

You have clearly never spent time around one in real life.

Lookup Elizabeth Taylor. It also happens with albinos

White men are gods gift to all women

My best friend is Asian

Why are you friends with a girl?

Because our moms were best friends and we grew up together

Your mom raised a loser

ok so then what is the secret to Finnish educational excellence? Tengri's blessing?

Nah

potentially women want money and power and potentially white men have both

Good educational system starting from very young age

I'm glad you think race-mixing is fine user. We need more migrants in Europe.

Yeah dude she did. I'm talking about you by the way, in case you thought I was talking about one of your other loser siblings.

Nah

asian men clearly

No I really was talking about you

hmmmm nah

I dunno maybe it's a different area of intelligence.
It's nothing out of the ordinary to have someone who is good at language and what not for example but perhaps not very mathematically intelligent or something.

I dunno, maybe for some reason we were just able to unlock more potential.

Maybe we're just smart and not super intelligent. The way I understand the word smart is basically the capability to connect the dots, to think outside the box, creativity, innovation whereas intelligence to me is simply processing power, capability to perform complex calculations, solve complex equations and such.

:/

>Asians might be more intelligent on average but whiteys are prettier on average and also...
memes

I'm sure you understand what I mean by smartness with your equivalent of like the pioneer spirit, off-the-grid, DIY, selfmade-man countryside ordinary folk mentality that many Americans have.

t:

>Nothing. Europeans and Asians had always interbred what with living on the same continent. It's no coincidence they're the race that resembles white people the most closely.
You mean middle easterner right...?

DWARF PRIDE WORLD WIDE

youtube.com/watch?v=7TmZFm6NHfA

it's rare as fuck lmao

yea boi:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCBiLkMZ73g

I do after she fucked a nigger

Sandnigger on suicide watch, you look all same

small asian cock can't satisfy asian women needs to be fucked by strong white man. many such cases Sad !

Doesn't matter,cause I'll find a whito gf.

Bunch of whores all of them

You guys can have them.

t.asian gf left you

tfw too dumb to go on exchange to japan