Would it be weird if I bought my sister some latex gear and offered her money to walk round my house wearing it all day

would it be weird if I bought my sister some latex gear and offered her money to walk round my house wearing it all day

Do you want to fuck your sister?

Yes

Do it a post pictures

Yes that would be very weird, depending on your relationship with her...

But you should do it anyways, and report back.

Not as long as you take pictures and post them on Sup Forums.

ok

Does your sister show any indication of wanting to fuck you?

Not at all. Lots of brothers and sisters do this. Perfectly normal. Perfectly natural. -- Dr. Drew

Holy shit, this copypasta is still around?

Also, post pics of your sister so we can all have a good fap. Don't be a stingy bastard.

On a side note, when you do ask her, make sure you've already dumped your load, being horny is like being impaired

I assume your parent's aren't in the picture? Do you and her drink? If that is the case, try to have a drinking night with her, and when you are both pretty tipsy, bring it up then

That's some sage advice. I've tried talking to girls horny and not horny. When you're horny, you sound like an idiot.

How do you know something like this?

SHUT THE FUCK UP
SHUT UP
GOD DAMN IT
THIS FUCKING THREAD IS EVERYWHERE

Have you ever had a female interested in you?

Although, I imagine it's a little different with siblings.

Does she let you catch her naked? Touch you in sensual ways? Sit on your lap? Suck your dick? You know, usual sibling stuff...

Yeah if you are just looking to fuck, it's obvious, and most of the time not attractive... It's better to be chill and work your way to it. If you are close enough to drink and shoot the shit with them, opportunities come up on there own. Sometimes more than you were even planning.

One of my very close friends from high school was sleeping over one night a few years ago, she was engaged at the time (now married), but we still cuddled and stuff, that was okay.

But we were drinking a lot, and ended up sleeping the same bed, and she kissed me. I was not going for that at all, and I felt guilty about it, the only other person she ever kissed is her now husband.

Luckily we got over it and her fiancee was mad, but got over it.

>would it be weird if I bought my sister some latex gear
no

>and offered her money to walk round my house wearing it all day
YES, very fucking much

it would be weird if you stopped shitting this out every day
>said once sister was 15 makes him a pedo and a siscon should neck himself

So vag massages are normal? Cause my dicks real confused here.

STOP POSTING THIS THREAD

Yeah

Post pics of you sister fucker!