John Oliver mocks Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov over his missing cat

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3607020/John-Oliver-Chechen-leader-Ramzan-Kadyrov-bizarre-social-media-clash-comedian-pokes-fun-controversial-hard-man-s-appeal-missing-cat.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIC2lI2Exys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't drink tea with Russians any time soon John.

Leftists even hate on animals. Disgusting, it's 2016 come on.

What a cunt.

I hope they straight up eviscerate John Oliver.

>comedian
Nope

Chechens are white?

>russians
>chechen mudslimes

pick one

John Oliver maimed or assassinated when?

I'd give everything I own to see that

Why do mudslimes like cats so much?

Not soon enough, not that I condone violence or anything

>Loses his cat
>Wants his cat back
>Gets BTFO by slimey limey

Wew lad

Chechen muslims are front-line fanatic soldiers for Russia.

You can bet your ass that Putin will protect his vassals.

Wow. He really have punchable face. I want to punch him until he dies.

I don't get Oliver's motive behind this- is he just being a cunt for no reason? The guy is just looking for his cat for fuck's sake.

>can't even find a semi-similar one to use

so funny

RUSSIAN FAGGOT CATLOVER BTFO
BERNIE !!!

What kind of cunt makes fun of someone who wants to find their lost pet?

John Oliver is the equivalent of a YouTube commenter. He's a real tough one too.

He looks like a fucking cuck

He is an asshole cuck . This episode is just another shit in the latrine of his life

An atheist.

Take him back

So he makes fun of peoples last names, lets combat medics run a train on his wife at the hotel during medical training seminars, now hes trash talking a guy who lost his cat.

Muhammad was sort of kind to a few cats (he jihaded others though)

>Making fun of the guy who killed his family members because they wouldn't let him the right of way with his limousine

Anglos aren't very smart are they?

Yeah lets also make fun of Donald Trump by calling him "Drumpf" despite the fact that this was common practice done by German/Prussian Americans to avoid profiling during the war.

Now lets be a dick to a guy who lost his beloved pet for some reason.

What a cunt.

Source for middle claim

Why does this dentist dodger have nothing better to do?

He's yours, he was never famous here. First time I ever saw him was on Community.

Mocking a man looking for his lost cat?
SJWs have reached a new low.

Too bad there is no war to send them all to. Well, at least John Oliver is fukken dead now. Soon he will going to Chechnya on a sudden vacation and making a tearful apology video before disappearing.

Those cats don't even look the same, fuck this bullshit.

oh boy this could be backfired, racist white make fun of muslim who lost a pet.

What are you doing, John? It isn't 2015 anymore

BEADY

cats are off-limits man

Why the fuck did he photoshop a cat in instead of holding a real one? Is it because animals naturally distrust him?

you mean genocidal murderer?? poor genocidal murderer.... being mocked so hard.. oh no... my condolences kadyrov

I hope Kadyrov puts his head in a bag

The white race is the only race capable of compassion for animals as we view ourselves as being "above" them. You will often see shitskins interacting with animals as though they are their peers. For example, I once had a negro yelling at my dog and calling my dog "nigga" because the negro alleged that the dog was "throwing shade."

Shh, tovarisch, remember the legend. Russia is the perfect pol country.

without him there would still be a war

The guy's an "authoritarian strong man" much like you get throughout the Caucausus and Central Asia so Current Year decided it was up to him to put him in his place.

Geoncidal how? Chechnya was invaded by Mujahideen fighters and the IIB. The insrugence/rebellion was put down, forcefully. What country would behave any differently?

I'd give a considerable amount for it as well. We should crowdfund it.

John Oliver. A man, that through his own actions, has set himself on the path of an epic transformation.

He will transform from being a cat owner, to being cat food.

>The big bad russia acting all tough and edgy again

I mean COME ON.

The cat didn't do shit. Just because his owner killed a few hundred people doesn't mean the cat needs to be mocked.
Hell, the cat is a better asset to humanity than both of these humans.
RIP in peace

>12 months from now
Oliver did you get 10000 x rays no man should be this radioactive?

I refuse to let this golden post be underrated

imagine oliver and that warlord in the same room alone. Now thats comedy

The pork formula is a nice touch.

ah shit man, laughed way harder than I should have

This just in Jon Oliver found dead in luxury apartment with words "Is my Kot nao Bylat" carved into chest.

John is islamophobe. How dare he mock Kadyrov in current year, down with islamophobia.

isnt one of the chechen leaders actually a mossad spy?

Some one made a big imagegraphic alleging this, was this him?

>this country being salty about russia again

Kadyrov is just a puppet, under his 'rule' the chechen hardcore and moderate beheaders have calmed down, and their resistance have been smashed. Every few years there is a small outburst but that's always quickly covered and ended by a shitload of RPG and heavy machine gun fire.
vid is from 2014
youtube.com/watch?v=QIC2lI2Exys

>lets combat medics run a train on his wife at the hotel during medical training seminars

VIdeo or didn't happen.

Does Jon Oliver not realize that this guy has people assassinated over the tiniest things? He's even been known to send his assassins into other fucking countries just to ensure his vengeance,

Lmao only recently

When the Putin bucks stop rolling in they will be back to fighting

Yes that's him he's had people try assassinate him like 4 times in past 5 years

[citation needed]

>Chechen muslims are front-line fanatic soldiers for Russia
>Muzzies fighting for a christian nation
>MUZZIES
Ever heard of taqqiya, nigger ?

Saudis are worse.

Holy fuck, I thought our police force was bad. They're literally shooting RPGs at an empty building.

The chechens are all deathly afraid of the Chechen war happening again, when the Russians lost it, and leveled the shit out of their everything.

>cats don't even look remotely similar
Where is the joke?

I wonder how many rounds are needed per kill

Looks to me like they just had a nice day out shooting muslimniggers, and they don't have to care about some woman-tier media backlash, so emptying all their weapons is no big deal over there. They probably just made sure they where 110% dead.

>He's even been known to send his assassins into other fucking countries just to ensure his vengeance,

>that fucking face

How did this meme take place? I remember reading a book saying corruption is so bad in Russia that it costs US $12 million per mile of road laid (In US it only costs $5million)

>autism

not that it was very funny to begin with, but c'mon buddy.

Agreed. The only cure to the Saudi sickness is a couple of nukes, though I prefer using chem weapons enmasse on the subhumans

That is truly despicable.

>I wonder how many rounds are needed per kill
>how many

All of them.

Oliver is so fucking pathetic. Its like a constant downward spiral with him except he probably will never lose his job.

My dick
I would PAY to go magdump sandniggers hideouts

lol Sup Forums loves cats more than it hates muslims

That's awful, what if something horrible really has happened to the cat? I don't care about politics when it involves an innocent animal.

>Obviously you aren't intelligent enough for his humour...
>Australia
Is there no limit to these shitposts?

Fuck off bulgarian gypsy you dont know shit

the butthurt belt -- it's real!

Das rite niqqa.

If someone harmed my cat that person would regret it.

The eternal anglo is the nigger of Europe and you are the turbo nigger you potato headed bastard.

John Oliver needs to go back to Britbong land. We don't fucking want him in the USA. If he keeps messing with Russians, he's going to get shot.

I don't know if that guys done anything wrong, but it's not funny to make fun of an animal that might be in danger.

Stay safe kitten.

Clappyburger can't handle the bantz

who the fuck saves a picture of that cuck

i don't get it

Im gonna kek my ass off when kadyrov makes oliver go "missing"

fucking chechens get out of moscow reeeeeeeeeeeee

is it just me or have leftists really gone out of their way to be as petty as possible?

that looks nothing like his cat. wow what a goddamn faggot

Anglos have no heart, what else is new?

Actually don't even joke about Chechen soldiers

There are Chechens on almost all factions, there are Chechens fighting for Russia in Chechnya (Kadyrov and his people), there are Chechens fighting for Russia in Ukraine, there are Chechens fighting for Ukraine, there are Chechens fighting for ISIS.

Almost every victory ISIS has had, is either because of their war-harderned, fearless Chechen commander Al-Shishani, or because they coordinated with Saddam Hussein loyalists (who were later betrayed by ISIS)

Chechens are fucking fearless, and any country would be grateful for having them on their side