Be Me

>Be Me
>Start talking to this girl on OkCupid in late 2016 but the conversation dies
>Get a message from her several months later apologizing for not replying to me last message saying that she stopped using OkC for a while
>We start talking more and eventually meet up in July for a movie date
>date goes well and we make plans for a week later
>she lives an hour away and we both work full time, so scheduling is always tricky
> we start texting almost daily and we go on a few dates together, have sex a few times and everything seems well
>we almost don’t see our speak to each other for the entire month of September
>randomly asks me to take her to Disneyland
>trip goes terrible because I slept in and we didn’t get there as early as she wanted
>Basically forced me to buy her lobster for lunch and fresh crab for dinner
>-$500 later
>gives me a cold shoulder for well over a week
>we go out two weeks later, right before Halloween for dinner, a walk, and a movie
>she tells me “if we go to another theme park, let’s do it next year. I don’t want another bad disney trip this year
>we go see IT
>only people in the theatre for the entire movie
>she gets super playful, starts asking if I’m scared constantly throughout the movie in a teasing tone
>cuddles up to me the entire time
>gets relentless after a jump scare catches me off guard
>take her home and she kisses me and “says see you soon”
>start texting and she challenged me to beer pong on game pidgeon
>if she wins, I have to give her a massage
>she wins
>Says she’ll let me know when she is free
>yesterday asks when she can cash in the massage
>I tell her ”whenever you have time”

Is this relationship going anywhere or should I find an out?

Pic related

OP is a faggot

What a faggot. Lol

Sounds like having a hooker play the girlfriend experience is pretty expensive

Holy shit you sure do a lot of work just to give some spoiled girl a massage. Not even sex.

overworked and underpaid. sounds like she has a bf

Just keep fucking her and give her nothing. If she likes you she'll hang around, if she's using you she'll bounce. Either way don't spend another dime on her and get your dick wet while you can

>disneyland
>lobster for lunch
>crab for dinner

i sure hope you only bought her that shitty lobster roll from right by the Haunted Mansion

you need to set up the massage faggot

start on her back, quickly move to lower back, then hips, then jump to cankles, calves, pause at back of knees, then hips, then thighs starting at knee and don't fucking puss out on me here, you get your fingertips right up against her now moistened pussy she should spread her legs slightly and that's your sign to start rubbing her pussy

and next time, just buy her a fucking chimichanga or turkey leg you fucking retard

>Late 2016 - she found someone to start things with and ended all other comunications with other guys till stuff works out with that guy
>No talking through September - started talking with another guy and wanted to see how it goes.

What I think - she’s an average girl who’s uncertain about many things, I mean if she stopped doing what she does now - trying stuff out with others - then you’re probably alright. If she doesn’t - your just another fish for her too leech off expensive seafood.

Best thing to do in any situation - have a good thought about if everything that happened and stuff that might happen is worthwhile the benefits you’ll get from having her in your life (not talking about sex)

>>find an out

Holy shit, if you want to leave a relationship, you don't need an excuse. Just tell them you don't want to be with them anymore. It's not that fucking hard.

Plus OP you aren't even dating this chick. Just ghost her when you get tired of her shit.

Man if he already had sex with her multiple times you really think this fucking nigga will fuck up a shitty massage that both of the parties have a good understanding of how it’s not gonna be a proper massage rather it will be another fuck.

If you're not fingerblasting her within five mins of this massage, you need to kill yourself

oh fuck ha ha i missed that part where they already had sex.

OP's gonna fuck it up like i fucked up my reading comprehension

She works at Michaels craft store, which every michaels is always understaffed

I wish it was only that one
It’s not difficult to get her horny. One night we were just laying in bed and I bumped her accidentally, which she retaliated by grinding on me. Before I even realized it, she was naked and I was fucking she from behind while grabbing her tits.

sounds reaaly fucking terrible TBH

>I was fucking she from behind
ur not American are u

I am American, iPhone autocorrect is a mysterious thing

Sounds like some phone tag bullshit. You should hit it one more time for good measure and find someone closer.

>OP's gonna fuck it up like i fucked up my reading comprehension
good save

Yeah, that’s not a bad idea. I don’t have any pictures or video or anything, but she is like the perfect girl in bed

self-deprecation, dude... one of the basic tenets of advanced comedy

What a fucking beta cuck and she trash person.

Kill yourself

yup
>you're cool guy, don't go to prom tomorrow