What the fuck is in my vent lads?

what the fuck is in my vent lads?

Too much dust op. you'll need to clean the vents out. Hire someone or do it yourself.

Smoke too much?

I don't smoke at all.
It was like this when I moved in.

rat nest

Change your fucking filter! That's a return air grille with a hog hair filter. Go get a new one you disgusting bastard.

Bruh. That's just asking for a fire in the ductwork. Hire a professional to clean the system at this point.

Some dipshit tried to use a cut-out, hog hair filter with no rack to put it in. Change it out. Go get a new one. Have your system cleaned and you'll be fine.

a severed head

OP how does it feel to be constantly breathing in all that smut from the last 10 tenants? Skin flakes, mold spores, hair you name it

This. Fucking this, all day long. It should be mandatory that systems get cleaned between tenants.

>Some dipshit tried to use a cut-out, hog hair filter with no rack to put it in.
what does this mean?

Hog hair filter is a type of filter. Hog Hair is a nickname we use in the industry. It requires a metal rack in order for it to work. Someone just went the cheap route and tried to use it. Get a tape measure, and measure the opening that's INSIDE the vent. Take pictures of the tape measure on it just in case you do it wrong. Go to an A/C company, Lowes, Home Depot, Ace, etc and get a new one.

Sup Forums has its own Hvac certified people. I am okay with this.

Well shit, I'll have to let the property manager know they fucked up.

Are you a woman? It's not that big of deal, just go get your 10 dollar filter and do it yourself fool.

Been doing it for 15 years. Every now and then Sup Forums has some interesting stuff. Today is that day.

Sup Forums has everything!
Im a foundation to roof universal construction worker and approve these guys message!

>vents
>interesting stuff

anons in a nutshell

It is interesting once you get in to it. The designing and engineering behind HVAC as well as industry advancement has been fantastic in the last 7-10 years. It's advancing faster than automobile or phone technology by comparison.

i get that if somebody is working day in day out with vents it becomes interesting

but it's not the first thing that comes to my mind lol

Fair point. I don't find PC Gaming entertaining and a lot of people do. I can agree to that.

The upside down

i like water pumps and diesel generators since i'm a volunteer fire fighter. i do also like trucks like UNIMOG

i guess everybody is a little bit wierd