I was Aphex Twin's childhood bully. AMA

I was Aphex Twin's childhood bully. AMA

good job dude

Why didn't you push him a little further so we don't have to hear his shitty music?

When you bullied him did you say "COME ON LITTLE FUNNY MAN! COME OOOOOOOON!"

why don't you just not listen?

how did you bully him?

"detunes the synthpads in a generic acid track that sounds like 10,000 other pieces of music"
aphex twin fans:

fuck off grandpa

how does it feel now that he's one of the most famous musicians ever lived, and you are in your 40's on Sup Forums ?

Why didn't you smash his brains in so we wouldn't have to endure decades of his bullshit noodling?

What school

My little brother was mac demarco's childhood friend, used to buy him and his "squad" cigarettes when they were younger.

>OP not answering anything
man too bad this was fake, could've been somewhat interesting

Wow you're little brother sounds like a bad person

he honestly wouldn't be in the top 1000 from 1992-2017 normies don't know who he is

can't say they were the best influence on them, neither was i though.

he eventually grew out of it, matured.

Anything said about the guy worth repeating?

lol naw I was just messing with you we all bummed stogies from the older homies. Assuming your little brother knew homeshake anything to say about him? Met him at a gig once and he was a huge asshole just curious whether or not it was a one time thing

he got beat up pretty badly buy some nigger at this school. don't know how that even happen since he was really quite whenever i met him, couldn't imagine him pissing somebody off.
He was quite, his face really stood out though. the teeth gap man, hard to forget.

wow the amount of aphex twin hate itt
cringe

>cringe
hello fellow redditor! vibe on being physically repulsed by everything like a fucking autistic housecat.

you're not funny

cringe

lick his butthole harder

xD

are you fucking kidding me? even my mom and dad know who aphex twin is

Name 10,000 tunes which sounds like Ventolin

because even if I avoid his music I have tonnes of drones to avoid and his continued career is a taint in the backdrop of the existence we share

lol it's hard not for parents of autistic shut-ins to become acquainted w/ their sons' interests.