Hello, so my girlfriend and I have had sex for about 4 times. We were both virgins before we did this...

Hello, so my girlfriend and I have had sex for about 4 times. We were both virgins before we did this. And now her period is about to come, but it's still not coming. And since yesterday, everytime we try to have sexual intercouse she bleeds from her vagina, but she's not on her period, since the bleeding eventually stops. I have no idea what this is, and we both are scared. Do you have any idea of what could cause this?

Did you have your dick deboned at birth? Might have pierced her pelvic floor when the bone comes out

She's pregnant, bro.

congrats daddy

pretty sure she isn't

go see a doctor op, this is why i hate normalfags

classic aids,your gf is a slut

Woman, always bleeding for attention.

the fuck does deboned mean

Has she considering a pregnancy test? Seems like an obvious first step.

Have you seen a real vegana before? Maybe it's a trap and your reckless fucking opened the wound too much

Your fundamentally flawed knowledge of the penile structure is heavily apparent.

Nice dubs

Hah, well done.

Those aren't dubs, my point about the dangers of not deboning your dick was double dubs

The holy spirit of medicine has approved my calling-out of retarded bone shit.

no, she hasn't, but this really doesn't look like a pregnancy issue, plus we always used condoms and they were always sealed propperly.

There is no bone in a penis.

Pleb! Have you been listening to Jewish lies from rabbies who cream pie?

I honestly want to know how you think a penis works.

dude all joking aside .....a period can come and go but go see a doc

During intercourse a non deboned penis increases in density, and begins to vibrate in a hypersonic frequency undetectable by the human ear. Upon further stimulation it contracts shooting a large calcified marrow filled spike into the female anatomy.

> Increases in density

So either it's getting smaller or you're adding material to it. Okay, fair enough, blood is how it actually works, but let's see what your other points are.

> Hypersonic vibration

Excuse me what the fuck? What in the human body could cause this

> Contracts, shooting a calcified, marrow filled bone spike into the woman

I don't know where to begin with how wrong this is

Don't you bring reality into my vastly superior fantasy

How the fuck would a human body be able to produce, store, and eject a spike of calcium and bone marrow?

I believe periods can sometimes be delayed just because the girl is super anxious.

Easily? What are you, gay?

Are you seriously being serious right now user?

No u

Yes?

you never had your prick de-boned?

>what is a boner
lmao you must be an illiterate american

I had the exact same experience when i was 16 with my ex, only she only bled when i fingered her.
Don't worry to much, it will go away

Pussy cancer. Your girl is dying, bro.

>makes stupid statement while Not having your penis deboned.

Let me guess, you probably think circumcision is necessary yet won't even ponder having your child de-boned

Yeah that can happen, along wiith a plethora of other reasons that could delay a period. Womens bodies suck ass :/

Okay let me see if I can talk in Sup Forums language. What your gf experiencing is very normal there are three types of hymen the soft ones that break easily and bleeding for few hours then there is hard one which h your gf has it breaks little by little and cause bleeding from time to time since she had sex her menstrual cycle will change and wtf is wrong with you go to doctor or pharmacy get that numbing cream for pussy apply inside the vagina in slow circular motion and leave the pussy alone for few days to heal and then you can fuck but she will bleed and go slow on that pussy are like cars they need maintenance or they get ruined like cars with strange sounds also there is hard hymen which needs surgery to be open since penis can not take it away and that shit hurts.

Sounds like she's spotting she's pregnant