How do I become a bimbo

How do I become a bimbo

Be a woman, get title implants, be skinny, let men control you whilst secretly controlling their wallets.

But I'm a boy

Then its much simpler:

Kill yourself. I promise you'll be the best bimbo, and everyone here will applaud you for it.

suck a bunch of cocks
like whatever your current daily output is, double it

Show me your dream look as a bimbo fag

>Take hormones
>Get implants
>be skinny
>get facial surgery
>lock your sissy clit in chastity
>hand the key to the dominant male figure who fucks you.

How is this complicated?

This. Forever wishing I had a hot tranny gf I buy hormones for

I dream of being kidnapped and trained to be a girl, having to start off back as a teen being schooled on everything feminine, then after a few years I am turned into a bimbo through surgery and become a bride.
Then I spend the rest of my life as a bimbo trophy housewife

stop, my penis can only get so erect

Moar fantasies!

I want to fuck a sissy fag bimbo that looks like this. fuck

This

:3

Ugh they're mostly slight variations on the same thing, but even though I'm not really into abdl or anything I like the idea of being forcibly adopted as someone's daughter and made to start again as a little girl and go through all the stages of growing up until I'm a proper lady :)

What girl would you want to look like show me an acccurate representation

In what phase?

I wouldn't mind finding a cuckold couple and fucking the guy's wife while I transform him into a bimbo slut over the course of a year. So many delicious moments. The look of disgust and shame in the wife's eyes when I penetrate the bimbo hubby, organizing a gangbang on them both, etc.

Full grown bimboed out after hormones and surgery looking like a true girl

Show us how you'd want him to look when you were finished

I have similar fantasies. really wanna be turned into a girly teen and over time made into a bimbo.

Instead you just buy Lego and hot pockets.

That sort of body/look, though I don't like her face so much there

Show me the perfect face. Good body choice

This kind of look

How would you want to look like

Beautiful

Thank you, I doubt I could ever look that good for real but it's a nice fantasy :)
People seem to like how I look and dress though, even if I am just a part time sissy

like just the average teen girl at first (pic related), but over time made sluttier and sluttier.

You are already one user. Now spread those plump dicking sucking lips and suck my dick.

This

You kill yourself too.

far better to become a chub
spend the money on food

>C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1509930369280.jpg
Fucking hell OP

Stroking, this has me diamonds

I'm available for role plays any time ;)

d-d-does that mean the pic you posted is a trap? tell me damnit.

@cumlovingcelebslut on kik

Holy fuck will you people quit fucking masturbating to the point that your self-image becomes a reflection of your dirty fantasies?

Go touch a fucking girl. Get a fatty at first if you have to practice. At least it won't mean burning down your internal nature because you were confused and horny.

hehe i wrote the one about being a teen girl :3

what do you like about that one?

Yes please..

>Go touch a fucking girl.
Butbutbut... Cooties

??

this thread is hilarious

>output
Input, dude.
Cocks go in.

I want the story

fucking lol

get hormones, plastic surgery for a feminine chin, lips and big tits, laser off all body hair
be extremely sensual all the time and obey your man every order.
with that you will make a guy really happy

By getting on your knees and sucking me off.

bump