After Trump gives over a trillion dollars in tax breaks to himself and his billionaire friends...

After Trump gives over a trillion dollars in tax breaks to himself and his billionaire friends, when can I expect the wealth to trickle down to me?

I'm tired of having to live off of food stamps.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2017/09/28/i-helped-create-the-gop-tax-myth-trump-is-wrong-tax-cuts-dont-equal-growth/?tid=hybrid_collaborative_2_na&utm_term=.39782470499b
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/09/27/us/politics/six-charts-to-explain-the-republican-tax-plan.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyP4Rh2npfE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_Friedman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It generally takes about 184 years to see the effects at the lower levels. Hang in there.

get a fucking job

Shut up nigger.

Shit man. I'll be 216 by then. I need to save up enough money for my kidney transplant.

I have a job. I work at my second step father's heating and AC company.

Tax cuts for the rich and austerity for the poor have worked wonders in the UK. By allowing the multinationals to avoid paying tax, they pass those savings onto their employees and the public.

Ignore the dramatic increase in child poverty and food banks, trickle down economics works and anyone who says otherwise is a liberal commie cuck.

Get a fucking job you baiting cunt

Get two jobs and work nights and weekends at the third job like the rest of us you freeloading cunt.

I voted for Reagan and I'm still waiting for the tax cuts that he gave to the billaionaire class to trickle down to me.

i'm very patient.

You're in HVAC and broke?
Congrats you're a legitimate retard
I'm still a student and already making 22/hr at Lennox and will see a big pay bump after I finish up at school

I still can't believe that we willingly sold ourselves into corporate slavery by voting for this fucker. Even if you voted for him because you think he'll kick out all of the spics and muslims, is it really worth it? You'll get to live in an all-white, pro-gun country but you'll still be poor and miserable.

When Republicans stop being in charge, you can expect universal income so nobody starves.

But hey, why do that when you can make billionaires richer because of some nebulous thing black people did.

yawn

sure kid

>work as a slave in my corporate empire

sure kid
why didn't obarry do it then.
he couldn't even do 15 an hour.
lmao

Nice quads faggo

Congrats on the quads.

Because Obama made the mistake of reaching out to Republicans in his first term when he had a super-majority, he lost the change to get things done. Then, when he lost the supermajority, Republicans obstructed everything he did for the rest of his time as President. Had the Democrats ignore them and done what was needed at the start, a lot of things could have been accomplished.

are you coming on to me?

You’d best be trying to act retarded, son

always making excuses

That’s what they do in the White House, no exceptions. Check out the bullshit flowing out of there nowadays.

Get a job u lazy fuck.

Christ, you fucks are worse than niggers. At least niggers will come steal your shit themselves. You fucking pussies want the government to do it for you.

About those food stamps...

That's cute, CNN Watcher.

Work 72 jobs like the rest of us faggot

When any of the letters fall off the trump towers if you get there first you might get like $200 in gold

obama was a man of the people.
the people who contributed the most to his campaign.

assholes and their memes,
how cute.

>hvac
>broke
In this case, keep current job and stop buying so much illegal drugs

So is Trump... but his family is the only ones he considers real people.

They hit in the 80s and 90s dude

yawn

he wasn't born yet

no they didn't...

trickle down is a lie. Also Regan tax cuts were toa level far above the current level - there is no good argument for taxcuts now doing any good to anyone but the rich.

washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2017/09/28/i-helped-create-the-gop-tax-myth-trump-is-wrong-tax-cuts-dont-equal-growth/?tid=hybrid_collaborative_2_na&utm_term=.39782470499b

sure kid

>second step father
That's gotta be bait

Only shit rolls down hill. Not money.

never
if anything the orange faggot is going to fuck you more
>losing the mortgage and state and local tax deductions is going to fuck the entire middle class

sure kid

sure kid

looks legit to me every republican i ever met is a shitbag faggot
>you are republican arent you user

cry more kid

prove him wrong
protip: you cant he literally only fucks his daughter

yawn
cry more kid

>washingtonpost.com
lol

here you go assbag
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/09/27/us/politics/six-charts-to-explain-the-republican-tax-plan.html

since your a retarded shitbag fan of the Orange Cheeto scroll down to

Eliminate the State and
Local Tax Deduction

to see the priuty picture that even a shit bag like you can understand
then neck yourself and make the world a better place
>fucking republican shitbags all over Sup Forums

yawn

List the news outlets that you view as unbiased. I can't fucking wait.

When are you going to stop expecting things to just fall from the sky and into your lap?

sure kid

Obamacare fucked me way harder than that will

yawn
millennial fail
tastes so sweet

the government literally gave you 8 grand to buy health insurance with

yeah
they took it from me

sorry your old and stupid gran pa kill yourself and stop destroying the planet
ps i fucked your granddaughter shit was cash

How the fuck you figure? My rates have gone up over 450% since 2010. For a shitty plan.

you never get tired of being wrong

Have something to offer to the wordl other than a hairy asshole

you're lucky 900% for me.

Get a real job

>Houses over $500k
>middle class

Fuck off

Sage goes in the options field.

>www.nytimes.com
>this is what libcucks consider a reputable source

>triggered
kek

so basically communism, you know Saudi Arabia is a universal income country and they are scrambling to fix their society because everyone is dumb as fuck.

liberals will swallow any bullshit as long as you have fake graphs and cooked books to back it up

Spare some change?

Obama fucked the country, not only healthcare.

Sounds like the Obama Era left you on food stamps?

Should have voted for McCain (cunt) or Romney (moron milquetoast)

Sounds like you are a fraudster. You should be hung and then shot.

>I cant answer your question but your comment has angered me so I'm going to reply anyay and project how angry I am because I'm irrationally mad right now
lol you could have just not replied if you knew it was going to make you look bad

Nice meme though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyP4Rh2npfE

Bernie Sanders explaining the tax stuff going on, shit makes my blood boil

I think both Republicans and Democrats can agree with what Bernie said although I know for a fact nobody is going to watch that video.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_Friedman
>implying some journalist knows more about the economy than a Nobel prize winning economist
I wish you were just a troll and not a simpleton

I make $36.00 an hour now. If they put a "living wage" into effect, I will have to be paid about $72.00 an hour just to live at the level of comfort I am at now because the price of everything will double.

Fuck anyone who asks for a universal income...because there is no way that any employer who pays for skilled or schooled workers who actually work will ever scale a wage to match the outcomes of a universal income

"your" and "you're"

Unschooled leftist retard mistakes.

Don't worry op, Trump love uneducated people, hang in there, your tax breaks and unlimited wealth will be getting to you soon, maybe next paycheck even.

Post your news sources snowflakes

RT, Breitbart, infowars, and thedailystormer don't count either

>trigger confirmed
lol

Not him but you're a shitty troll, atleast post a new site you think it superior to his
But you won't, because you're just a troll

:^)

No they didn't. The fuck?

yawn

yawn

Lmao I own my house in California and I *still* don't pay enough in mortgage interest to make it worthwhile to itemize.

Idk what the threshold is but I'm assuming it's somewhere north of 350k, which is decidedly above middle class in most areas (bay area, NYC, etc excepted)

God, it's always so fucking easy to pick out the neet newfags who don't know what they're talking about

nytimes is trying to give washington post a run for their "making retarded liberal shit up" money

my fondest memories of Trump, liberal tears that happened on that one night. One night of Winning is all I'll ever need.

The answer to that is never. Give us all the champagne to drink so we can piss it down your head-economics has not worked before and it will ESPECIALLY not work now. This idea that giving the rich more money so that they bring new jobs is a fairy tale. Demand for shit brings new jobs, if they are already cutting jobs to increase profits, why would they hire more people when there is no new demand for products. They are going to pocket it.

sure kid
cry more

So you have no answer

Thanks for letting me win that internet argument friendo

>getting baited this hard

"Looks guys I'm a retard"
Wow look at that retard
"I was just pretending to be retarded"

That's you dumbass