Brazil and venezuela are dead.Where are you going to flee to

Hey brazilians and venezuelans , now that our countries are dead where do you intend to go and what is your backup plan? I just got a job in europe and I am leaving to Italy next month.What about you guys? Or are you going to sink with the ship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlOoSsfU6cM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1) Lerning languages.
I'm learning French and German and I've got a DELE B2 (Spanish) last year.
2) Get a posgrad (master or doctorate) abroad.

Are you an enginner student/graduate? If so, There are plenty of jobs for naval and chemical enginering here in Europe

my situation is pretty bad particularly user
>dropping out college cause i gave up working on my current area
>might migrate to Cucknada to make some money with anything while i make a business course (idk) because its easier to move there.
>if things in Brazil get worse i don't plan to come back but i don't know if i'll stay in Canada. might move to USA later
>If things get better in Brazil (either we elect Bolsonaro or have another military gov) i might go back
>on the last case scenario i'll go to Argentina

pretty much this,i have no plan.

Unfortunately I'm a politial scientist with a MA. But I could learn how to clean dishes quite quickly.

also fluency in French,eng and spanish and now learning german. not that it helps much

Is it that bad?

Kek,That is the spirit m8

it was always bad, but the commies mad it worse

Well people arent starving or rioting, but for higher educated people(your average brazilian Sup Forums user) the country is pretty much dead.Massive unenployment for enginner and cience graduates,those who have a job like myself are getting fired in the near future.

Venezuelan reporting.
I left 6 years ago and I thought things were really bad back then, guess it only gets worse every month as of now. If you are still in Venezuela dont give up mamaguevo or just move to another country.
It's better to have a hard time for minimum 3 years getting a new life/job, than having monkeys killing you one day in the future.

Also expect only a few Venezuelan posters, CANTV the main ISP is banned, so most venezuelans only lurk.

We are in Atlas Shrugged level now
But at least we can still go to other places in South America. Paraguay, Argentina (now with Macri) and Chile (despite Bachelet) are not doing bad.

Wtf? Why did their main ISP get banned?

Lol nice profession for a completely corrupt shithole like Brazil. Must be tough.
Puerto Rico is going off the same cliff but America bails them out, they are all getting depressed because living on welfare is not fulfilling. What a bunch of shitbrains.

Most Venezuelans use CANTV since its the cheapest and most reliable internet, all the other ISP usually are shit (fast but never work or only work around 11pm onwards).
Moot banned the ISP because of a spammer that changed ips a long time ago.

Yeah , I thought about that, but if I am going to go through the hassle of moving abroad, might as well shoot for the top countries(western europe and north america).Latin america is too unstable you cant know when everything is going to shit

Always remember this quote, Murricabro (and that Ben Garrison cartoon)

Our situation is slightly more stable at least. You guys can come over I-If you want.

Just waiting until i finish my masters course before trying to move the fuck away to get my PhD. I'm thinking about moving to Poland since i have Polish citizenship.

>has european citzenship
>can move to literally every country in western europe
>decides to go to a poor eastern european country instead with one of the hardest languages in the world
Just why???

Brazilians just revive Pedro 2

It's easy, user. you'll need only some Duolingo classes youtube.com/watch?v=GlOoSsfU6cM

styx