Do you like Native Americans Sup Forums?

Do you like Native Americans Sup Forums?

>wh*te woman dressed as a Native Americans war chief

I can't believe such racism exists in 2017.

Some of their culture was nice but a lot of them were vicious assholes

Yes, I like myself.
t. proud amerindian.

No

I like erotic photo sessions where bitches with big boobs LARPing as native american

this

No

I was born here. I am native. Right?

We have Findians.

is that lagertha?

wtf I love indians now

Yes, especially Peruvians, Bolivians and Navajos.

ITT: Some Brazilian post cherrypicked photos of non-native models to show how attractive natives are, but they are ugly as fuck

I don't have anything against them really. The reservation system is fucking awful though.

Things that never happened

>tfw you have a romanticized native american fetish
The reality is very sad and depressing. Natives aren't even an empire in decline- they're basically about to go extinct.

I'm probably going to get shat on for saying this, but fuck it.

When sjws get angry about stuff like this, I actually agree with them.

It's sad to see an entire culture (or even worse, several cultures in a geographical region), with all their history, get reduced to some cheap aesthetic that can be sold to hippies who want to "explore their inner savage" or some bullshit like that. For these people, it's ONLY the aesthetic that matters, and all substantial knowledge about the societies is lost (in a figurative sense, of course).

It just bothers me.

I don't think that's just an SJW opinion

they were a mistake

Just like the Brits it seems.

Please apologize to them for genocide

>he says as japan was also built on genocide and their government acts like the natives don't exist

>Ainu

Ya m8 we're no peaceloving Brazilians

I think that's fair enough, where I get irritated is when people get mad at Halloween costumes. Halloween isn't meant to be taken seriously, and no one does. No one walks around acting like they're legitimately experiencing a culture in any meaningful way. But then we have the asshats you describe.

The natives never achieved anything though, they were just running around killing each other and breeding ape faces