Help me lose my virginity boissss

Help me lose my virginity boissss

Ok, so there is a girl who works as a cashier in a market near me. I'll shop there almost everyday, I see her 2-3 times a week. I always buy redbull from there, cold ones. And someday there is no cold redbull so I told her if there was cold redbull she said no.

But today I bought cold redbull from there, and she said ''everytime I put the redbull in the freezer I think of you'' with a smile or something, was just casual friendly talk I think, but what struck me is, why did she say that? ''I think of you'' thing, so I suck at these types of things so I just said ''Ok thats good :D'' and ye that was it, but everytime we talk or I ask something she really have this big smile when I smile.

Anyhow is she hitting on me? or am I just being a fool for thinking that? or are they forced to be nice to everyone? What do I do? how do I approach her? Ima try go tommorow and see if she's there and perhaps get something more out of her.

>pic unrelated

You should ask her if she'd like to do something together outside of work. Movies/dinner. That's when you gauge her response. If you don't have a good idea of her intentions afterwards, then you're sol. She was being nice to you cause it's her job.

Just ask her next time you visit the store if she wants to do someting after work, suggest a movie and you are half way in.

I was thinking about writing down my phone number on a piece of paper and when I give the money I have the paper in there and then run after quickly, so the ball is on her court, is that a good idea?

No. You ask her if she'd like to meet up after work. If she says yes. Give the paper with the number. I still doubt she'll call some random guy she met at her job, so that's why I say, after you ask IF she'd like to do anything, ever, that's when you'll have a better idea of her intentions. If she hesitates after you ask, she isn't interested. She was being nice. Cordial to a customer and his wants. IE: redbull

She'll count the money unless you give her exact change. Think of how she'll interpret some weirdo who gave her a number after having paid for his drink/groceries. Cmon OP

U have to keep in mind that I'm shy as fuck aswell, big part of why im a virgin, I never take the first step.. Im not hot but Im not ugly either

also, shouldnt I ask for her name before I ask her out? or after I ask her out?

Women pick up on the vibes you lay down. If you can't talk to this person like a human being does, you're going to stay a virgin forever. If you can't ask another person if they'd ever like to get together and do something, especially the opposite sex, you're gonna be a virgin till you die. Time to nut up, OP.

What kind of shitty market doesn't have name tags?

The name you figure out after she's screaming yours

I N
B E D
B A B Y ! ! !

Alright, IM GONNA FUCKING DO IT NEXT TIME I SEE HER. U MOTIVATED ME DUDE, TIME TO FUCKING NUT OP. I TOOK A PICTURE OF YOUR SENTENCE SO NEXT TIME I SEE HER IMA WATCH UR COMMENT AND GET MOTIVATED AGAIN, I WON LET U DOWN SENPAI. thing is I dont wanna get emberassed if she has a boyfriend I wont be able to shop there anymore I think. ANYHOW IM GONNA GET A HAIRCUT TMRW AND DO ET

they do have nametags but I dont wnanna stare on her breast.

Whats wrong with you?

He's a virgin. Duh.

Godspeed, you magnificent bastard. Use this experience for the next time even if you fail. Rejection sucks, too. But it gets easier with each attempt. Imho.

I think with her comment it was a bit more than being nice because it's her job

meeeh, naah, i dont think it will work out OP,, you are shy and all, average no life guy i believe

you will either fuck it up somehow, or wont even ask

cause i dont think random no name ppl telling you to do stuff, make you do it,, if you could, you would have done it already,, dont act like these meaningless words typed here have any meaning to you,, you already thought about all that in your head, nothing new really

like this picture here

Tldr; don't listen to this virgin and his pessimistic mind-set. He'll always remain a crusty, self-fellating faggot.

Do it, OP. Do it and don't be ashamed. It's one life you get, and fuckboi above fucked his chances up a long time ago.

aha,aha,, ye,ye,, surely

oh ye, and im the Queen of England!!

Do it OP!! everything will go down like it happens in the movies!!

t. Faggot.
Rip

Just think of the 5 year rule.
Will anyone remember this in 5 years?
Will anyone care in 5 years?
That is if she's says no, and that's the worst that could happen.
Anyone who's ever had a girlfriend has had girls deny them. It's not a big deal. You move on.
But once ever so often, you will get a positive response.
Just don't do any overly dramatic chick-flick romantic gestures. Start talking to her as a normal human being, and see where it goes.
A good rule is picture her as a friend, a person you're not interested in, but likes as a human being.

He gets it.

Btw, I think OP is long gone by now.

Just think of the moment when you look back at your pre chad life. Think back at the moment where you decided to be a man and ask her if she wants to do something after work.

Shit...
Then who will I share my half-druken wisdom with at a thursday night? Yes, night. I am euro-trash.

Wat