I swear by he name of the Allah, The most merciful; If the Westerns won't stop the bomb the Muslim countries...

I swear by he name of the Allah, The most merciful; If the Westerns won't stop the bomb the Muslim countries. if the westerners won't stop funding terrorist who kill Muslims. If the westerners won't stop to kill Muslims Vallahi more Muslim man will come to Europe. And more Muslims to fuel the European civil war Westerners: Do you want a race war? Do you want your cities in fire? Then go on. Go on the kill the Muslims. but we will take revenge. We are here.waiting you. If you're men. come to battlefield. Vallahi. We will hunt you like a bird. Allah with us. Allah is our savior.You. You have no savior. We waiting for heaven. You wait for hell.

La ilahe ilallah muhammeden resulallah.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eB9WgR_N4h4
youtu.be/Sf8ZlwLtSQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bring on the RACE WAR!!!!

Eat pork, faggot

1. This bombing is a peace bringer. Lol
2. European continent is the most warmongering continent
3. As long as you do not poke us with your terrorism too much tou will exist.
4. Bringing mire terror to Eurooe will bring death to your whole region in a Worl War scale.
5. ...
6. Any questions?

Nice bait

Abu Hajaar showed how to hunt like a bird. He did nothing wrong. Top kek

stop making wars idiot.
Also copypasta

If you poke the sleeping dragon for long enough, he´ll eventually wake up.
Glass the desert!

Abu Hajaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!!!!!!

Gr8 b8 m8.
I cant even h8.
I r8 8/8.

Sandnigger.

Your death is our savior.

RACE WAR NOW

MUHAMMAHN ALLAH GRAH ACK ARGH BLAAHH ARGHH MUHUMMADEEN HUMMMM BLARGHHHH

>west destroy muslim world
>muslims start infiltrating the west and retaliating
>FUCKING MUSLIM SCUM

Why?

Translated into arab:
>durka durka Durka allah. Durka durka durka. Durka mohammad allah durka. Ildurka allah durka durkadurk. Mohammed durka al durka durka.

Fuck me iraq has the internet.
I thought we blew it to fagfuckery

kek. probably an american troll. bait. bait.

We need to make their sand glow, that's when they'll learn, after which we teach our most favoured "ally" Saudia Arabia a lesson too, those camel jockeys need to learn their place.

>Do you want a race war?
sure why not

allah cant stop nukes you worthless trash.

>decide to kill all Muslims
>somehow Muslims are still able to get revenge.

How can white people even compete lol

RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR

>Do you want a race war?

Carpet pilot

Put a stick of dynamite inside your ass and bomb yourself somewhere far from others.

>Do you want a race war? Do you want your cities in fire?

yes and yes

>wants race war
>doesnt' like bombs

Soon.
Deus Vult Mortem Musulmanus

What if Muslims keep attacking the West, and the West keeps attacking Muslims, and eventually the Muslims attack the West in such a way that all empathy towards Muslims in removed in the West, then the West realizes that it has an absolutely ridiculous tech advantage compared to the Muslim world, and then there are no Muslims left to attack the West?

>Do you want a race war?

I wish a nigga would already

Remove Kebab Serbia! DO IT! DO IT NEOW!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=eB9WgR_N4h4

Bend the knee to Lord Trump and we'll put in a good word, no promises though sand mole.

>come to battlefield

In October faggot, i'm fucking happy for the game about the world war one
Hope there is no too much DLC

This. I want major global terror attacks by muzzies across the west where the horrific death toll finally wakes the rest of non-muslims up to the truth about Islam and we show these subhuman what righteous Christian fury looks like.

It's too late for that sadly, they have infiltrated every country, im not saying it's impossible...but we're going to need a serious exterminator.

I'm doing my part

>We will hunt you like a bird

Based Serbia

Shut up you whiny bitch. No one is afraid of you cavemen, you can't even manage winning against a country that literally runs away from every fight. What the actual fuck makes you think you'll survive day 1 attacking mainland America?

Allah can suck my dick until it squirts saliva, and i hope your entire family is killed by suicide bombers or drones you awful faggot.

Swedes feel empathy for these sand roaches even after they get violently raped, what horrendous crime would it take to wake these idiots up??

ok fine we'll kill them here

Typical Muslim, always blaming someone else and painting themselves as victims. Why would you come to live in the West if the West is evil and mean to Muslims? You're blaming all white people for the actions of some governments, and you're leaving Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Qatar and Israel etc out of the equation? Most of those are Muslims!

It will be glorious, yes.
I hope I see many Straya bros on the battlestreets

Why aren´t you telling your snackbarring friends Europeans don´t want war with the middle east, that it´s the jews in these countries fucking your shit up. Erase Israel and we´re both happy. Your land for your people, our land for our people.

That faggot Obama left the job half done.

If you kill us, we win.

Deal with it faggot.

Personally, I'm convinced that it's a matter of attacking a spot of national pride in the right country. I think Sweden's pretty much a lost cause there, but imagine something like the Eiffel Tour or Louvre getting destroyed, or the Queen getting assassinated in Britain. The UK and France are already getting pretty tense, and if history proves anything it's that once shit goes down in France, it's a good hundred years of turmoil for the rest of Europe.

>Dat flag
>YES!
Show us the way based SerbBro!

But that's the thing m8, the EU has no more national pride, they even make fun of Americans for still having it. They think national pride and historical landmarks make them accomplices to racism and cultural exclusion.

How did you get on the internet? I thought we destroyed all of your infrastructure.

>We will hunt you like a bird
You're a turbo bottom aren't you? For future reference, you should say hunt you down like a dog... Not a bird. Yes we hunt birds but it sounds gay to say it in a threat. Just saying.

>You have no savior
Good luck with Jihad. Europa and usa def needs more attacks, people here are asleep at the wheel and need to be awoken, Inshallah.

Might be a possibility. I'm currently in the process of getting my Polish passport and eventual citizenship.

I think Britain and France still have a lot of pride, despite how hard their respective media outlets are trying to snuff it out. Maybe it's some remnant of the colonial era, but you still see legitimately proud Brits and Frenchmen around, especially when compared to most other Euro nations.

I do find it funny about the American nationalism thing. I remember no too long ago when Euros made fun of the US constantly for being "too right-wing", and now they're moving in that direction themselves.

It's that way ------>

Imagine the battle bantz.
God, I can't wait.

underrated post.

We only want to kill terrorists of evil leaders of the so called "I.S." gang bangers. Any known leader is a target for Great Justice.

All I can think of is the magnificent irony of Polish tanks and columns of Infantry march under the Brandenburg Gate liberating Europe from the filthy sand niggers.

Kek muslimes cant fight for shit we would push your shit in

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

>France still have a lot of pride,
>get ISIS strike in Paris
>send air carrier to syria against them
>bomb some oil rigs syrian army was about to capture
>a month later silently return it to french harbor >Job is done

It's such a vicious cycle isn't it? We kill them because they're killing people which only makes them kill more people...

We're gonna need all sorts of walls.

>Meanwhile when these drugged up fanatics actually try to fight

youtu.be/Sf8ZlwLtSQM

I didn't fully appreciate how awful the muzzies were until I saw that isis gopro video of them driving into battle, they literally die shooting at invisible targets. Kek