Who else is day drinking today whats your poison?

Who else is day drinking today whats your poison?

I have that stupid glass. got it with a 750 of jack

also that's not a good beer glass

Geezus, user, learn how to pour a beer

op, you fucking retard, how can you pour such a shitty pint?

also I'm drinking cheap whisky and cider. pic related

Been drinking mulled wine since 15:00 not its 20:21 here. Feels good man :D

OP is underage. I'm sure. No adult is pouring beer like that

Fuck, do you just tip the bottle vertically to pour? Talk about fucking up a simple task

I finish work like 9 am -4 pm and always drink after.

sucks on weekends with no work i just drink all day

Warm piss

Zombie Dust is great, the fresher the better.

Nice pour fag

I used to work at Three Floyds. That place can suck my dick.

Also holy fuck. I think I know who you are. That setup. How is Fractured but Whole Ian?

Whoever did this picture is a genius....

Damn. Zd? You live in Illinois Sup Forumsrother? Rare legendary IPa there

Explain why

>the fucking retard spilled the beer

Learn how to pour a beer faggot

Beer is good. Food is okay. Wait staff is cool but they suck at their jobs. Most of the kitchen staff are insufferable fucks. The beer runners and guys in the brewery are very chill but unless you work in the brewery you don't see many of the brewers.

Of the perks of working there I'd have to say these are the top 3
>Employee discount on EVERYTHING
>Free beer in the back "not fit for market" (This really just means it wasn't filled up all the way, label damaged or mislabeled)
>A bit of cred for working there (going to other breweries and mentioning that I worked at Floyds got lots of other micropeeps' dicks up. Especially if I had a couple cases of FLoyds in the trunk of my car)

Three Floyds is a brewery located in Munster Indiana not Illinois you stupid fuck.

The food is fucking terrible and the wait staff has to be the most incompetent group ever, really ruins the experience. Go to 18th Street instead.

18th Street
That's Lansing isn't it? Or is that Hammond? I don't remember.

Hammond/Gary (Miller beach) if you're up for a trip out of The Region (assuming you're a region rat) head to Transient in Michigan and get there early.

Eh, I'm going to Michigan in a couple weeks. Girl and I got a few days at a b&b and we're definitely hitting some breweries. She likes Bell's and I do too for the most part (Two Hearted is pretty dope).

I'm not clear what you meant by the Hammond/Gary (Miller Beach) thing?

Don't really want to go into Chicago, I deal with enough niggers.

Whoops, it's Gary. Now I understand.

Hold up. I just want to clear this up now. I dun fucked up. I am the Floyds worker user and these are all me.
And I was just not putting in the effort to figuring out where it was. It's literally a ten minute car ride from my house.

Sounds like an IPA

high gravity and pills

I live in Kalamazoo now, escaped the pit of Indiana so I've got some recs. Make sure you hit up Arcadia, Tibbs and One Well all in Kalamazoo. On the way up there's Transient, Watermark, Final Gravity all great. If you want to go out into the country south of Kzoo hit up Kelsey Block and Constantine both decent. Avoid that shit hole in Plainwell and Boatyard

I want to hit Founders, Paw Paw, and Bell's but I also want to hit some wineries and grab some different yeasts from them.

Unfortunately I escaped the pit of Indiana as well but I moved back a few months ago because I missed my family and friends.

Columbus Bodhi

As a person that has drank a LOT of Floyds beer I'm going to say that Zombie Dust is shit. Get yourself some Arctic Panzerwolf. That's the good stuff.

I had been enjoying this thread but it just died out of nowhere. Bullshit

at least did you tried to tilt the glass when filling it ?

wtf dude, did you just dump your beer into the fucking cup? Drinking some 40's of steele reserve

weed

Bitburger

this shit right here

Autocorrected. I'm aware you stupid fuck. One state over and have been to the brewery there. Kill yourself, nigger.

I like that one too but was going for volume on the Bitburger. The weisbier is sometimes too filling, can't drink as much but sometimes you don't need too!

Where at in Michigan? Jolly pumpkin has good tier sours. Ann arbor tho. Didn't like sours until I had theirs.

I actually want to say it might be near Ann Arbor but I've never been to this specific B&B. I know that it is dog friendly.

God*

pic related
for a 0% alcohol beer it tastes really damn good
don't wanna drink midweek because of work

im fucking retarded

you pour good beers like i fuck

>drinking 0% alcohol beer ever

Agreed.

As a fosters drinker i dont really feel like I should comment.
But im going to anyways
and thats why we drink regular beer midweek faggot

Learn how to pour a fucking bear, faggot.

abstaining after a two day binge will resume on monday night..

I'm going so far to say that every beer that sounds like its an toy for kids is shit

I don't know how to pour a bear either?

Which one sounds like a toy? And when I say that Zombie Dust is shit I mean that in perspective. Both beers are good but I like Panzerwolf more, it has that bitterness that I really like.
Don't know 3F until you try their beer.

had like 150 ml of some cheap jägermeister knock off.
thats around 7 standard shots i guess.

it's mah fav

quit drinking 2 months ago

wew laddy

Not Ann Arbor, not even close. Asked the SO for the name and location, we're going to be way up north in Ludington

are you german ?
looks good
looks pretty good aswell. i really like dark beer tbh

Why are they so secretive about which place gets their beer? My buddy went to a liquor store near the brewery and when he asked they said they didn't have any zombie dust but then after joking with the cashiers a bit they were like "aight, we'll get you two six packs but don't tell anyone" and like went to the back and grabbed some. Why is that brewery so damn stingy about who gets to try their beer?

Non-alcoholic beer is like eating out your sister. It tastes the same, but something about it is just not quite right.

Where's the problem? First you crack open a bear and then you pour it.

False rarity. Drums up sales.

Water. Sober 4weeks almost

Why? Moderation is more fun than abstinence.

Why tf did you pour your drink like that
And mine is Baileys Irish cream

Panzerwolf. You know what that means in english? Tankwolf. They all sound like children toys

Eh, whatever. They are very tasty. People that get down on craft beer have mostly heard of Floyds, they are like the entirety of the craft beer market.

not day drinking cause it's 5. but i did come home with this today. not my favorite brewery but a 15 pack for cheaper than a 12 will always get me to buy.

Whoops. The craft beer black market.

Too many coons

godmode

>alkoholfrei
>Oettinger

kek

When i start i cant stop

Genesee cream alw

Oh look the most overrated APA in the world horribly poured in a dirty, wrong fucking glass.
>Stay pleb newfriend

>are you german ?
yes

you have succeeded in triggering me op if that was your intention

Ya holy fuck man hahahaha

Wtf I don't think I could try to pour a beer that badly

craft beer and german beer lover reporting in. do want. am on blood thinners so might die. come on january i should be good.

You poured it like that for the (you)'s didn't you?

looks like a normal pint glass to me you faggots.
Shit beer like that won't have its own glass.

Yours a retarded drunk

>a pale ale with shitty, edgy name
>the worst pour this side of the missisipi
>an ant sized table in front of a giant TV
>visibly cheap, probably free glass
IM LOSING MY FUCKING MIND FAGGOT

he got us m8 just admit it

Will be having a glass of Knob Creek Straight Rye when I get home from work.

Been drinking these for about 4 years everyday .I should really fucking quit

all these triggered cunts and OP probably didn't even lurk.

Good play man, good play.

native?

Day drinking?

I got drink the last 3-4 nights and I'm sick of it so I'm laying off. A variety of beers I didn't bother to look at and some vodka and Sailor Jerry's.

Tonight I'll just pop an ambien and write something fucked up.

>no concept of time-zones

must be an amerinican

Russian

I am drunking on the malt liquor Preferably the mix of Natty Daddy and Steel Reserve. the latter of the 2 being better tasting.

why do people pour beer out of a bottle into a glass lol? what a fucking stupid ass thing to do.

clean your fucking freezer you filthy nigger / indian

fuuk... even in Amerika, we don't get any 10% beers.

Having a little Jameson. Midnight here in Eireann go brath.

nice