My girlfriend has a hairy asshole. How can I get her to shave/wax it? It is such a major turn off for me

My girlfriend has a hairy asshole. How can I get her to shave/wax it? It is such a major turn off for me.

You don't, because hairy assholes are awesome

her body her choice you misogynistic pig!

put shaving cream on your tongue before giving her a rim job

kek

Have you tried just asking her? Or asking her if you can shave her, then when you're done with the front ask her to roll over so you can get it all.

With all the dick these fags suck, I'm surprised that they don't know that's boi pussy.

Soak a roll of TP in nair, put it by the toilet, and the problem will take care of itself.

do it for her

variety is the spice of life buddy. fuck one girl with a hairy asshole and then fuck another with no hair.
enjoy it all and quit being such an obsessive faggot that needs meds just to function at retard level.

Im super turned on by female hairy assholes. Do you have more?

This. Offer to do it for her. A lot of the reason why girls don't get down there is because they can see it and it's hard to shave it without risking cutting themselves.

As for waxing, sometimes waxing doesn't work cause you need special wax for extra thick hair or it'll just stick to the hair when you try to peel it off. It being hard for them to reach down there just compounds this problem, cause they can't rip it off right. They also need to be careful about not getting the wax directly on the pucker.

Either way you can try to shave/wax her yourself, but if you're waxing her get the extra strong stuff and make sure not to get it directly on the pucker of her asshole.

Ask her and offer to change something about yourself that's a turn off for her.

Wow what a faggot bro. Unless she don't wash properly and your eating asshole on the daily what's the issue? I've had both types of gf. The ones that are hairier have a better libido

>gf has weight problems
>come user, pick a pair of lace panties that will I look good in

what to answer?

Same problem here,, sometimes I help with the shaving. Hair doesn’t belong there!

Just pick one and shut up or tell her she's fat
Why don't you just love her for who she is?

That's because you prefer dudes.
Nothing wrong with it necessarily...., but admit it to yourselves...., you're gay.

get her drunk and tie her up.

wax her ass

if she complains about the pain

go in raw.

True,, the bitches have more male spunk in the blood

>gf wants to give a surprise
>she blindfolds me
>starts to play with cawk instead of blowing, probably read something in cosmo
>after 10 minutes still nothing
>do you enjoy it user?

how to react?

lot of projection their bro

Surprise duct tape attack, my dude.

Ooh, I don't know.. maybe you could FUCKING ASK HER..!

Tell her not really and ask what she did. Tell her why it wasn't great.

People can't grow without criticism

Ha ha ha, good joke

Stop being such a fucking nancy and eat her asshole ffs.

only and more honest way to go.

I can't see this being a problem if you find her attractive, and if you don't find her attractive what are you doing with her?

buy those wax plaster, take her to a party, and put it on her butt when she is asleep and drunk, dont rip it out. Later pretend you have no clue whats happend

I like her other qualities

STOP BEING SUCH A RACIST BIGOT YOU FUCKING BASEMENT DWELLING VIRGIN COMPUTER NERD NUMETAL LISTENING LONG BLUE HAIR FEDORA WEARING NECKBEARD DOUBLE FAGGOT

FUCKING CANDY ASS

>hairy asshole
>female asshole

Choose one. Hairy asshole even if attached to female body is still male. Deal with it faggot

This

Nothing on this earth have been more true.