Would you like to have a limbless sex slave/wife?

Would you like to have a limbless sex slave/wife?
What are the benefits of quad amputation?

Of course, they make good pets and sex slaves.

How the fuck is she turning the pages? Does she get the guy who's fucking her to do it for her? Does she use her nose? Tongue? This is bothering me.

wouldn't you be a good husband and turn the page for her you savage man child?

But you'd still love them, right?
>Does she use her nose? Tongue?
Possibly. I've seen amputees develop unusual skills to do everyday things.
>wouldn't you be a good husband and turn the page for her you savage man child?
This.

A quad-amputee wife/ sex slave seems hot at first, but IRL they'd be super high maintenance cause they can't take care of their own needs.

That's the point. It can't leave, it needs you to feed it and do everything for it. How it should be

Having a nugget would be nice for a while but man, the maintenance. I'd rather just buy a sex toy torso.

True, but let's consider this:

It is well known that men grow through challenges in life.
We, Sup Forums users are lazy, but that doesn't mean the principle is not true.

Having to take extra care about your wife might make you a better and more capable man.

This might also increase the bond between you two.

It would be hot to breed a limbless wife and watch her belly grow.
She would be perfect for breeding and carrying children, but taking care of the babies when they are born would be a big challenge.

this guy gets it

Sex toys can't replace a cute nugget that loves you.

Fuck yeah I'll take a limbless sex slave. No means to stop me from taking all the pussy I want, no running away, just a stationary sex object to dump all my seed into.

As for maintenance, just be sure to fill her a water and food bowl, put a bunch of newspaper down for her to sleep and shit on, be sure to bathe her once in a while and that's it! Oh, and brush her teeth so her breath is minty fresh, but that's another fetish in and of itself.

Let's not forget that she also needs extra protection because she can be easily raped or abused.
This would help you to get in touch with your primal tribalistic protector instincts.

A real man protects his woman and her fertile belly and breeds her with passion.

no but i'd like to be one tbh

mouth?

Male or female?

both

female

Not him, but I think being a female nugget would be hot.

>she cant use her fingers on your penis and prostate
>she cant wear cute socks and shit on her legS
>no footjob in cute white striped long socks
>no dick between tights

Are you insane or what? There is no benefit, you cannot even properly tie her in that case.

As a girlfriend if I would for some reason have a feel for a limbless thingo then I guess its on, but for a sex slave? No fucking way, it would not work

I already have a person that loves me.

How did she turn the page?

3 words
can't run away.

>him
did you just assume my gender

Yeah, but nugget love is special.
Yes, I did.

Amputees a cute. CUTE!

tie her properly and she will be as much stationary as a nugget

Still not worth a while.

may be cute and so cats are. Are you going to fuck cute cats now because of that?

Thats not a valid reason

What would you guys rather have, a loving nugget wife or a nugget sex slave?

Amputees are human, have pussy, ass, tits, human emotions, etc.
>Are you going to fuck cute cats now because of that?
Really bad argument, just saying.

Sex slave. Crying turns me on and I won't feel as bad shoving her under my bed when I'm done with her.

>What are the benefits of quad amputation?

See can't say no

Waifu.

Well, she could say no, it just that anything she says doesn't matter in the face of her debilitating existence. Rapity rape.

Imagine her glasses fell off into the water, then she has to bashfully ask you to fish them out for her.

That would be adorable.

That all sounds pretty good, I'm in.

What's the difference?

Love.

Well, for starters she'll never run out on you, she'll never hit you, she'll never walk all over you. Just naturally a good woman.

You can throw her in the water and call her "Bob" or sit her at the door and call her "Mat'

The future is not looking bright for nugget lovers.

It's only a matter of time before they invent bionic mind-controlled carbon fiber limbs that are stronger, lighter and faster than normal limbs.

It may take a 100 years to get there, but it will happen.

I'd like something like this

holy fuck this is great.

To create a perfect nugget, her limbs would have to be intentionally amputated.

What do you think about the ethics of this?
Is there any reason for a woman to allow this?

Here, have another

i need to find more of this stuff man. i never knew that this was a thing that excited.

We need to create a nugget community here on Sup Forums, just like there are trap threads, lolis, dick rate threads, etc.

Screw ethics. If it's to create the perfect nugget, I don't care what it takes. Whether the woman allows it or not is irrelevant.

How 'bout some loli pet?

tittykinesis

god idea but i am sure that Sup Forums would hate us for it though.

no. no benefits. you'd be changing diapers forever.

Shota pet on loli pet action

alright i am saving these. this is to good.

Loli pet grown up

Out for a walk

Well, I would at least need to convince her, I want a loving nugget.

Pic: not even a nugget, but still cool

source?

Sitting up

Covered up

They hate everyone.
There are some benefits for sure.

Bitch in heat

well his argument was that nuggets are cute, not that nuggets are humans. So cats are cute and thats not actual reason to fuck them.

And yes, they have tits, ass pussy etc but they lack fingers and legs and that makes them unatractive and unable to satisfy me.

quad amputation does not damage vocal cords

the bottle is capped

Sure hope some full stray doesn't try to mount her

can she do a footjob, handjob or tightjob? if not then idk. I can have non amputee gurl that does prettu much the same and its easier.

This needs to be a thing, guys.

Last one I got

why nugget with limb aputated because of sickness or accident would not be perfect?

Shit's hot yo.

They usually have remainings of limbs which are of different sizes and sometimes ugly scars.
They would need to be perfected.

Hang in there!

why this sounds like that story about some european dude creating perfect dolls with orphans

they don't struggle much

I like 'before and after's

They make good presents

I wish I knew the source for this one...

I want these