What happened?

what happened?

Whiny little bitch-manlets that blame women for their own self-made-problems got caught talking about using violence on women.

Fucking beta retards should get a lot more punishment than just that.

I counted to ten × 2

>hating on betas while white-knighting

The only thing worse than trash is trash in denial.

Faggot
Also a faggot

Faggot.

That's not white knighting. That's pointing out fucking morons being fucking morons.

You a beta? If so, shut the fuck up and take a fucking therapy session or something to learn how the fuck to function around people.

Are you a fat fucking slob?
Go to the fucking gym, lose weight and clean up after your disgusting self.

Think you're ugly? Fucking go to a personal stylist to improve your looks.

Jesus fucking Christ. This isn't the hardest thing in the fucking world.
All you beta bitches make your own problems and then blame women for it.

Want to see my point? Go up to any morbidly obese fat girl and just straight up ask her to go out for a meal. She will fuck you.

Oh, what's wrong? She's too fat?
So you've got standards? Now see that women too might have standards and you, by your own fault, don't meet those standards.

Fucking beta retards. Most entitled and selfish little bitches on the planet.

gtfo

No u

>he goes to reddit
embarrassing
show yourself out of here and don't come back

You are pretty much right.
I agree with you even tho I am an incel too, yet that community is a pretty fun place and a way for incels to talk to people alike.

I think their pathetic lives are probably punishment enough.

This guy is 100pct correct. Quit whining and do something.

Shit, Helen Keller was blind, deaf, and mute and did more with her life than most beta shitsacks here.

picture is not related

Toxic hate of anyone with a vagina and anyone with a penis who has put their penis in a vagina. In all my years on the internet I have never seen a sadder, sicker collection of pathetic humans in my life. I don't think they are pathetic for being virgins I think their attitude is disgusting. I saw some of these fucks call a sexually active woman a whore and I'm sitting there thinking "why? If any of you could get laid you would be far sluttier than any woman with a normal appetite for sex."

I saw those sick niggers praising that virgin who killed a bunch of people.

No it's because girls only like assholes who treat them like shit and not guys like me who actually deserve them because we're nice to them and would buy them things and do things for them.

>what happened?
You didn't click the button. Click the button.

I think I visited that one once.

The people there made me feel better about myself

Start by learning how to communicate, dipshit.

What boggles my mind is that you guys don't do anything to fix yourselves.
I have an incel friend. He is my best friend and we are both in our 30's. Been friends for 25 years.

He is a brother to me. Yet, he won't come to grips about his crippling social anxiety. He can't come to terms that women are turned off by his constant losing of spaghetti in just normal talks.

He doesn't understand how to flirt.

He doesn't get that women hate his libertarian-conservative view points that he brings up without being asked.

Try as I might explain this to him, he goes nothing about it.

There is therapy and meds for his anxiety and if he fucking dropped the politics and his narcissism, he would be able to get a girl.
It pains me to see him like that.

Lol

Hellen Keller was a communist agitator and was promoted for that alone.

to me it sound s like a bunch of pathetic white men who just cried about equality

And bringing up facts like that --completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand -- is exactly why you're an incel, dipshit.

picture is still not related

i used to be that guy (minus the lolbertarian shit), therapy / meds / general self improvement have done fuck all, and my solution was to just opt out and go full volcel. i'm happier now and life is much simpler

>yo im nice so you need to have sex with me

If you're serious:
Oh,do fuck off with that pathetic excuse.

I'm married now and have slept with and dated so many girls I lost count.

You saying your dad is an asshole because he has your mom? Your grandfather for finding your grandmother?

Fuck that excuse used by betas.
It is the shit-brained idea like that which gets a beta's ass kicked both physically and socially.

Fucking Stephen Hawking has been married twice. He met his second wife while in a fucking wheel chair, unable to talk without his computer.
If that doesn't send a message to beta faggots, I don't know what will.

It sounds like he has a fixation on his beliefs and that he really really wants someone that agrees with him. He should have learned until today that filtering people on such strict rules will render him alone (from women).
For me it's just the looks and my autism but I learned to live with it so I am fine now.

For those who are into Risk

Bleach is much less toxic than the internet would lead you to believe. Horrifically painful, but not fatal when ingested.

>It sounds like he has a fixation on his beliefs and that he really really wants someone that agrees with him. He should have learned until today that filtering people on such strict rules will render him alone

Seems oddly comparable to the stereotypical old man who won't talk to anyone who has different political/social views. Grumpy old men tend to become loners.

Na, I don't believe that for a second.
Want to know why? Because you gave up.
That's why.

Because you didn't keep striving to improve yourself. You take no risks.
That's why and...I know I'm right when I say that about you

For the love of God do not believe this guy... Bleach will 100% kill the fuck out of you AND hurt like hell.

You've been felt a shit hand, granted. That doesn't mean you shouldn't stop trying. People can over come an obstacle if in possession of a good mind set.

If you allow life to hold you down, it will keep you there and torture you.

>how did they find out who told them

Just let the laws of evolution run their course...

Incel detected.
Tell me, when was it that you discovered you were not up to snuff according to Darwin?

Pretty much. Yet, he is young and he could try not to become that old man. I am not saying that he should try and become Chad overnight, because he will most probably be a cringeboi but he should learn that what he is doing it not going to help him with women, change or keep it this way and enjoy his point of view.
Meh, I don't really care what other people think about me, I have isolated myself from social interactions enough to make other people unimportant. I feel much better this way.

my man you need to realize that many people simply will never be able to hack it no matter what. this is called natural selection and there is no point in fighting it

At least you are at peace with yourself, that's important. But these "incels"-- they are not and blaming others for their problems. That's just horse shit, you know?

this

A group of faggot got shut down by a group of cucks.

Stephen Hawking.

Just review his love life for a moment.

Bruce Lee? Got a hot white chick when that was unheard of for Asian men during his time.

I love it when retards use the word cuck.

>Stephen Hawking.
One of the smartest persons in the whole word

>Bruce Lee?
One fit motherfucker

Ye but they are not making any real damage.

not seeing how you can compare bruce lee or stephen hawking to your average celibate autist

cuck

I would think if you see a large floating x you should get yourself checked out.

Irrelevant that he is one of the smartest people in the world. The man is one synapses away from being a vegetable.
He still got a chick.

Bruce Lee was fit later in life-- he got Linda while in college and being in an interracial relationship, especially with an Asian man, was very taboo.

Those guys overcame it. What's everyone else's excuse?

It's already been established that these guys have a tenuous grasp on reality as it is.

>Shit, Helen Keller was blind, deaf, and mute and did more with her life than most beta shitsacks here.

Implying they would accept any blame themselves without trying to blame women

Except for the "supreme gentleman"

Those guys both had bigger disadvantages than today's little beta bitches and still overcame them.
You can't overcome a fucking brutal disease that literally shuts down your body. You can't help what decade or race you're born with.

But you can find love if you're truly determined.

>Irrelevant that he is one of the smartest people in the world
Well, now I know you've got no idea what you're talking about. Despite what the movies would like you to believe about all those Chads, intelligence is actually praised in real life. Women know there stand little to gain from muscles because we don't live in the stone age anymore, but if a guy is smart he can provide for her his whole life.

Is it still bait if I thought it was clear that I was being satirical?

Who? Bruce and Stephen or the incels?

Bruce and Stephen never did-- because they didn't give in to narcissism.

So what you're saying is you were only pretending to be retarded?

You literally have no clue what women like, do you?

You could be extremely intelligent and still be single because of your shitty attitude.

Want to see an example?

Your own fucking laziness. Want to know why? Because you think just ONE thing like intelligence is what makes you sexy.
Berrrppp, wrong.

You want a quick fix, not the actual solution.

And since you think women only like this or only like that--- you've got no idea how to treat people. You might just act like my friend does with other people-- overly formal to the point that even I (who went to fucking Eton of all places) say "that's too much".

Again , go find a really intelligent morbidly obese fat girl.
Are you going to fuck her?
No?
Taa-daa

>pretending

Sort of hard to tell if you were or not, tbh.

I literally have no idea what you're talking about. Your post seems so autistic. Why do you put an empty line between each sentence?

They finally got fucked.

Writing style a problem for you?
(And he thinks I'm the autistic person here)

LOL

reddit has an agenda??

Not just the writing style. Your thoughts seem all over the place. You can't seem to construct a coherent sentence arranged around your separate thoughts. Are you tripping on mushrooms?

>inbanned

wow chad you lost count... wow

I love it when cucks try to deny it.

Actually laughed out loud. Neat. Wow.

I can follow his post just fine, are you sure you're not the one on mushrooms?

This, you fucking retard, is what I am referring to--You have no clue as to what you're talking about.
Compare what was written for a moment or go to an English class.

I don't like my wife having sex with other men lol. You are a special kind of stupid.

Not even joking