Sup Forums BTFO Thread

Post pics of Sup Forums getting totally destroyed.

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/search?q=Election 2016 Primaries&p1=[FUI els="Primaries"]&FORM=MA1322&OCID=MA1322&wt.mc_id=MA1322
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When Elizabeth Warren PWNED Plastic Don!

>Pic related she's somewhat let herself go since then.

>pic related. You need the black vote to win and Donald would actually help them but they'll never vote for him because we've painted him as racist top kekkers

This guy fucking handed Richard "manwhore" Dawkins ass to him.

Hurrr durrrr whites are superior. Well check this shit out
>B-but muh g-genes

Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO #NOTALLJEWS

>einstein
>white

You people should redpill on Einstein.

Nah, suck nigger dicks.

Sup Forums btfo tolerance is the future. Just look at this intellectual. Have you written a best selling novel??

These jews loterally believe the goy exist to serve the jew.

TOP KEK LOOK AT THIS SHIT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TURN A FUCKINT LIGHTSWITFH OFF AND HES DONE FOR!!!!

this desu senpai-I-am.

>pol has support of one of the most racist men to ever live, Ben "The Walking Holocaust" Garrison

>Einstein
That guy could barely math. I'd pick Feynman over him any day

Nobody on Sup Forums thinks all jews are in on some globalist, evil conspiracy (well I'm sure a few braindead NEETS do), but rather that the planet's power elite are disproportionately comprised of jews, acting in a Zionist fashion to the overall world's detriment.

It's actually a pretty cool read its about a CIA guy who got captured and subjected to some of the worst psychological torture you could imagine. He was locked in a coffin for months and tied up

>pol btfo their great leader can't even reach 1500 like both based Bernie and heartfelt Hillary have

>You need the black vote to win

nice meme

blacks don't vote

wtf i love jews now

where do you get the bing predictions from
I was looking for them but I couldn't find it

bing.com/search?q=Election 2016 Primaries&p1=[FUI els="Primaries"]&FORM=MA1322&OCID=MA1322&wt.mc_id=MA1322

>1488
HE HAS RETURNED

Implying we don't operate on that level in every country on earth....

Sup Forums shills #Bfto we jews nos

Who wants a loan? Oy vey goyim.
Jews from Sup Forums re-agroup an conspire.

I am now on the #JewsCruise

Fucker stole my door as part of a prank