Why do so many people on this board pretend to hate Death Grips?

why do so many people on this board pretend to hate Death Grips?

i don't think anyone pretends to hate them

they deny to understand what they're trying to instill into their brains.

grief kek.

I was stuck on a cruise ship for 3 weeks with no access to internet and only the death grips discography on my phone.
Let's just say that it got old real fast and I can't listen to them anymore.

>pretend

that's understandable, pham. an angry hobo isn't something you want to listen to everyday.

Literally the worst ''acclaimed'' band for me, even worse than my second worst, Oasis.

sinfald

Does Andy do anything in the group?

they haven't taken the gripspill

why do so many people on this board pretend to love Death Grips?

this, but i know the answer
LE BUSIEST MUSIC NERD XD + Sup Forums cred XD

he wears the glasses

don't delude yourself into thinking any Pickle Grips hate is >pretend

Literally the worst fucking band in the whole fucking world, i better go listen to twenty one pilots than this fucking abomination

Most overrated garbage act of this decade, on par with Kanye West

literally meme shit to filter underage fucks

To be fair no one knew Death Grips before Fantano. You can do all sorts of mental gymnastics and deny it all you want, Anthony made you puppets like them.

None of you cared about DG before and it's hilarious to see Sup Forums in denial. Angry black guy yelling poorly written verses over incoherent random noises is only cool when other hipsters like it

aaallllllll me by the way

have to agree, they're overrated. None of their songs are good, they're just a meme

I genuinely hate them, they're trash.

nigga, you rite.

>tfw all i listen to any more is death grips
Call for help

He definitely made them popular, but i found out about death grips through friends before I even watched fantano

COME BACK TO REALITY, SENPAI. THE CHILDREN ARE SCARED.

I knew of them before Fantano made videos about them.

I didn't like The Money Store and since then have just hidden DG threads. I imagine if I let myself be exposed to the never-ending hype train it could get real annoying.

They're not pretending to hate their music, they actually hate it.Their music is not for everyone, it took me a while to even get the music, and far longer for me to appreciate it. I get that people don't like their music, but you should certainly see that there is quality to their music.

The only Death Grips record I've enjoyed is Exmilitary

DG make my Pickle Rick grow

Contrarianism